• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Piercings/Tattoos

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Iwrestledabearonce

Δdrug gangΔ
Awards
LEMOI.jpg

Right after getting the left side of my lip. I was contemplating a small septum, but now I'm iffy about it. I still want my right ear, and to stretch them both to 8's.

And, I have to say Du Soleil, you can rock your piercings wonderfully. One of the only septum's I've seen that's pulled off well. =]

Last edited:

Kasrinok

Du Soleil.

yeah i know right. i'm sexy.

Sorry XD.. I just cant spell lol. Well I guess I didnt have to tell you, you already knew you were sexy... well its nice to hear it every once in awhile from others ^^
I agree with...iwrestledabearonce, you do pull off the septum, looks great

huo_yuanjia

tattoos are very addictive! ive got alot and am in the middle of completing a 1/2 leg sleeve. not into piercings.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
LEMOI.jpg

Right after getting the left side of my lip.

Yeah, your bottom lip looks really swollen. You should post another picture without the swelling. I remember the third time I had snakebites pierced, my lips were swollen as shit and I couldn't eat for like, three days.

I was contemplating a small septum, but now I'm iffy about it.

It's painful. Like, very painful. It makes your eyes water for one, since it's your nose and all, and you have to have guts to do it. Don't do it for the sake of having a septum piercing, because they're high-maintenance and don't suit a lot of people. You might also regret it, not like it, move onto something else, etc. etc.

And, I have to say Du Soleil, you can rock your piercings wonderfully. One of the only septum's I've seen that's pulled off well. =]

Thanks, man. :) I guess that it's a fluke or something. I think the reason why it's not pulled-off well very often is because most of the people with septum piercings are emo/scene kids who look trashy as shit with ten thousand other bits of metal in their face with badly-dyed black hair, and they look like dog shit. I've since changed my large ring for a smaller one, that's more suitable and doesn't look as obnoxious.

By the way, you spelt my name right. Kudos.

Sorry XD.. I just cant spell lol. Well I guess I didnt have to tell you, you already knew you were sexy... well its nice to hear it every once in awhile from others ^^ I agree with...iwrestledabearonce, you do pull off the septum, looks great

Like I said, a fluke. But thanks. Tbh, I don't even have the septum ring on show that much. I normally just tuck it up inside my nose. :/

Faris

Perfect Harmony
How does this sound?
Anyone who wants to design a small(ish) tattoo for me, if I like it I will get it done in bangkok. I will be there in about 3 days.

D∆NTE

Cod 6 online profile (lizymans)
Uhh probably not. this is really unlikely but, i might get a tattoo of some barb wire going around my left shoulder

Faris

Perfect Harmony
I got the tattoo of the japanese rising sun on my right arm. And an anchor on my foot cause Im a dick. Having said that, if anyone is ever in Bangkok this place is pretty much a paradise for anyone wanting a tattoo.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
I got the tattoo of the japanese rising sun on my right arm. And an anchor on my foot cause Im a dick. Having said that, if anyone is ever in Bangkok this place is pretty much a paradise for anyone wanting a tattoo.

Post a picture next time you come on or something. I remember you saying you wanted a tattoo so I'm eager to see how your new ones look. Still considering getting a piercing(s)?

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
I used to have my left ear pierced with a stud like the 'fag' I was back when I was 10. Or whatever.
I forgot that I had the damn thing and kept forgetting to take it out. Eventually, it got infected and stuff. It wasn't a nice experience getting it out. Believe me.

Chris

I share this account w/ my mom lmao
Awards
I mean no offense to you, Du Soleil, because you can pull off piercings much better than some other people I know, but I find the septum piercing to usually be pointless and ugly. I don't think I've ever liked it on anyone.

But anyway, I have one ear pierced, and for some reason, I have no intention of getting the other one done. The unevenness makes it look better for a reason I can't really put my finger on. Mostly any other piercings that I like would look too dirtbaggish on me in my opinion (snake bites, to be specific).

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
I mean no offense to you, Du Soleil, because you can pull off piercings much better than some other people I know, but I find the septum piercing to usually be pointless and ugly. I don't think I've ever liked it on anyone.

But anyway, I have one ear pierced, and for some reason, I have no intention of getting the other one done. The unevenness makes it look better for a reason I can't really put my finger on. Mostly any other piercings that I like would look too dirtbaggish on me in my opinion (snake bites, to be specific).

No, it's okay; I appreciate your opinion. That septum ring I had in was the one that was put in when I had the piercing done, so I couldn't take it out for about 12 weeks due to the piercing being in the healing process. I've since replaced it with a much smaller septum ring with small balls so it doesn't look all clunky like it does in the picture.

I personally don't think guys suit having both ears pierced. Not to be homophobic and all that but it really just makes them look gay. I think if you have small balls on the snakebites, they look fine. Then again, that is limiting it to only one set of snakebites (I'm a hypocrite, I know), and also, only some people can pull it off right. Tbh, I was never really aware that I do pull them off until people on here told me so. :/ I didn't like how much the balls on my snakebites cluttered my face up so I replaced them for small, neat ones. I feel much better about it and they look a lot better and don't scream for attention.

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
I personally don't think guys suit having both ears pierced. Not to be homophobic and all that but it really just makes them look gay.

I was told it was illegal for males to have both ears pierced.
I believed them.

KaiSparda1018

Website
www.myspace.com
I personally don't think guys suit having both ears pierced. Not to be homophobic and all that but it really just makes them look gay.

I completely agree with this. Guys at my school will have both ears pierced, with huge gold and diamond earrings and they just look ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back