• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Pewdiepie most likely doing lets play

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Downloaded Tumblr Savior just for "pewdiepie".
I got 6 minutes into it and just had to quit. But if I got a dollar for every time he said (the offensive) gay stick, I'd be swimming in cash

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
There are better and funnier lets plays of KH1.

This guy is the lowest of the low.

Can we send this to retsupreue?

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
Downloaded Tumblr Savior just for "pewdiepie".
I got 6 minutes into it and just had to quit. But if I got a dollar for every time he said (the offensive) gay stick, I'd be swimming in cash

I skipped ahead past the intro cutscene and got to that part as well. Immediately afterward this happened:

2eZBOD2.png

Needless to say I don't think I'll be pressing the refresh button.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I skipped ahead past the intro cutscene and got to that part as well. Immediately afterward this happened:

2eZBOD2.png

Needless to say I don't think I'll be pressing the refresh button.
It's a sign!

So if I sue, will he be able to pay for the therapy needed to forget all this ever happened?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Okay I'm done "uhhh"ing. Um. So, yeah. That was an experience. I had never heard of pewdiepie before but it is safe to say I have put his tag on my blacklist list on Tumblr because of this. I'd be happy if there are new fans because of pewdiepie and they aren't over-the-top and stuff, but I cannot watch this. It's just not funny and him not knowing the definition of indecisive made me cringe slightly and just. Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

If you guys want a good KH1 LP(or at least better) check these guys out.

YouTube

This goes nowhere.

Last edited:

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
I expected actual good quality from Pewds, but that didn't happen. I don't understand why he would screw it up with all his shitty jokes.

iDrops

It's a Farce...
Awards
I'd be happy if there are new fans because of pewdiepie and they aren't over-the-top and stuff
I've never seen these kinds of fans in the wild.

I actually expected him to be worse than this, I thought he'd be insulting the whole franchise or something but I guess if he does that then he might lose some fans. Still, I can't bring myself to watch the video any longer.

Awards
I'm just annoyed that the KH tag on tumblr is blown up with this. So I gave in and checked it out. I've never even heard of him before... What's everyone's obsession about? He's kinda obnoxious and I don't find him that funny..

RobTheNobody

I like pewdiepie. I don't find him funny all of the time but I think he is alright with his comedy But his shouting and screaming and gay jokes etc, Does not work with kingdom hearts! I think it would be better if he was serious about the game but he is like " Is this a gay stick? " and stuff like that. It dosent work at all! People just watch Slyfox or ssopkc play this game. Pewdie just ruins the game. Just watch any youtuber play this game instead of PewDiePie!

Last edited:

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
Okay I'm gonna be as nice as possible about this: he's annoying, very annoying. All of his voices and his overall hyperactivity are not endearing... I don't get why people are excited over this.

Awards
Okay I'm gonna be as nice as possible about this: he's annoying, very annoying. All of his voices and his overall hyperactivity are not endearing... I don't get why people are excited over this.

I agree. And who knows? I guess tons of people are just easily amused.

WayToDusk

To each his own, I guess. I actually found him because of Ao Oni, and it took a while for me to acclimate to his style of humor too. Now, I'm a fully subscribed bro. While I understand that not many people here may like him playing the game, I enjoy seeing a newcomer to the series doing a playthrough, instead of someone who has played the game before and is just replaying. Their reactions are more interesting to me, and there are so few of them...

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
To each his own, I guess. I actually found him because of Ao Oni, and it took a while for me to acclimate to his style of humor too. Now, I'm a fully subscribed bro. While I understand that not many people here may like him playing the game, I enjoy seeing a newcomer to the series doing a playthrough, instead of someone who has played the game before and is just replaying. Their reactions are more interesting to me, and there are so few of them...

I can definitely agree with the thrill of seeing a newcomer play, and the fact they are actually enjoying the game. I just don't actually enjoy him. I've enjoyed a ton of LPs throughout the years that had a similar brand of humor but idk after a point it all tends to end up being the same, or just kind of uninteresting.

Vəntus

Awards
Website
the-gapra-whitewood.tumblr.com
Personally, him playing the game is not something I would hype about, secondly, I'm not too interested in it and if others are, that's their choice and I'm not gonna judge them for it. But I wouldn't, and I wouldn't like it if you were "too-in-my-face" about it... Oh also, the cliche. offensive jokes are not funny.

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
it took a while for me to acclimate to his style of humor too.

I find it hard to believe the gay stick thing is considered humor to people. Lets call the shield gay too because it represents kindness.

COMEDY GOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back