• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Power Rangers: The Killing Behind The Crimson Door

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trunks

Bronze Member
Awards
Green, Black, Red, Purple, Teal, Yellow, Brown, Silver, Black and Crimson.

I'll post a synopsis soon if nobody else does.

I will also have a post tomorrow, would of done one sooner but work has really kept me hella busy.

Klom89

Website
www.fanfiction.net
Green, Black, Red, Purple, Teal, Yellow, Brown, Silver, Black and Crimson.

I'll post a synopsis soon if nobody else does.

I will also have a post tomorrow, would of done one sooner but work has really kept me hella busy.

We're all busy, Trunks. Finals, work, Colleege preparation......It's hard, I know....O_O

And a synopsis for our newcomer(s):

Basically, some teenagers gain Power Ranger morphers that turn them into the Power Rangers: Knights. After battling the main nemesis Necro for the first time, they get their asses royally kicked. The next day at their school, The leader Bryan and his rival Soka Creed get into a personal conflict over a misunderstanding concerning the gang they were formally affiliated with; Spectre. (Spectre is a gang that had ruled the school for ten years through illegal deeds and the like) After the brawl, Spectre goons attack the establishment alongside (as well as being turned into) Necro forces, implying that the two "parties" are in cahoots.

After the battle, Zordon sends the Rangers to a lonely mansion, sensing an abnormality. All they find there is the corpse of one of the Rangers, who was killed by Necro prior to the others being summoned by Zordon. (Tiamod will elaborate on this later, don't worry about it for now) This hits Bryan hard, as he takes the corpse to the girl's parents' house. Just before the others had seperated from the mansion, they all decide to go on a trip to the beach after all of the recent drama. A newcomer, Adam, joins the group with a hidden agenda in mind. Later, they find a treasure chest hidden in the lake, deciding to go on a treasure hunt.

They find a secret passageway instead that ends up taking them to Necro's Lair. It turns out to be a setup orchestrated by Spectre's leader Harusa, and Necro himself, who have secret dealings and agendas in mind. The Rangers are knocked out by Necro (with Soka having his shoulder broken during) and place in a forcefield prison. While they contemplate their current fate, Necro takes Kabir, the Silver Ranger, and kills him through torture. Necro has secretly transformed Kabir into a monster, and intends to have the newly-dubbed monster attack the Rangers. Meanwhile, Adam had been seperated from the gropup upon entering the passageway, and upon finding them, reveals himself to by the Crimson Samurai Ranger, and frees them by collapsing the forcefield through his Morpher's special technology.

And aside from all of this, a secret organization with former ties and problems with Necro has seemingly surfaced, and one of their operatives posseses knowledge of the Rangers' secret identities. How he will use this knowledge as well as how the organization will interact with the other forces in this conflict remains unknown....

One synopsis, fresh from the keyboard. :D

Have I forgotten anything? O_O

Last edited:

Solareon

The last Soldier
Website
unlimited-gaming.net
By my knowlege it's just that they aint that far in the rp yet to use them. As fcr the recap it was exelent. The only thing I have to add is that the operatives that know about the power rangers, his named is Alex, and he's currenlty inside the lair of Necro, hoping to run into the rangers by acting like a normal human who stublmed into the lair and is now being attacked.

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
Sorry, I will be taking some time to post because I have finals. I'll do my best though. So I hope everyone keeps going. :3

Solareon

The last Soldier
Website
unlimited-gaming.net
Long story short, Rangers went treasure hunting, rangers dug a hole, they go down that hole, said hole belongs to Necr, the badass ranger killer. They get captured by Necro, and then Necro goes all ranger killing again (big surprise.) Then Rangers escape down the hall, while the dead rager is brought back to life as a aparent killer mindless killing machine.

Meanwhile, Alex, a stranger with ties to niether Necro, or the rangers, finds his way into Necro's place by chance after exploring the hole the rangers dug. (In truth, he's actually a spy sent by a unknown 3rd party.) Mean while as the rangers are making thier escape, Alex is attacked and thrown right along side them as they make thier escape. Soon then the dead ranger, which is Kabir by the way, makes his way to trying to kill the green ranger. Soon though Adam and Seth protected him, and they held him off in battle as the other rangers made thier escape by the way Alex had told them.

Now Byran is trying to get a hold of Zordan, while Seth and Adam of off Kabir. So yeah. All that good stuff.

Solareon

The last Soldier
Website
unlimited-gaming.net
I think it's safe to say this arc is comnig to a end, mostly because if we stay any longer on it, I'm sure that people will begin to tire of it. So your pretty safe since all the rangers are about to get transported away.

Lunarmaster54

Her Trouble-making Paladin
Awards
So your pretty safe since all the rangers are about to get transported away.
*cough cough Seth-and-Adam-are-in-life-or-death-battle-against-kabir-monster-cough cough*

@Klom
oh god that sucks. hope you get it fixed ASAP!

kingdomkey96

Omniversally considered a badass.
Meh.....I kinda didn't want anyone to find out about Kabir being the monster so early. I would have preferred if a few days later/weeks later we were involved in a battle in which I got beaten and I reverted to my human form (temporarily) because i didn't have the energy to maintain the form. Then Necro rescues me or something.

Anyhoo this is fine as well.

Lunarmaster54

Awards
@key
well at least only bryan realized it. Seth and Adam are just referring to you as 'the monster' your idea can still work out too

Trunks

Bronze Member
Awards
The RP has considerably slowed down...well to spark some interest back into this maybe we should all put some input in, discuss what we would like to happen, and where should we go from here.

Klom89

Website
www.fanfiction.net
The RP has considerably slowed down...well to spark some interest back into this maybe we should all put some input in, discuss what we would like to happen, and where should we go from here.

Well, to be blatantly honest, the whole "random disaster happening during a hang-out" scenario was rather annoying, if inventive. We need an actual scenario of bonding and such. Without random disaters happening ala inFAMOUS.

I'm actually in the midst of a sub-plot involving the "Godfather-Sensei" character. I was thinking maybe my characters could invite the rest of the Rangers over for a meal or something? Either that, or a properly planned trip. I mean, I know it's Power Rangers, but the monsters/villains shouldn't be the only story material we have. :D

Also, me and Trunks are currently discussing some story ideas for the future, so you guys stay tuned.

(And BTW, My charger's still down. I'm at my cousin's right now, so I dunno when I'll up and running just yet....)

Last edited:

Lunarmaster54

Awards
Either that, or a properly planned trip. I mean, I know it's Power Rangers, but the monsters/villains shouldn't be the only story material we have. :D

Said trip could be a school function. We DO all go to the same school and such so maybe we should go on a field trip to somewhere so we could all have a chance to bond and whatnot (plus we wouldn't go into any random doors, nooks or out of the way crannys and wind up in villainous hide outs if its a school trip)

Solareon

The last Soldier
Website
unlimited-gaming.net
Well your right Trunks, I think some of it has to do with the fact that this RP did drop around the time many people had finals, last days of school and just during a hetictime period. Though Im thinking after PMing everyone still active, their should be a like adown time of sorts for character building.

I'd actually like my character to start becoming close to the others, while my other character Salvatore starts his plan into motion and begin counter attack Necro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back