• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Pokemon Saviors (sign-ups by Abhorsen and Lunarmaster54)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

.:Nora:.

Personality: A sweet yung girl who likes to help! She is funny and kind! She some times get selfish and dont listen to any one and some times she just do what ever any one say! She likes to help peaple!And she likes to tell them that you can do any thing!
Nistela likes pokemons and likes to battle! She still have problems on when to do what but she is a good gym leader! She is friendly and likes to have more friends. And she likes to give alone peaple a pokemon!

Bio: Nistela was born in Kanto region. Her father was a grate gym leader and her father wins alot in the battles! Nistela watch her fathers bttles and she always love to battle! When Nistella was 4 her father past. Her 5 years old b'day present was Eevee and a pokeball! She battle her best friend but she loose! And Nistela give her the pokeball!
After 9 years she finde a pokeball and use it for another Eevee! She battle her friend again and this time she won! Her friend gives her a fire Christal and Nistela used it for her 2cnd Eevee and she got flareon! She battles and win and she make her self a team!
Nistela and her friend were hanging (Again) That Nistelas friend Told her the story and she decide To join here!

team:
.umbreaon :sand attack,pursuit,faint attack,moonlight,tail whip.
.espeon : quick attack,Morning sun,psybeam,psychic,tackle.
.jolteon :thunder shock,tail whip,pin missile,thunder,tackle.
.vaporeon :bite,Haze,qick attack,acid armor,aurora beam.
.Eevee : Tackle,tail whip,Bite,take down,quick attack.
.Flareon :Ember,Fair spin,smog,flame thrower,sand attack.
*The main one is Eevee*

Thanks for saying that I appreciated! If you find any problems please tell!

Lone

The Lone Wolf
Awards
Pokemon personalities and a bit of history with Gordons personality.

Name: Gordon Matthews

Personality: Gordon is a laid back sort of person, never really took too much to an interest. He doesn’t get mad much, but when it comes to a battle or his pokemon his personality changes he gets passionate and rowdy. When he wins a battle he rejoices, but when he loses a battle he mopes and complains for a few hours then is back to being his laid back self.

Although he works for Highjack, he isn’t the evil type. He puts on a front to make himself look evil but deep down he is good. He has an enormous love for Grass type pokemon. He likes to travel a lot; the only time he is actually doing any work is when a challenger comes along or when a mission for Highjack comes up. He isn’t one to gloat about his fame, and when people come up to him acting like fans he tries to hide and get out of the way.

Carnivine- This pokemon was one of the first pokemon he caught while he was inducted to Highjack. It is very Brave; it will jump into battle with full force. Even when it is on the edge of being defeated it will continue till it has no energy left.

Lilligant- This pokemon was the last to join the team. It is extremely Rash, does everything without a second thought. It can get angry a bit fast and do things without thinking, which gets it in trouble a lot.

Maractus- Maractus was a pokemon he traded with a trainer for a Burmy. It never really took to him, but will listen to him none the less.

Ferrothorn- A pokemon from his old team while he was traveling when he was younger. He never used it much after he caught it. It mostly sat in storage. When he became a pawn he took it out and used it while he trained. It likes to get into trouble a lot. Acts more like a new born than an older pokemon.

Cherubi- Cherubi was the second pokemon Gordon ever caught while on his journey. It took a while but it finally started to get along with him. It doesn’t like to battle much, but will put all it’s got out if it has to.

Celebi- The pokemon given to him by Team Highjack. As soon as the pokemon was caught it was given to him. It bonded with him almost instantly, he thinks it’s because it senses his good intentions in a bad situation. It tries to take care of him and the other pokemon as much as it can.

Appearance: Gordon

Bio: Gordon was born and raised in the Unova region in the town of Undella. His father was a former Champion and his mother ran a small day-care. While he was growing he helped his mom in her business. The day care was used to help trainers breed their pokemon, rather than help them level up. When Gordon was old enough to start his journey he had already learned all his mother could teach him about breeding. When he traveled to Nuvema town to visit Professor Juniper he chose Snivy.

As the years passed Gordon concurred all the gyms in the Unova region and even made it as far as one of the elite four. After his defeat he traveled to many of the other regions to challenge their leagues. He never made it to the champions of each region but made it close. While on his travels he developed a love of Grass type pokemon. When he heard about the Konran region he charted a boat and set sail.

Upon reaching the Konran region he was met by a shady bunch of people. He battled a trainer and lost. Upon losing, the trainer swiped his first pokemon who was now a Serperior. The trainer told him if he joined Team Highjack and helped them take over the region he would get his pokemon back. He was put into the ranks of a Pawn. He put himself forward to work hard and get higher up the ranks. When the higher ups heard of his success they promoted him. After a few more months they noticed his talent. They began training him and soon he was an extremely strong trainer. The executives put him on as one of the elite four. Now he has an all new team containing a legendary pokemon. He travels around the region doing missions and just enjoying himself as much as he can. If he could be a good guy again he would in an instant, if it weren’t for his Serperior.

Team: Name/Ability/Nature-Moves

Carnivine/Levitate/Brave-Crunch, Vine Whip, Leaf Tornado, Cut

Lilligant/Chlorophyll/Rash-Magical Leaf, Energy Ball, Sleep Powder, Giga Drain

Maractus/Water Absorb/Quiet-Giga Drain, Acupressure, Sunny Day, Solarbeam

Ferrothorn/Iron Barbs/Naughty-Gyro Ball, Mirror Shot, Flash Cannon, Energy Ball

Cherubi/Chlorophyll/Timid-Magical Leaf, Take Down, Morning Sun, Secret Power,

Celebi/Natural Cure/Gentle-Zen Headbutt, Swift, Silver Wind, Confusion

Specialization: Gordon specializes in battling and breeding Grass type pokemon.

Fun facts: Gordon has a big sweet tooth, he loves sweets.
Loves every Grass type pokemon, dislikes most Fire type pokemon.

Last edited:

Light

faster than
Awards
A new Elite Four! Yes! Well now I won't have to be alone as I steal some of the Pla- *mouth is clamped on*

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
Wow that's a sweet template! Puts me to shame

Lunarmaster54

Her Trouble-making Paladin
Awards
Approved Alphonse. and Nora i need to know if the gym leader is good or evil and I think Abs had some stuff to say too. Which he'll probably post when he gets back

Abhorsen

Nora, I need you to only have four attacks for your Pokemon, also you need to fill out your temp according to this guide.

Name

Personality (2 paragraphs)

Appearance (Must be at least one 5-7 sentence paragraph or picture)

Bio (I want three paragraphs on the subject. How did you get to where you are today? Are you good or are you evil? There are currently 7 spots open for Gym leaders first come first serve. 3 good and 4 on Highjack’s side)

Team (6 pokemon)

list of moves

Specialization: What type of gym leader are you? What type do you specialize in?

Fun facts: random tidbits to flesh out your character

You are doing ok, it is just necessary that you have the requirements to join. You English is readable, keep going. Good Luck, And I approve as well Alphonse.

Well there are the attacks!
Umbreon: pursuit,faint attack,moonlight,tail whip.
Espeon: quick attack,Morning sun,psybeam,psychic.
Jolteon :thunder shock,tail whip,pin missile,thunder.
Vaporeon: bite,qick attack,acid armor,aurora beam.
Eevee: tail whip,Bite,take down,quick attack.
Flareon :Ember,Fair spin,smog,flame thrower.

Abhorsen

ok Nora, you temp is split between three pieces but it is approved. Thanks, and if you want to combine the three to make one whole temp that would be awesome, (it makes it easier for the rest of us to read it and try to figure out how to beat you.)

Gym leader:
Name:Nistela porpeta

Personality: A sweet yung girl who likes to help! She is funny and kind! She some times get selfish and dont listen to any one and some times she just do what ever any one say! She likes to help peaple!And she likes to tell them that you can do any thing!
Nistela likes pokemons and likes to battle! She still have problems on when to do what but she is a good gym leader! She is friendly and likes to have more friends. And she likes to give alone peaple a pokemon!

Bio: Nistela was born in Kanto region. Her father was a grate gym leader and her father wins alot in the battles! Nistela watch her fathers bttles and she always love to battle! When Nistella was 4 her father past. Her 5 years old b'day present was Eevee and a pokeball! She battle her best friend but she loose! And Nistela give her the pokeball!
After 9 years she finde a pokeball and use it for another Eevee! She battle her friend again and this time she won! Her friend gives her a fire Christal and Nistela used it for her 2cnd Eevee and she got flareon! She battles and win and she make her self a team!
Nistela and her friend were hanging (Again) That Nistelas friend Told her the story and she decide To join here!

team:
.umbreaon :sand attack,pursuit,faint attack,moonlight,tail whip.
.espeon : quick attack,Morning sun,psybeam,psychic,tackle.
.jolteon :thunder shock,tail whip,pin missile,thunder,tackle.
.vaporeon :bite,Haze,qick attack,acid armor,aurora beam.
.Eevee : Tackle,tail whip,Bite,take down,quick attack.
.Flareon :Ember,Fair spin,smog,flame thrower,sand attack.
*The main one is Eevee*

Fun fact:Love eating and music and Dancing!

YAY!

Abhorsen

WE NEED:

2 Elite 4 members

3 evil gym leaders

and possibly 1or 2 more trainers

then we can get ready to begin :D

Last edited:

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
I need to think more about joining for sure for a while longer but wouldn't mind being an evil gym leader though. So you may or may not have an evil gym leader. I'll let you know if I decide for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back