• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Pokemon Saviors (sign-ups by Abhorsen and Lunarmaster54)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
@ NightWolf- Thanks for changing it! Much appreciated!

Abhorsen

OK, we need more ppl.. go out and recruit. get friends pay them, itll be worth it. this rp must survive these preliminary rounds.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
Name: Renn Gurski
Personality Renn's personality type is of the silent, strategic type. His intellect is one of the sharpest in all the regions. He's also very close friends with his pokemon but he doesn't like to show it. He spares few words and he always speaks his mind. He can't stand for injustice of any kind. He's also highly persistent and will use any tactic to his advantage.
Appearance Renn's appearance is kind of nerdy but also kinda dark. He wears torn blue jeans, a red vest and black muscle shirt. He also wear brown hiking boots. His appearance is kinda menacing because he stands at 5'11 and his skin is a peachy white color. His hair is of a light brunette and is grown down to his neck in the back. He also wears a black cap, black bifocal glasses and has green eyes.
Class: Seasoned
Bio: Renn was born in the Kanto region in Pewter city... His father was a trainer in the Viridian Gym and Renn was out exploring outside of the city... Renn saw a wounded pokemon on the ground outside of pewter city , it was a Riolu and it was being attacked by a couple Geodudes. After scaring them off, Renn took it home and his mother and him raised it for a time form when Renn was four until he was Ten. His Dad then came home with a present for his son... it was a Pidgey he captured for his son. Renn soon started travelling and Riolu, being so indebted to him for saving his life, followed him as well. Renn's training came along pretty well and both Riolu and Pidgey evolved. And when he finally returned home 4 years later... He saw the gym was taken over. He wiped the floor with Lucario in his home gym and found his father fighting the gym leader. Renn's dad had the upper hand until they turned all the power against him with Bide. Renn was racked with fury. He challeneged the gym leader and soon wiped the floor with him and his dad was named Gymleader in place of the corrupt. Renn left again and continued training until he reached Konran.
Team of pokemon:
Pokemon name: Lucario (Nicknamed Luca)
Ability: (My abilities knowledge is limited... I think inner focus in the one I need, prevents flinching)
Pokemon attacks: Extremespeed, Aura sphere, Psychic, Dragon pulse.
(Extremespeed always attacks first and always hits, Aura sphere never misses)
Pokemon's personality: Lucario is Essentially Renn's most loyal pokemon since he saved His life. Lucario enjoys alot more things than most Lucario's and still holds some of his childish demenor from his days as a Riolu but he's serious when it comes to fighting. His resolve is also Iron hard.
Pokemon name: Pidgeotto (Nicknamed Ventus)
Ability: What's the one that prevents loss of Accuracy?
Pokemon attacks: Fly, Brave bird, Roost, close combat
(Brave bird deals heavy recoil damage, Roost restores HP)
Personality: Much like Luca, he's very loyal, but Ventus also likes to value his privacy. When ever he's out of his pokeball, He tends to fly off right away. He likes to scout the area and is also very prideful. Ventus also seems to doubt his abilities sometimes but His persistence is second to none. He's seems very hyper too sometimes and tends to pace on the ground or fly around in a circle alot.

Last edited:

Abhorsen

Ok I read your temp shinra, I like it. I had reserved lucario for me but I feel your story was so good I will let you have it. Seasoned class has two pokemon, one may be evolved the other not so please reduce Pidgeot to at least Pigeotto. Besides that I see no problems. Good work!! After it is reduced to Pidgeotto, you are in. (you can evolve it soon after the start of the RP. just give a scene where it would gain ample experience and evolve it.

.:Nora:.

THERE! I will join thanks!
Gym leader:
Name:Nistela porpeta
Personality: Nistela is a funny girl that is some times spoil too. She likes pokemons ALOT! And she is a good player. she is too smart and fast and she always likes to catch pokemons! And she likes Hot foods!
Appearance: Browsing deviantART
Bio:(Its so hard! DX) Nistela's father was a grate pokemon player and he show his doughter how to fight but Unfortunately He dye by a car! After that she do her best for the contest! And she was one alot of things and after she find This place, she decide to join. she is a good side! OH I forgot! His 4 years old present was a pokemon and that her 1st one!
team:
1.*umbreaon:sand attack,pursuit,faint attack,moonlight,tail whip
2.espeon: quick attack,Morning sun,psybeam,psychic,tackle
3.glaceon: Icy wind,Bite,ice fang,hail,barrier
4.leafeon:giga drain,leaf blade,last resort,sunny day,helping hand
5.jolteon:thunder shock,tail whip,pin missile,thunder,tackel
6.vaporeon:bite,Haze,qick attack,acid armor,aurora beam

Fun fact:Love eating and music and Dancing!

Lunarmaster54

Her Trouble-making Paladin
Awards
^Nora
The bio needs to be lengthened to 3 paragraphs and the personality needs to be lengthened to 2 paragraphs
Plus you cannot have Leafeon or Glacieon because i've reserved them. On top of that your pokemon need personalities (any length)
oh and your age is blank

Fix that stuff above and then Abs and I will look over your temp again. thanks!

Abhorsen

Thank you, I am reserving a Good Gym Leader I will be using the Dragon Types. Cower in Fear accordingly!!

EDIT: My Gym leader is on page 1. Check it out. what do you guys think? is he formidable enough for the final gym leader?

Last edited:

Lunarmaster54

Her Trouble-making Paladin
Awards
Time to get out the wrist slitting equipment.....

EDIT: Jk i'm not one of THOSE. But you guys will hate him as a gym leader...plus a DRAGON gym leader.....worse than lance....bahh....

SPOTS LEFT OPEN ARE AS FOLLOWS

1 good gym leader
3 Evil gym leaders
3 more elite four members
any number of Team highjack (by request)
and pokemon trainers who wanna join

Last edited:

Lone

The Lone Wolf
Awards
I want in on this. I will be working on a temp, I will have it up soon. Also, question. We can't have the same pokemon as other RPers.

Light

faster than
Awards
Yer, I think thats it............ Which really sucks, but it seems so far that there will only be one Elitist!

Abhorsen

I am wary to allow the same pokemon to be used over again, for one it might cause confusion, but mainly it is personal preference. If you want a Pokemon I have or other ppl have ask em, I had Lucario reserved but since Shinra had such a good temp I allowed it, I will pick another instead. So basically you can have the same as someone else, they just need to give permisson to use it. If everyone had Charizards wouldnt it get annoying, that was my thought.

Lone

The Lone Wolf
Awards
I get what you are saying. also I think I will make an elite four character seeing as how everyone else is either a leader or a normal trainer. Though I might still make a normal trainer as well.

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
Just wondering, but do we get Legndaries as the story progresses? If so can I shotgun one?

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
Thanks Abs! If we do would I have to put one of my pokemon in a PC?

Abhorsen

send it to live with the professor or PC or whatever you like. Do you play Pokemon white or black? if so can i have your Pokemon friend code? and is it possible to trade with you from where I am if i have wifi.

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
I have pokemon white but my internet won't let me use the pokemon wifi! Damn Bigpond!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back