• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Power Rangers: The Killing Behind The Crimson Door

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Klom89

Website
www.fanfiction.net
Mine just starteed :D

Well, LA-DEE-FRICKIN-DA!

LOL. Good for you. :D

BTW, Guys....Just gonna say this now so Trunks doesn't have to later.

Lunar already knows this, but for the rest of you: Me and Trunks' characters are in the brawl right now. We ask that you guys not interfere with it, for it'll only be a post or two long. Observe if necessary, but please don't hav your characters get in the way. It's part of one of the story's sub-plots. Thanks. ^_^

(BTW, Lunar. Tell Bonechill to post in Soul Eater, I haven't seen him in forever.)

Last edited:

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
Oh. You could have told us earlier....

kingdomkey96

Omniversally considered a badass.
Well, LA-DEE-FRICKIN-DA!

LOL. Good for you. :D

BTW, Guys....Just gonna say this now so Trunks doesn't have to later.

Lunar already knows this, but for the rest of you: Me and Trunks' characters are in the brawl right now. We ask that you guys not interfere with it, for it'll only be a post or two long. Observe if necessary, but please don't hav your characters get in the way. It's part of one of the story's sub-plots. Thanks. ^_^

(BTW, Lunar. Tell Bonechill to post in Soul Eater, I haven't seen him in forever.)

Oh shit dude I just read this and interfered again......Imma go fix that now.

Trunks

Bronze Member
Awards
I hadnt had the time today to tell you guys about it, but good to see Klom was able to pass the message on.

Klom89

Website
www.fanfiction.net
I hadnt had the time today to tell you guys about it, but good to see Klom was able to pass the message on.

Yep. had the initiative, so why not.

I know my post is too full of flashback, but in an open-ended fight, there isn't much to conclude, so I used it for filler. ^_^

It seems I'm getting more and more attachd to Akihito as I make quotes for him. Must be me.....:)

BTW, Lunar, did you talk to Bonechill yet?

Trunks

Bronze Member
Awards
Alright guys, yall can go on and start kicking butt! But not all is as it seems..XD

BTW these guys are Spectre agents. For now lets have them fight as in their human form but then something odd will happen as they transform into ripped superhumans due to Necros influence with the gang. Then we will morph.

Last edited:

Abhorsen

Name: Adam Valentine

Nickname: Abs

Personality: Emotional guy who doesnt care about rules, and is willing to do anything to finish his mission. He can be a maniac, insane, and ego-eccentric to the point it can be get scary to others. He can be an oddball and weird but also at times talkative and sociable. He doesnt like to listen to others except to the one he respects. Very confident, and skilled fighter.

Appearance: http://pad3.whstatic.com/images/thu...ute-Guy-in-black-and-white-Portrait-HOT-2.jpg
Typically wears a black or gold shirt , black jeans and Combat boots or a red shirt and dark blue jeans with sneakers.

Bio: He is a born again christian, he had been training in martial arts for years. He was born in Texas, but moved to California when he was just five years old. He was very close to his parents, which his father was a skilled martial artists as well. Who taught him everything he knows. He is usually a loner, but can be talkative at times. He doesnt have many friends, as he is usually focused on training his fighting skills. Going to the gym regularly, and training at his dads dojo. His parents died due to a horrible tragedy that happened not too long ago, which made him mentaly unstabble. He locked himself away in isolation for a period of time as if death had caught up to him. His parents and him were declared Christians but he wasnt a religious type of guy, But one day he decided to go to church as his interest in religion spirituality had increased due to his parents deaths. He was taking in by the christian church and became a born again christian. One day coming home from school he came across a blinding white flash of light by a powerful being who he refers as his Master, and became the Crimson ranger (Black and Crimson).

Color: Crimson

Fun Facts: Has a fascination with Julia. He is Ambidextrous. He dispises when people's sentences always end in a question.

Last edited:

kingdomkey96

Omniversally considered a badass.
Alright guys, yall can go on and start kicking butt! But not all is as it seems..XD

BTW these guys are Spectre agents. For now lets have them fight as in their human form but then something odd will happen as they transform into ripped superhumans due to Necros influence with the gang. Then we will morph.

I'm going to go ahead and talk about their transformation, since we already pwned all of them. Kay?

Trunks

Bronze Member
Awards
Name: Adam Valentine

Nickname: Abs

Personality: Emotional guy who doesnt care about rules, and is willing to do anything to finish his mission. He can be a maniac, insane, and ego-eccentric to the point it can be get scary to others. He can be an oddball and weird but also at times talkative and sociable. He doesnt like to listen to others except to the one he respects. Very confident, and skilled fighter.

Appearance: http://pad3.whstatic.com/images/thu...ute-Guy-in-black-and-white-Portrait-HOT-2.jpg
Typically wears a black or gold shirt , black jeans and Combat boots or a red shirt and dark blue jeans with sneakers.

Bio: He is a born again christian, he had been training in martial arts for years. He was born in Texas, but moved to California when he was just five years old. He was very close to his parents, which his father was a skilled martial artists as well. Who taught him everything he knows. He is usually a loner, but can be talkative at times. He doesnt have many friends, as he is usually focused on training his fighting skills. Going to the gym regularly, and training at his dads dojo. His parents died due to a horrible tragedy that happened not too long ago, which made him mentaly unstabble. He locked himself away in isolation for a period of time as if death had caught up to him. His parents and him were declared Christians but he wasnt a religious type of guy, But one day he decided to go to church as his interest in religion spirituality had increased due to his parents deaths. He was taking in by the christian church and became a born again christian. One day coming home from school he came across a blinding white flash of light by a powerful being who he refers as his Master, and became the Crimson ranger (Black and Crimson).

Color: Black and Crimson

Fun Facts: Has a fascination with Julia. He is Ambidextrous. He dispises when people's sentences always end in a question.

We have a new addition to the rp, Adam will be a third party power ranger.

If spots are still open I'd like to join up, but if none are left thats ok.

There is spots open for villains, if your interested in playing one.

Trunks

Bronze Member
Awards
Well the rp has kinda just begun, as so far the second day as power rangers is currently on right now. But so far the power rangers fought the head honcho Necro, but lost badly, and luckily were able to live to tell the tale. My character Bryan, and Klom's character Creed got into a fight over a misunderstanding. Which came to an end when the school gang ,Spectre, which Bryan and Creed were once apart started attacking the power rangers, which is what is happening right now.

Abhorsen

First post is up, hope it is up to standard Trunks. It took a little bit to figure out how to open it...

Trunks

Bronze Member
Awards
First post is up, hope it is up to standard Trunks. It took a little bit to figure out how to open it...

Dont worry, it was a great opening. It showed your characters characteristics, and had a nice entrance during the Spectre fight.

"Third-party Power Ranger," eh? I wonder how that'll work....^_^

You will see soon enough. XD

Abhorsen

At first I was a bit nervous too, but Klom I got this. I can word my way out of nearly any situation. It'll be fine. hakuna Ma-ta-ta or however it is spelled..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back