• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Pewdiepie most likely doing lets play

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

XIII RoXaS XIII

Awards
[video=youtube;-9bsr3bKmQA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9bsr3bKmQA[/video]

As most of you know Pewdiepie is a famous Youtuber that does lets plays on a variety of games. if you skip to 4:25 he gets a special gift in the mail. considering all the spammed nostalgia posts in the comments he will most likely do a lets play on this. what are your thoughts?

Last edited:

XIII RoXaS XIII

Awards
Well with 5 million subs I'm sure he has some influence. On the other hand I guess your right, the immature with pewds does go a bit overboard so I guess his fans won't take it seriously. Though sometimes he can serious. He does do let's plays after all he has to keep it interesting. I dunno whatever it was news to me. :(

I truly hope people have better things to do with their time

That's not what im getting at. With a massively successful YouTube channel the influence from his videos manage to get everywhere when searching for stuff, whether it be in related videos or subscriptions. I understand where your getting at but this is going to reach a massive amount of people and with more people comes more fans. whether it will be successful or not is a different story considering all the little fan boys on Youtube. whether you like him or not it is still going to reach a massive audiences. ha I feel like I'm repeating myself but you can see my point of view.

Last edited:

WayToDusk

I was one of the people who asked him to play it! Mostly because I want to see someone completely new to the series to a let's play of it, for nostalgia purposes. It'll be especially hilarious if he continues after the first game and gets into the mind-raping plot we all know and love.

iDrops

It's a Farce...
Awards
I'd rather watch SSoHPKC's and SlyFoxHound's playthroughs of the KH games. I'm not a fan of Pewdiepie.

Creatures ftw.

WayToDusk

I'd rather watch SSoHPKC's and SlyFoxHound's playthroughs of the KH games. I'm not a fan of Pewdiepie.

Creatures ftw.
The problem with them is that they've apparently played the games before, though they said it was a long time ago. Pewdiepie said he never played it, which should make it more interesting. I prefer it when people have never played the game before, otherwise they aren't very surprised by what happens in the game, which makes for the best reactions.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
oh no
what if the pewdiepie fanbase starts to like kingdom hearts
and then they invade the kingdom hearts fan base
ohononononononono

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
almost

but every single time a person mentions amnesia
someone asks if they watch pewdiepie
and if this becomes one of his more popular series
ohgodineedtostopthinkingaboutit

i'm probably overreacting but i'm just so scared

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
Pewdiepie and his videos are whatever, but that fanbase are the most abysmal group of people on Youtube.

WayToDusk

[video=youtube;6PM4snxz6Eo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PM4snxz6Eo[/video]
He's done it, bros. And I have had a spazz attack.

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
is this the guy who yells a lot and tells his fans to insult other youtubers

because if so please keep him away from my fanbase kthxbye

(seriously i know nothing about this guy other than those two things)

WayToDusk

is this the guy who yells a lot and tells his fans to insult other youtubers

because if so please keep him away from my fanbase kthxbye

(seriously i know nothing about this guy other than those two things)

While he does yell a lot, so do all other enthusiastic Youtubers. But he does not tell his fans to insult others. He has outright said that if they do, they aren't really his fans at all. He has immense respect for other Youtubers and respects them.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Edit: okay yeah I give up being nice and respectful when there is nothing good about this

Last edited:

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
gay staff
penis = exp
health orbs are balls
magical gay barrel

i don't see any humor in this

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
I remember the first time I watched one of his videos. A friend of mine and I were both online and I shared one of his videos to watch. I think it was one of the Amnesia mod videos.

About a quarter way in and many cringe-worthy jokes/reactions later we both stopped watching and I apologized for sharing the video.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I can't even go anywhere else without people freaking out about this. KHI is the only safe place :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back