• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Okami And Okamiden

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
Re: Okami DS

I don't mind fetch quests so long as they aren't mandatory (or if they are, that there is something else you are doing in the middle of it).

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards

Out of interest... Do you even get anything good for the Stray Beads?

Infinite solar energy, ink bottles, and your strength is increased (10x damage).

The trailer looks lovely. I can't stop replaying through the first one and the music...amazing. I keep trying to get the rest of those beads, but the demon gate battles keep me from getting all of them.

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.

Okamiden Is The DS Game We Expected<----Kotaku link.

Kotaku.com said:
The experience of Okamiden, in the demo, is as delightful as the original Okami game was at first blush. Beyond the demo, there appears to be a world of characters with whom to talk as well as plenty of land to explore. What I saw looked great, controlled well and managed to reproduce the fundamental elements of the PS2 and Wii's Okami successfully on Nintendo's DS handheld. The gameplay brush is finally in my hand, as I always thought it should be. This is the kind of game made for the DS. This is the kind of game for which I thought the DS was made. I hoped for games like this. It's nice, years later, to see one of the few ones that may match my 2004 hopes.

Everywhere I turn, they are singing the praises of this Okamiden demo. If they can deliver the complete Okami experience and put it on the DS without sacrificing anything, I'm gonna be impressed.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Re: Okami (I need bad help)

(I need bad help)

don't get hit by the laser 'cause it'll do damage until your health is gone which usually means you become dead, and then shoot the boss with your bullets until he dies from being hit with the bullets that you shot him with

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards

remember to bait jump-ins using jab hadoukens and when they jump, hit that deep uppercut for maximum damage. if you have meter, EX FADC that shit and follow up with the special of your choice!

Awards

i prefer vanguard so like get your target lined up (from behind cover- thats important) and unleash fury. dont forget to throw in a warp or heavy charge and if you start to get low in health throw up a barrier and go incendiary

lilVon

live, laugh, lobotomy
Awards

after reading Sexual white Chocolate & zettai ryouiki's post its hard to believe this is a game where you play as a wolf, I really need to replay Okami, so glad I didnt sell it!

Lightflame

I absolutely love Okami and Okamiden! My favourite character in the series (or anything) is Kurow, who's currently hanging out in my siggy.

Has anyone else played these awesome games? I've got my fingers crossed for a 3DS sequel.

pedrocs21

My favourite character is Issun....

I literally cried manly tears at the end of the first game.......

i blame this:[video=youtube;VZxK58tPU4I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZxK58tPU4I[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back