• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Pewdiepie most likely doing lets play

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shawty

Awards
I don't understand why people hate on him like there's no tomorrow, sure I understand you can have reasons not to like him but it doesn't stop him from playing the game, it doesn't stop him from getting views and it sure as hell won't stop him from making money.
Some will like him doing a playthrough, some don't. If you don't like the guy then don't watch his videos and lose sleep on it. Simple as that, really.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Jon and Arin have played other jrpg's before and they just sort of played them for an hour and stopped. They still haven't finished Banjo Kazooie ffs.

they barely finish any of the games they play lol
but it doesn't make whatever episodes they do make any less enjoyable

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I don't understand why people hate on him like there's no tomorrow, sure I understand you can have reasons not to like him but it doesn't stop him from playing the game, it doesn't stop him from getting views and it sure as hell won't stop him from making money.
Some will like him doing a playthrough, some don't. If you don't like the guy then don't watch his videos and lose sleep on it. Simple as that, really.

Nobody's losing any sleep over it. It's something people want to discuss and having an opinion isn't bad at all.

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards

"If you don't like it, don't watch."

I don't like it and I don't watch it. I still think it's he's a terrible youtuber.

Shawty

Awards
Nobody's losing any sleep over it. It's something people want to discuss and having an opinion isn't bad at all.

I understand that, I also respect other people's opinions but I'm just saying that people who say he should stop playing the game because he will ruin it won't stop him from playing the game and enjoy playing it like everyone else. Discussion is alright, I mean it's a forum and that's what it's for, but I'm just saying, if you don't like him don't watch his videos, you know? :c

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I understand that, I also respect other people's opinions but I'm just saying that people who say he should stop playing the game because he will ruin it won't stop him from playing the game and enjoy playing it like everyone else. Discussion is alright, I mean it's a forum and that's what it's for, but I'm just saying, if you don't like him don't watch his videos, you know? :c

Yeah, I get you. I don't really agree with the people who think he should stop because everybody is entitled to play and do whatever they want, but I think it stems from people wanting a series to stay...sacred I guess.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Also for the kingdom hearts tumblr tag to not be clogged with Pewdiepie.

Awards
Also for the kingdom hearts tumblr tag to not be clogged with Pewdiepie.

Exactly. Thats my only issue lol I couldnt care less that he's playing it. I don't find him amusing, so I'm not gonna watch it. But the fact that everyone is blowing up the KH tag on tumblr with him is EXTREMELY irritating.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Yeah, I get you. I don't really agree with the people who think he should stop because everybody is entitled to play and do whatever they want, but I think it stems from people wanting a series to stay...sacred I guess.

More the fanbase than the series itself. Any place outside of KHI where I participate in the KH fandom just has Pewdiepie everywhere It's just really annoying.

I don't want him to stop making videos. I just want to see him stop making bad videos. He spends like 7 minutes going on about whether or not to pick the "gay stick". That makes for a bad video.

People can dislike things and still talk about it. Like here in this thread where most people have been giving reason about why they dislike or like the video instead of just ranting about it.

This is the first videos of his that I watched in months and I watched it purely because of KH. I was interested in seeing how it'd turn out. I'm not going to continue watching it now. You have to watch it first to see if you like it or not.

axel95

Awards
I could honestly care less that he's playing it. Who knows? Maybe it will cause some people to start playing the series with all the views he gets. I find that highly unlikely, but you never know!

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I could honestly care less that he's playing it. Who knows? Maybe it will cause some people to start playing the series with all the views he gets. I find that highly unlikely, but you never know!

Out of the five million subscriptions he has, and the audience he has outside of those subscribers, he'll definitely make some new Kingdom Hearts fans out of people.

WayToDusk

At least this whole discussion is starting to calm down now... I guess I can come out of hiding.

Awards
So many people just saying how much they hate Pewdiepie, and with what me being a bro and all... Not a safe place to stick around in.

YOU'RE A BRO!? GTFO RIGHT NOW YOU BARREL HATING HEATHEN!

jk sister you're cool.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
RIP the term "bro"

also, can we not have this thread closed? me and my friends HAAAAATE this guy, and venting, if you don't go over the line, is completely fine IMO. It's like if Katy Perry did a cover of a Queen song, you love the song, but hate the singer.

KINDNESS? THAT'S GAY

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
This thread will only be closed when either the discussion gets out of hand or XIII RoXas XIII decides/requests to close it.

Right now, everything seems perfectly fine and dandy.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
alrighty

Yeah, I kinda had a celebration seeing him pick pretty much the worst start-out combinations. (your journey starts in the dead of night, choosing "gay stick" and sacrificing "gay shield") so that's not going to pay off with abilities and stats.

WayToDusk

alrighty

Yeah, I kinda had a celebration seeing him pick pretty much the worst start-out combinations. (your journey starts in the dead of night, choosing "gay stick" and sacrificing "gay shield") so that's not going to pay off with abilities and stats.

He said he's going to stop calling them "gay" since people found it offensive. Surprisingly, however, he's already leveled up twice... Still, he's not going to last long...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back