• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Pewdiepie most likely doing lets play

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net
Instead of watching this retard make ad dollars by screaming like a five-year-old you should watch Crystals for Life, a Final Fantasy marathon for charity.

Proceeds go to JDRF Canada to cure Type 1 Diabetes.

[video=youtube;DhNTCMGe0dU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhNTCMGe0dU[/video]

Last edited:

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
I've got adblock on for people I wish not to support on Youtube.

I'll watch the charity video. With adblock disabled ofc

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
Who is this Wonk? god I never met someone more annoying! He's worse than those 12 year old's that tell you where to go in a pokemon game to capture a rare pokemon. And there whisper that they do because they don't want to be bullied by there friends, god it's so annoying!

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
there's a reason the guy was retsupurae'd and their audience was actually supportive of them for doing so

just saiyan

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Are you referring to this or something else?
[video=youtube;FFbVKL-Meo0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFbVKL-Meo0[/video]

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
Thanks Chaser now I have to wash my ears out with soap.

How can anyone like this guy?

WayToDusk

Thanks Chaser now I have to wash my ears out with soap.

How can anyone like this guy?
I like him, and so do most of my friends. And then there's over 5,000,000 people on youtube who have subscribed to him. It's all a matter of opinion, really. Not to mention those faces he makes.

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
I like him, and so do most of my friends. And then there's over 5,000,000 people on youtube who have subscribed to him. It's all a matter of opinion, really. Not to mention those faces he makes.

So you like him because "it's your opinion." That's not really a reason to like something. Normally there are a set of reasons for disliking and liking a particular thing be it a person, a song, a movie, a game, etc.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
there's a reason the guy was retsupurae'd and their audience was actually supportive of them for doing so

just saiyan

Of course. I don't think anybody is doubting why he has so many dedicated fans. I hear his Amnesia videos are hilarious and he does good by showing off otherwise ignored or indie games.

Not everybody is going to like him, though.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
my main gripe with pewdiepie is that fucking face cam. it works for things like Amnesia where the reaction is a big thing but this is KH. you don't need a facecam. he even had the face cam on for Journey. i've talked to people who have admitted to liking his channel purely because he's cute.

also he doesn't act like he does in the videos irl. pewdiepie is a character. and people subbed him because they liked that character. so to get more subs he made the character more extreme and it worked. just the quality went down a lot. his old videos are okay really.

whether or not a person enjoyed this let's play, we can all agree that Kingdom Grumps would be better right?

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
my main gripe with pewdiepie is that diddlying face cam. it works for things like Amnesia where the reaction is a big thing but this is KH. you don't need a facecam. he even had the face cam on for Journey. i've talked to people who have admitted to liking his channel purely because he's cute.

also he doesn't act like he does in the videos irl. pewdiepie is a character. and people subbed him because they liked that character. so to get more subs he made the character more extreme and it worked. just the quality went down a lot. his old videos are okay really.

whether or not a person enjoyed this let's play, we can all agree that Kingdom Grumps would be better right?
This is where I'd normally say RPGs or long games are something the grumps shouldn't do, but given they're both big Disney fans I could see it working. They'd probably end up dropping it off for something else along the way though.

RobTheNobody

my main gripe with pewdiepie is that diddlying face cam. it works for things like Amnesia where the reaction is a big thing but this is KH. you don't need a facecam. he even had the face cam on for Journey. i've talked to people who have admitted to liking his channel purely because he's cute.

I think someone sent Kingdom Hearts and Kingdom Hearts II to the grumps so you might see that soon!

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
Jon and Arin have played other jrpg's before and they just sort of played them for an hour and stopped. They still haven't finished Banjo Kazooie ffs.

axel95

Awards
Wow. Just wow! That's all I can say about this guy! I am a huge Nostalgia Critic fan, but this guy is just annoying! The thing with NC is that he at least is calm for most of the review. THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH TALKING IN A NORMAL VOICE!!! With that said, you can like this guy all you want, but I for one find this extremely immature, stupid, pointless, *goes to thesaurus* absurd, aimless, unnecessary, brainless, deficient, senseless. Need I go on???

I just had to get that out of my system...

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
His voice is like that because he's Swedish, but I agree that the accent in addition to his personalty is very annoying.

AlbertJ

Awards
Let me guess. He just going to yell obnoxiously throughout the videos and they are each going to get hundreds of thousands of views? Was I right?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Let me guess. He just going to yell obnoxiously throughout the videos and they are each going to get hundreds of thousands of views? Was I right?
3777084698_a7ef4bf328.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back