• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Piercings/Tattoos

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
I was told it was illegal for males to have both ears pierced.
I believed them.

Now you have no reason to be in the closet anymore. C:

I completely agree with this. Guys at my school will have both ears pierced, with huge gold and diamond earrings and they just look ridiculous.

Never seen a guy wearing huge gold and diamond earrings, but I have to say that around here there are a lot of girls wearing a lot of massive, clunky, tacky gold earrings.

Chris

I share this account w/ my mom lmao
Awards
No, it's okay; I appreciate your opinion. That septum ring I had in was the one that was put in when I had the piercing done, so I couldn't take it out for about 12 weeks due to the piercing being in the healing process. I've since replaced it with a much smaller septum ring with small balls so it doesn't look all clunky like it does in the picture.

I personally don't think guys suit having both ears pierced. Not to be homophobic and all that but it really just makes them look gay. I think if you have small balls on the snakebites, they look fine. Then again, that is limiting it to only one set of snakebites (I'm a hypocrite, I know), and also, only some people can pull it off right. Tbh, I was never really aware that I do pull them off until people on here told me so. :/ I didn't like how much the balls on my snakebites cluttered my face up so I replaced them for small, neat ones. I feel much better about it and they look a lot better and don't scream for attention.

I just feel like there isn't much room for creativity with a septum piercing. It has to go in one side and come out the other, and it almost always will make the person resemble a bull. But if you personally found a way to wear it that you think looks good, good for you.

I think it's going to take a while for lip piercings in general to become more "accepted". Honestly, what makes ear piercings any better than anything else? People just become desensitized to the concept of "stabbing a hole in one of your body parts and filling with jewelry" when it becomes so common.

And on that note, my friend has his ear pierced and works in a restaurant, and they make him take out his earring, but girls are allowed to keep them in. wtf lol

Gatorade

Naturally, we called it Gatorade
No problem with normal ear piercings, you know, the ones at the bottom of the ears. Some girls can pull off multiple earrings in one ear but most can't and eventually it just looks cheap and skanky. Besides the traditional piercing on the ear, I really am not a fan of any other piercings. Piercings turn me off so much whereas I wouldn't even consider touching a girl with weird piercings. And I would think that they get in the way of a lot of things....

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
Anybody got a Prince Albert piercing?
Don't look it up or anything. Just go to... the piercing shop..... and ask for it. You'll like it. I swear.

[Zidane]

I want a musical tattoo, but it haz to be a beast, not like some stupid treble clef, something that makes other drop their jaw in awe! something beastly

Faris

Perfect Harmony
Post a picture next time you come on or something. I remember you saying you wanted a tattoo so I'm eager to see how your new ones look. Still considering getting a piercing(s)?

Yeah I will once I have a place to upload and store the photos (I'm only for about 10 minutes now)

I am indeed. Though Im not too keen to get them done in Asia due to infection etc. I might get some earrings etc while Im over here though.

XIII Nobodies

I personally don't find facial piercings attractive. Tattoos are cool, depending on the design and so long as people don't overdo it. Either way though, don't think I would ever get a tattoo. I might end up regretting it.

Seeshinamaru13

stalking Grimmjow...from a distance...cuz yeah he'
I have had my ears pierced multiple times... in the same place... but they have closed up each time so i am currently sans piercings. I might get a tattoo someday but i don't know... i really suck at commitment and a tattoo is way too permanent... if i'm the one doing the tattoo then maybe but... its not going to be any time soon.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
Bump.

Thinking about getting another piercing. So far it's four bottom lip, one septum, two ear lobes and the top of my cartilege on my right ear. I have a fake plug in atm since I don't have the balls to do it for real and I don't like the thought of having stretched ears that much, anyway. :C

Back of neck?

Fire's fan

probably holed up somewhere watching Black Butler
tattoo-20.gif

I kinda want one like this but on my side.(Like one wing would point to my stomache and the other to my back

Sparks

gone
I want a little nose piercing, like the little jeweled stub, and a cartilage peircing. No tatoos.

The Jordan

Bronze Member
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Nine earrings. I had ten but one got messy a couple of days ago and I had to take it out.

[URL=http://img522.imageshack.us/i/dsc00434c.jpg/][IMG]http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/6640/dsc00434c.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Uploaded with [URL=http://imageshack.us]ImageShack.us[/URL]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back