• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Pokemon Saviors (sign-ups by Abhorsen and Lunarmaster54)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Abhorsen

that sounds good guys n gals, If you have any friends that post well and will keep up and not be gone for a week then post then post regular, then another week before they post again. that kind of shotty sporadic posting is unacceptable. I want Rp'ers that will be on a decent amount.

It all sounds good guys, lets push this harder, I want to kick this Rp off by the middle of next week. Sound good?

EDIT: also.. we need some ppl to create basic ideas for Team Hijacks grunts Pokemon. Ex: team Rocket had ekans and koffing and uhh zubat too. we need to decide. when you post the idea put it in this template

whitty line when attacks, catch phrase kinda stuff: Ex. Team Rockets Motto, stuff like that.

Pokemon: (three max)

extras: any other ideas you all may have

Also we need names for citys (gyms) and towns (sub towns for side missions)

Gyms: designed after Gym leaders Pokemon, mine is already done. ( Rper's with a gym Leader temp has dibbs on their city first, if they choose not to design the city idea, someone else will have the honors)

Towns: random but has to have a theme.

Any and all ideas will be looked over, if you are embarrassed about any of your ideas, I will only share them with Lunar and no one else just PM them to me. Thanks all!!

Last edited:

Light

faster than
Awards
Gyms:
Rainbow City (Suited for Nora)
(Do you want a description?)
Roost Towers City (Suited for NightWolf)
Ju-rate City( pronounced Ju-ra-te... like Ju for Ju jitsu or Judo and ra-te for Karate) (Suited for Bonechill's Gym Leader)

You Abbs have the other city covered. Fill in my question and I'll begin on towns.

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
I like Light's idea for my town/City........I truely do.

Well anyways I could try and get some sprites for the trainers! I am a very good re-colourer of sprites!

Lunarmaster54

Her Trouble-making Paladin
Awards
Gyms:
Rainbow City (Suited for Nora)
(Do you want a description?)
Roost Towers City (Suited for NightWolf)
Ju-rate City( pronounced Ju-ra-te... like Ju for Ju jitsu or Judo and ra-te for Karate) (Suited for Bonechill's Gym Leader)
it all sounds good to me! and yes we would like a description

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
Hey quick question! May I design my Gym myself?

Abhorsen

you may, that is a what I mean it has significance, you could have something happen and have to go save your hometown and BOOM side plot.

Also you seem to like Soul Eater, I am co creator of the one on here and Lunar is the Owner. Just the opposite of this rp haha, you should join!

Lone

The Lone Wolf
Awards
Thank you. I had planned on joining when it went up, but things got complicated in real life and I ended up not joining. Maybe now I will join now that things have settled down.

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
Okay then....

The outside of the Gym is a normal size and is white, there is also a large picture at the top of the massive door way of James and his Hitmonchan defeating a challengers Charmeleon. At the sides of the massive doorway are statues of his pokemon, three on each side. To get to the huge doorway you must climb up a staircase that isn't too long, but long enough so you can prepare your potions and items as you climb it.

As you enter the gym you will see one elevator. You must board this elevator and move forward to get closer to James. The inside of the Gym may have trainers wanting to battle you, James has told them to leave but they insisted they'd stay. After you make your way through the gym by beating Trainers and boarding the elevators that move horizontally behind them, you will eventually arrive at James. He would be sitting at a throne made of Crystal. Once he notices you he will rise from his throne and push the throne to the side, revealing a door. Enter the room behind the door to get to the battle field.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
Name: Yami Hasakura
Personality: Yami is litrally an enigma, the only thing you can discern is her endless wit. She's an amazing strategic mind and no one seems to arouse her other emotions. The only other emotion aroused in her is her anger which is quite fiery... She never questions her knowledge and always takes the logical way out. There might be a spark to resist orders or even turn on Team hijack and has a profound sense of responsibility to her pokemon... so she takes care of them from time to time.
Appearance: http://browse.deviantart.com/?q=purple-hairedgirl&order=9&offset=96#/d3i1npq
Bio: Yami was born in Jubilife city in the Sinnoh region. Her first pokemon was an Eevee. She soon followed with a Murkrow. And she soon became a great trainer. She was one who sold her genius for the right price. At first she didn't need any other pokemon beside Her Eevee(Now Umbreon) or Murkrow...

She was bribed by team hijack for a large sum to join the new elite four when she was fifteen and surprisingly she was the strongest of them being two years or so older than her... She's held her spot as the last of the elite four before the champion so she's a formidable opponent who's not to be messed with.

She used to participate in contests but now she rarely steps out of the elite four building even on orders on hijack... She mostly likes to rest in her room and listen to Tenacious D, Cuddle with her umbreon, meditate with her Gallade and Alakazam, and even treat her Spiritomb and Giraffarig with nightly strolls.

Team:
Umbreon, Giraffarig, Alakazam, Gallade, Murkrow, Darkrai.
list of moves (Accordance to order of pokemon:)
|Agility, Iron tail, Night slash, Moonlight| Crunch, Aurora beam, Psychic, Stomp| Focus blast, Hyper beam, Psybeam, Nasty plot| Psycho cut, Slash, leaf blade, Aura sphere| Roost, Dark pulse, steel wing, Aerial ace| Dark pulse, Hypnosis, Dream eater, Nightmare| .
Specialization: Dark and psychic-types
Fun facts: She has a thing for metal music (Mostly Tenacious D) and meditation (At the same time.)

Last edited:

Lone

The Lone Wolf
Awards
I did my best with the town description, if Ab or Lunar thinks they can revise it better. Have at it.

Name: Melissa Lockeheart

Personality: Has a very dark attitude and is usually alone. Never really liked to be around people. Thought everyone else was stupid and ignorant. Has a very short temper and when faced with danger will always stand and fight no matter if she is outmatched. With the few friends she does have she is very protective of them never letting anyone touch them. Deep down inside she is a good person loving and caring she just has trouble showing it so she puts on a tough girl act and pulls it off well.

Metagross: Metagross is an extremely obedient pokemon. Always follows Melissa’s orders. It isn’t like normal Metagross; it doesn’t have a high temper. It’s more quiet and relaxed. Although it can get a bit frustrated when it comes to battles that drag out for too long.

Golurk: Golurk is a fun loving pokemon. Loves to play around with Melissa. When it is extremely happy it tends to get a bit personal. Melissa finds herself in a bear hug every once in a while. It loves to battle, when in a battle it takes a few minutes for it to get serious enough to actually land a real attack.

Appearance: Melissa

Class: Seasoned

Bio: Melissa was born and raised in the town of Calamine. Her father is a guard at the town Shrine. Her mother runs a small pharmacy in town. Melissa grew up helping her grandfather and mother with the shop. When she was old enough to travel with pokemon her father gave her an egg he had found outside the Shrine during his rounds. She hatched and raised the pokemon inside. From a Beldum to a Metagross.

She traveled the region defeating all of the gyms as she went. When it came time for her to take on the elite four she panicked. Although her Metagross helped her take on all the gyms, she doubted that she could take on some of the strongest pokemon trainers in the region. So instead of challenging them she continued her journey to capture strong pokemon and raise them so she could feel better about challenging the elite four.

So far she only has two pokemon her Metagross and Golurk. Golurk was caught entirely by accident. She was in a cave system near her home town. When she saw a Golem wandering past her. She weakened it in a battle and got ready to throw the Great ball. In a split second the Golurk wandered in front of her path. The pokeball hit the Golurk and in it went. She found it was a strong pokemon. Continuing her journey she is still looking for more pokemon.

Team: Name/Ability/Nature-Moves

Metagross/Clear Body/Docile-Metal Claw, Bullet Punch, Shadow Ball, Gyro Ball

Shiny Golurk/Iron Fist/Jolly-Shadow Punch, Strength, Astonish, Iron Defense

Extras:

Town Description: Calamine Town is a bit out of the way, as well as being a bit hard to find. The only way you can tell you are near the town is for the house that sits outside the entrance. Calamine sits in a valley just a ways through a cave system. There’s only one way in and out. Calamine town is set in a beautiful valley. A small forest surrounds a Shrine in the back of the valley. The town is a bit small. There is a pokemon center in the middle of town. Near the town entrance is the poke mart and the pharmacy. All the rest are houses. A small lake sits in the north east corner of the valley near the woods. The lake is connected to a larger lake just beyond the cave system. The shrine connects in the back to a cave system. The shrine is said to house a powerful item, though nobody knows what it is.

Last edited:

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
Hey guys! Seeming the pokemon games use sprites and I am a very good sprite recolourer, I am offering the proposal that if anyone wants me to recolour a sprite to their liking I will do it!

In related news-

Hey. how many characters are needed now?

Lunarmaster54

Her Trouble-making Paladin
Awards
@Alphonse approved. and i like the town!
@Shinra will most likely be approved once you finish the temp (so much for the 'no skeleington temps rule...ahh well)
@Bone well we need 1 more elite four member (once Shinra's temp is complete) and then 3 evil gym leaders and then we can get this party started.

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
Hmm, I have a friend that just joined this site. He likes Pokemon! I'll take him under my wing and teach him to RP like me

Abhorsen

That sounds good Bone, I am holding out on starting cause this rp needs to be started right, and I made the ability for you guys to create this recent stuff, because I want you guys to have some input on the creation that way you all feel some connection to the rp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back