• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Re: Coded Confirmed - New Images

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards

Someone did a sig with Re:coded on these forums and it's title screen. it is most likely gonna be that as official box art. RE:Coded neeeds to be compatible woth Wi-Fi connection. I don't know how but it has too
It better not be. It needs new art, like all the remakes get.

SuperSaiyanSora

Awards

Hmm...I just hope the boxart is well polished. Look at Birth by Sleep's art. I think it was lazily done. Re:coded better have good box, or else I won't play the game :/

You're not going to buy a game just because the box art sucks? :/

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards

Hmm...I just hope the boxart is well polished. Look at Birth by Sleep's art. I think it was lazily done. Re:coded better have good box, or else I won't play the game :/

That's some pretty poor judgement.

YUPPP

That has to be the most stupid reason not to buy a game.

WaveK89

I had some hope for a game assuming the title to benefit NA fans would be release close or at the release of the Japanese release. Oh, my wishful thinking...

Oh well, I'll be getting the just like every other one. :)

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

That's a horrible reason not to play a game.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards

i just wonder if they are completely new scene, or if it is old scene done in FMV making them "new" in a sense.

I don't think they'll pull that off, the new scenes are probably brand new scenes extending on the already existing ones.

Someone did a sig with Re:coded on these forums and it's title screen. it is most likely gonna be that as official box art. RE:Coded neeeds to be compatible woth Wi-Fi connection. I don't know how but it has too

I don't think so till now every remake or final mix got a new box art.
i think it's already been confirmed they wouldn't include multiplayer.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back