• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Power Rangers: The Killing Behind The Crimson Door

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Abhorsen

That is good to know, It is confusing to know whether Trunks is on or not, he is invisible. I didnt know this Website had that.... It is like russian roulette to catch him on. Will i make it ...who know......

Trunks

Bronze Member
Awards
^^Makes things interesting doesnt it....:D

In any case, we should have our characters interact with each other more to have their relationship with each other grow, and progress.

Klom89

Website
www.fanfiction.net
^^Makes things interesting doesnt it....:D

In any case, we should have our characters interact with each other more to have their relationship with each other grow, and progress.

Perhaps after the mansion incident, they can all...I dunno...."have an off day of sorts?" Meeting each other after a day of school, or detailing a hang-out.....(in one or two posts).....Something like that, maybe? ^_^

Lunarmaster54

Her Trouble-making Paladin
Awards
I like that idea!!! ^ a day to chill after all of the fighting thats happening! (necro...then gang members...now the mansion...we're busy rangers!)

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
An off-day, yay! We could go...to the beach!! (no we can't...)

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
I have no ideam but we need some bonding, we're all so antsocial and moody. ;p

Trunks

Bronze Member
Awards
Perhaps after the mansion incident, they can all...I dunno...."have an off day of sorts?" Meeting each other after a day of school, or detailing a hang-out.....(in one or two posts).....Something like that, maybe? ^_^

Exactly what I was thinking, we will after this mansion thing is over which is in turn is a false disturbance for now, but will play a role later in the rp.

An off-day, yay! We could go...to the beach!! (no we can't...)

Yes we can. :D

ps. Please make your character not be aware of Adam of which he is stalking us.

Last edited:

Klom89

Website
www.fanfiction.net
Haha yeah:)
Damn we're an irritable bunch :p

We're Emo-tastic! :D

Exactly what I was thinking, we will after this mansion thing is over which is in turn is a false disturbance for now, but will play a role later in the rp.

Sounds mysterious....If it's gonna have the reference I think it is, I simply cannot wait......

Trunks

Bronze Member
Awards
Klom, Lunar, and Blue can you guys edit your posts? As I have added something critical to the rp.

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
DD: This is like Hawthorne. But...that was sort of random. :/

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
Yes, sorry. I have edited my post. I wanted to do it earlier (and then I got caught up in school work...).

kingdomkey96

Omniversally considered a badass.
Sorry for the super short post. As soon as I posted a message came up "Oops the link is broken" (Or something like that) and I lost my post. As a result, I posted something short and simple afterwards.

Klom89

Website
www.fanfiction.net
Sorry for the super short post. As soon as I posted a message came up "Oops the link is broken" (Or something like that) and I lost my post. As a result, I posted something short and simple afterwards.

I've had that before. >_>

Here's some advice. When your done typing a post, right-click, and "Select All." This'll highlight all text in the box. Then, "Copy" the text. That way, if the page acts up, you can just refresh the page and "Paste" what you Copied without having to type it all. It even works with Quotes, Color Codes, Links, ETC. It's saved my ass before. ^_^

kingdomkey96

Omniversally considered a badass.
I've had that before. >_>

Here's some advice. When your done typing a post, right-click, and "Select All." This'll highlight all text in the box. Then, "Copy" the text. That way, if the page acts up, you can just refresh the page and "Paste" what you Copied without having to type it all. It even works with Quotes, Color Codes, Links, ETC. It's saved my ass before. ^_^

The sad thing is that this isn't the first time it's happened . When I was posting a temp the same thing happened....I'll learn from my mistake this time. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back