• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Persona: Frozen

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Noel

Awards
Alrighty, I'll be posting later today. Gotta catch up on some reading so I'm up to speed on the Rp.

Edit: To sum things up. Mostly everyone is at a place grabbing a bite to eat, and somebody walks in drenched?
Also, i'll wait for you to post first Piercing Light.

Edit2: I'll be posting ahead, My post will be caught up with everyone else.

Last edited:
Awards
1356078582587.gif

Noel

Awards
Regarding your magical bag of weapons. Do we have creative freedom to make any weapon we choose? Or is their some sort uve theme we should go to, since its from the local blacksmith? (Katana, Broad Sword, Axes etc.)

Last edited:

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
I'm glad Cures pushed the sword on my character. I wasn't sure what I wanted to go with, but a katana suits her persona very well.

It's also a freaking sword. Who doesn't love swords?

Noel

Awards
<===== This guy who wanted his gloves to have a deck of cards some how crammed inside it, and every time the user makes a slash motion with his hands, it'll have throwing cards being dispersed.

I think I watched to much RWBY...

Last edited:

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
Short post. InnerPeace, lemme know if you want your character to have a different weapon so I can edit my post. Or just be like "naw dog, I don't want that. I'm takin' this instead."

Awards
I went with Chies choice of weapon being shoes.
She is now legally obligated to go "CHYAAA" at least once every battle.
I'm glad Cures pushed the sword on my character. I wasn't sure what I wanted to go with, but a katana suits her persona very well.

It's also a freaking sword. Who doesn't love swords?

Katanas are like vanilla ice cream. Everyone can at least stand them, and you can do so much with them to make them better.

Kazem

I've got a bit of catching up to do, so if I can I'll go ahead and start working on that. Unfortunately, finals are next week and, even though I love writing with you guys and girls, class comes first. Worst comes to worst, I'll have my long and hopefully not too rushed post up on Wednesday, no later, but I should be able to put it up maybe tomorrow. Sorry for just dropping out after saying I was in, but then college hit me full-force and...yeah. If you'll have me, I'd be more than happy to jump back in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back