• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Power Rangers: The Killing Behind The Crimson Door

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trunks

Bronze Member
Awards
Yup, I wasnt planning on posting something like that. I just wrote it off the top and went with it. Certainly, one of my strangest posts.

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
You are back! Hurray!! XD
And yes, everyone is at the beach after the death of Kylie Bennet. :(

Datomix

Awards
Website
s14.invisionfree.com
Alright guys, I've spoken with Trunks, and even though Kylie has died, her story is FAR from over. So expect a flashback subplot coming very soon, which, in turn, will shed some light on things. ^^

Last edited:

Trunks

Bronze Member
Awards
Been really busy this week guys but I posted, went with a light hearted feel with our relationships.

Solareon

The last Soldier
Website
unlimited-gaming.net
Template

Name: Alexander Salvatore

Nickname: Lex

Personality:

When you combine a Chess master, a Trickster, and aManipulative Bastard, you have Lex. To the outside world, Lex seems calm,charming and a seemingly an all-around nice guy, and he could be, ya know if hedidn't have a Chronic Back Stabbing Disorder.

Though his loyalty aside, Lex is known for his well manners, rarely, or even ever being heard to swear, or spill blood without reason, in fact if you take away all the lieing, murdering, and social issues, he's a pleasant guy to hang out with. That is if he didn't see everyone and everything as a puppet. It's hard to tell if he's insane, or just a sociopath,but either way Lex is never to be trusted, at all cost.

Appearance:
Thomasdekker.JPG

Bio: (Bio told byLex's own point of view in an interagation by the police.)

"My life story? Well, that's not much fun if I giveaway all my secrets so easy, but since you boys where to charitable to give methese shiny bracelets, I suppose that's the least I could do.

My father, you could say was a work obsessed man; in fact hewas so obsessed with work he didn't even have to find a woman to bare hischildren. I'm guessing your now wondering how I exist if my father nevermarried. Well I'm what most would call a test tube baby, I was made in soup!Creamy, disgusting love-less soup. Now my father's identity isn’t important,he's dead I suppose, I'd at least hope he's dead; a man that can survive fiftystabs to the chest is a very deadly man.

Oh, you don't care about that? Well then let me tell you somethinginteresting to your ears, have you ever heard of Zordan, or the power rangers? No? Well, I have, and I want to meet them, and then maybe take Zordan's powers.Why? What did I say about spoiling my plans? Ha ha, I'm getting bored now."

With those words, the young man jumped from the chair he had been sitting on, and before the police officer could even attempt to restrain him, Lex had already gotten behind the man. In a swift movement, the older man had Lex's cuffed hands around his neck from behind him.

"Night, night." Lex said as he snapped his neck.As the body fell, Lex took the man's gun out of his holster and began his firefight out of the small country police station. The sounds of cackling laughter, and gun shoos haunted the night as Lex made his way to freedom.

Fun Facts:
Lex has a habit of talking to himself when bored.
Animals + Lex = A amused Lex.
New Jersey will be bombed, if he ever gains the chance to doit.
Lex was once told he had aspergers.
Lex can speak three different languages, and all three hehates more than life itself.

Sorry it took so long. Finals week at school really had me bad, I think I'm half way dead now.

Last edited:

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
Sorry, I've been having tons of school work and I'm kind of overworking as well. I'll get a post up soon.

Trunks

Bronze Member
Awards
Template

Name: Alexander Salvatore

Nickname: Lex

Personality:

When you combine a Chess master, a Trickster, and aManipulative Bastard, you have Lex. To the outside world, Lex seems calm,charming and a seemingly an all-around nice guy, and he could be, ya know if hedidn't have a Chronic Back Stabbing Disorder.

Though his loyalty aside, Lex is known for his well manners, rarely, or even ever being heard to swear, or spill blood without reason, in fact if you take away all the lieing, murdering, and social issues, he's a pleasant guy to hang out with. That is if he didn't see everyone and everything as a puppet. It's hard to tell if he's insane, or just a sociopath,but either way Lex is never to be trusted, at all cost.

Appearance:
Thomasdekker.JPG

Bio: (Bio told byLex's own point of view in an interagation by the police.)

"My life story? Well, that's not much fun if I giveaway all my secrets so easy, but since you boys where to charitable to give methese shiny bracelets, I suppose that's the least I could do.

My father, you could say was a work obsessed man; in fact hewas so obsessed with work he didn't even have to find a woman to bare hischildren. I'm guessing your now wondering how I exist if my father nevermarried. Well I'm what most would call a test tube baby, I was made in soup!Creamy, disgusting love-less soup. Now my father's identity isn’t important,he's dead I suppose, I'd at least hope he's dead; a man that can survive fiftystabs to the chest is a very deadly man.

Oh, you don't care about that? Well then let me tell you somethinginteresting to your ears, have you ever heard of Zordan, or the power rangers? No? Well, I have, and I want to meet them, and then maybe take Zordan's powers.Why? What did I say about spoiling my plans? Ha ha, I'm getting bored now."

With those words, the young man jumped from the chair he had been sitting on, and before the police officer could even attempt to restrain him, Lex had already gotten behind the man. In a swift movement, the older man had Lex's cuffed hands around his neck from behind him.

"Night, night." Lex said as he snapped his neck.As the body fell, Lex took the man's gun out of his holster and began his firefight out of the small country police station. The sounds of cackling laughter, and gun shoos haunted the night as Lex made his way to freedom.

Fun Facts:
Lex has a habit of talking to himself when bored.
Animals + Lex = A amused Lex.
New Jersey will be bombed, if he ever gains the chance to doit.
Lex was once told he had aspergers.
Lex can speak three different languages, and all three hehates more than life itself.

Sorry it took so long. Finals week at school really had me bad, I think I'm half way dead now.

Nice, Accepted.

Is there a list of all the colors that are taken? I would like to get in on this if its not too late.

Yup you can join, we got Green, Black, Red, Purple, Teal, Yellow, Brown, Silver, Black and Crimson.

Alright guys time to get real heavy into this again, been working non stop the past couple of weeks, but expect a post tomorrow!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back