• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Piercings/Tattoos

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sora x1

I'm thinking about getting a tattoo. Haven't made my mind up.
No piercings for me though. I don't have a problem with 'em, but I wouldn't look good with them.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
I've got both of my ears pierced, but I wouldn't get anywhere else pierced though.
And I wouldn't get a tattoo, but if I had to get one, it would be a small star or something on my ankle. But I wouldn't get one.
I love ankle tattoos. That's the tattoo I might definitely get.

Dee

Bronze Member
Here's what I got:

3rd Piercing-Lip: Left-Side(Right-Side if you're looking at it.) Stud, not hoop.

2nd Piercing-Tongue: Don't have this in anymore, but could if I wanted.(And no it's not for any sexual deeds or because I like girls(100% straight) unlike some ppl(my mom) thinks.

Had my nose pierced(1st Piercing) hated it, only had it for like 3 weeks. And I want to get one of my industrials done.

I also want to get to one small star on each of my fore-arms(inside & alligned.)

nicoleantonia

I have a tattoo on my forearm in Chinese that says "Sometimes we must get lost in order to find ourselves". I love it, although I sometimes regret not getting it somewhere a little less noticeable. I feel like its going to end up screwing me over for at least another 4 years with jobs. After college is over and I start my writing/photography fo'rizzle, I would expect it won't matter as much, but as long as I have to do odd jobs I guess I'll have a bit of a problem.

I got my lip pierced 6 months ago, but since then I took it out and its closed up. Long story. But I wouldn't get it done again, even though I loved it with all my heart and soul.

I don't know what's happened but suddenly I find myself fascinated by body art. I've been saving countless dollars for a full sleeve tattoo. I've gone to one of our states most respected tattoo parlour to get my designs stencilled. So all I need to do now is book in a decent amount of hours to get a fair amount of the sleeve done. I'll let you know the progress. Oh also getting my lip pierced. :3

daxter fan

I got a tattoo on my back saying "I need scissors 61", If I could go back to my 16s, I'd probably do an eyebrow piercing

daxter fan

It's a quote from MGS2:
"I hear its amazing when the famous purple stuffed worm in flap-jaw space with the tuning fork does a raw blink on Hari Kiri Rock. I need scissors! 61!"

Dee

Bronze Member
The lip doesn't hurt too bad, but for some it looks as if they got punched in the lip...lolz. Mine wasn't too bad, but I have this habit of biting my lip so it kinda hurt after I got it. But now it's cool....I've had it for a while and I love it!! Although my madre doesn't....SHE APPROVED FOR ME TO GET IT!!! I was shocked....

Dee

Bronze Member
Nope.....well at least mine didn't, but its different for everyone.

Iwrestledabearonce

Δdrug gangΔ
Awards
npqe-rafa-e-dessa-9829.jpg

Just for you, KHI. This is what you'll all one day look like.

Anyways, shamelessly bumping my own thread, because I think it's a worthwhile discussion. Oh, and I plan on getting my ear re-pierced, and perhaps another lip piercing. But not snakebites, spiderbites (like snakebites, only on the same side of the lip).

C'mon, keep this shit alive.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
I have eleven piercings in total. Four on my bottom lip (therefore either two sets of snakebites or two sets of spiderbites), six in my ears and one in my septum. Here's a photo. Note; NOT WEARING THEM ALL.

skillz64.jpg

All in all, I've had nineteen; six bottom lip piercings, one septum and twelve ear piercings. No tattoos and don't plan on any. I'm thinking about getting the nape of my neck pierced next, or maybe a nostril with a tiny little stud. I dislike lip rings/hooped earrings. I always wear small studs in my lips and have changed my septum ring to a small, cute one.

Iwrestledabearonce

Δdrug gangΔ
Awards
OH HEY.

I got snakebites. And I'm getting my left ear. I'll be symmetrical. Yay. On a sidenote, BUMPING. AGAIN. FUCK.

Tyrant Raver

The Dragon
Awards
I have a Tribal Shield tattoo on my upper back that extends up to my shoulders. And a tat of my fiancee's name on my right chest. I got one snakebite and one on the bellybutton

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
If I were to get a tattoo, and I probably will do this one day, I would get this:
superman_symbol.gif

Here, as indicated on Ryan Reynold's chest:
ryan-reynolds-abs2.jpg

Small, tasteful, and something of meaning to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back