• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
RobTheNobody
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Sorry man, can we talk later, I'm not feeling well, right now I just need to go......... far away as possible...... later........
    Hmm... video games song I really like. ok, I think it's this one from Tales of Graces theme song called White wishes, nice song, I don't know if it's your type of music though. it's quite soft. xD

oh, also I can't seem to load that video cause my computer is soo slow, it will take about half an hour for it to load, but I can download the song so I can listen to it. thanks. :)
    I was just joking I didn't find the perfect character I hate most, so, Wario was the only character I can think of, for laughs though. xD he is quite hilarious. :)
    Dude, you are soo hilarious bro, I think I know who I hate it's Wario from Mario, I wanna strangle him soo bad and make him eat dog food. xD
    I don't know who? I'll try to think of one, but I can't seem to remember. I'll tell ya real soon who it is, ok. :)

what about you is there another character you hate? :)
    Oh.... I see, so that's why you hate her soo much, I get the picture now. also, is she insane with all that voice accent that keep changes? xD
    Hey, just so you should know that was a joke. :) I think I'm going to bed now, cause I'm very tired right now, I'll talk to you later alright. :)
    Lol, cool bro. :)

Well, there is one I didn't find very appealing to look at it's Master Xehanort. xD but he's pretty cool with his desire for darkness and kingdom hearts, also trying forge X-blade. (I think) :)
    There's no need to show me the video Rob, I did play Birth by sleep, it was an interesting story and it was AWESOME!!! but thanks for showing it to me. :)

you did know my computer is slow right? remember when I told ya? :)
    Sure, :) I'll try to keep up with ya, since you know more about KH than I do, I'm not very knowledgeable on these type of subjects. I'll try my best though.

you start first. :)
    Lol, sure, but I think it was kinda hilarious to be talking about such a subject. xD well, there's only one thing I have to say to the ignorant people. people=8hit!

okay, what do you want to talk about next? :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…