• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

PSP2 news. (What? Really? Yes!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
^this, I for one love my psp, im looking more forward to playing Agito than Versus!

Ill be getting a 3DS the Christmas after launch, & I sappose i can get some money together to get this too.

Wait, but I honestly do not understand the meaning of 'big mouse trackpad'. What is it??

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Why fucking touch screen? and what will the price be? 5000? no I'm not paying that much.
SONY have jet to dissapoint me (Go wasn't that big so I can look away from that) so I hope they don't do so now either
I wish they would make the design more like the ds, so I don't need to worry about the screen if I choose to have it in my pocket

Sora'sProtector

Eh, I really don't care what they do with PSP2. As long as there are good games I want for it, that's all that matters.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
Since its gonna be HD its going to be overpriced like with the PSPGO. I'm just gonna buy the 3DS because i love its game line up and well...its in 3D. I'm just gonna keep my PSP3000.

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
Well I already play the living hell out of my PSP.. but for the games. I'm not going to judge it by the system just yet, just the game lineup.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
Expensive is $500, an esimate Dogen made earlier which is probably true. 3DS might range from 200-300 which I can kind of afford instead of this.

The 3DS is like $320 which is still expensive, but yeah i think PSP2 will be like $420 which is a lot of money, but I'll decide when Sony's going to say how much the PSP2 costs. But I think the only reason they announced the PSP2 is because of the announcement of the 3DS and they know the psp3000 sales will plummet because of it.

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
psp3000 sales aren't even doing well now, so that wouldn't be saying much.

THE GAME

It's $298 in Japan, but remember that things in Japan are always more expensive. Expect it to be around $249 in the US.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
The japanese conversion to US dollars won't be the actual price most likely.

THE GAME

The japanese conversion to US dollars won't be the actual price most likely.
Not most likely, definitely. Why is everyone still complaining about the 3DS being overpriced? The Japanese conversion to US dollars is NEVER the actual price. I can guarantee it will be $250 in the US, maybe a little more, maybe a little less.

blacksamurai2

Bronze Member
Not most likely, definitely. Why is everyone still complaining about the 3DS being overpriced? The Japanese conversion to US dollars is NEVER the actual price. I can guarantee it will be $250 in the US, maybe a little more, maybe a little less.
That still expensive, not everyone wants to spend that kind of money on a system when they have other stuff to pay off, like bills.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back