• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Persona: Frozen

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
I kinda just moved everyone to the same place, so catching up shouldn't be much of an issue.

Well alright then Kazem, that's fine, school comes first.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
I caught up and posted. C:

I really like this new change of events. Finally at the pond, where danger awaits us...how exciting!

Peace

Awards
I was originally gonna go with a war scythe, but I wanted to go unique and fun with Saito's choice of weaponry.

(Plus Joseph Joestar is a freakin' badass!)

Noel

Awards
then Noel who freaking dove into it
I enjoyed this way more than I should have. Also I take blame for my sad quality of posts. I always have a hard time trying to put all my ideas/grammar/correct-stuff/etc into text.

Peace

Awards
I enjoyed this way more than I should have. Also I take blame for my sad quality of posts. I always have a hard time trying to put all my ideas/grammar/correct-stuff/etc into text.

It's all good, Nobleese. I should fix that though.

Annnd done.

Noel

Awards
There we go. All caught up now. If anything doesn't quite add up, just let me know an I'll try to have that corrected as soon as possible.
Seriously. If English class had RP'ing in it's standards, I'd enjoy every hour of the class a day. Very swell post Kazem!

Klom89

Website
www.fanfiction.net
Gonna try to get a post in by Saturday. Planned on posting last week, but it was Finals Week, and my brain is creamed corn ATM, so recup time!

As for the Cures scenario, I explained in Schalz's bio that he owns his weapon of choice already, so I dunno how i'm gonna work through that....Or catch up for that matter.....But I'll find a way.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
I'll have something tomorrow, if not later. Nice posts, you guys. C:

Pierce, will we be getting to use our personas soon? Seeing how the shadow appears to be slightly immune to normal attack hits. Since that's the impression I'm getting from current posts.

Awards
You can have your character's awaken their persona at your own discretion. If you want to do it now, that's fine. And the shadow should be resistant to normal damage, however it shouldn't be invulnerable.

Peace

Awards
Quick dumb question, do you want us writing the Shadow taking damage or are you controlling it?

If it's one or the other, I'll edit my post.

Noel

Awards
When I was looking at the title of the 'Persona: Frozen IC' thread. I was curious of what the IC stood for. First I thought it was like Frozen Icee (the slushee) for a bit. Making fun of how cold it is. Turns out it just means in character. No fun. :b

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
With any luck I should have a post up later tonight. If not, tomorrow night. If not then, then I'm sorry. :c
I'm just not sure how I want to go forward with my character at this point.

Klom89

Website
www.fanfiction.net
Hi, y'all. I'm afraid I'm dropping out of the RP. I'm simply too far out of the story compared to the rest of you, and I'm too busy to be on as often as needed.

I'm not gonna come up with some grand excuse or anything. Just not motivated, I guess. And I don't wanna hold my character back just 'cause I was lazy. So, yeah. Sorry again. :D

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
I finally got my post in. Hopefully it checks out okay. :D I feel a little awkward using my persona, but if I need to fix anything, let me know!

Ya know, this is my favorite roleplay I've ever been in. Just wanna say thanks for welcoming me in!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back