• As we all know, this is a forum for Kingdom Hearts. Even so, if anybody posts spoilers for Endgame anywhere on this site without spoiler tags, you will be banned. If you change your avatar to something related to Endgame, you will be banned. If you put something in your signature, send a message to somebody that is visibly seen, or share spoilers with somebody who does not wish to see them, you will be banned.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Kazem
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Alrighty. Thank you. <3 I might have to wait a little longer. Eva hasn't posted yet.
    The Persona RP's post rate is surprisingly fast as of right now. It also looks like my next post will be advancing the story a bit more too. So I was just wondering, will you be posting at least by tomorrow? I don't want to leave you behind.
    I noticed you were so I was wondering if you were going to post in REM. Otherwise I'm going to. I just wanted to ask so there was no need for post edits.
    Kaz buddy! We need you to post in REM and Fragments when you're able xD.
    It's up right now. It'll pretty much follow the story but, with various variations. I would assume that anything that needed by explained can be asked or the wiki is a very big help.
    I'm excited already, I can already see your post is going to be full of intensity. I feel the effort you put into your posts, which is a good thing. People are far too lazy these days.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…