• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

nomura interview - next kh game sora not the main character.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
I think it's probably gonna be Mickey or Xehanort, still possibly Riku or Aqua, because we really don't know much about either of them. We don't know Mickey's backstory, or what he was doing before and after BbS, and before KH1. As for Xehanort, we don't know MX's past, and AX's time in Radiant Garden, and who controls AX, and which part of him (MX,Terra, and Eraqus) controls Xemnas and Ansem SoD. I think there can be a series on both characters.

Aqua doesn't really have enough mystery about her to have her own series. All that's a mystery, really, is her time in the RoD, but that really wouldn't make for a good series since I doubt that there's Disney worlds in the RoD, since it's made of darkness.

Like I said before, a Riku subseries is still possible, but we already know mostly everything about him.

Edit: Wait, I think I posted this in the wrong thread -__- My computer shut off so I'm all confused. I guess it can pertain to this thread, though.

Wait are we talking about the series after KH? Or the mystery game?

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Except we pretty much already got that or so it seems. His name is Sora and he is the one who can connect hearts with anyone (because he's a Physical Embodiment of Kingdom Hearts, in the form of a Human.).

What?
Is this true or is this a theory?

loke13

I was talking about the series. Although I guess it could be about the mystery game as well. And how do we know it's after KH? Nomura said he's developing it now.
Than I think it would make more sense to have either Kairi or Mickey. But Riku would be interesting to I guess

What?
Is this true or is this a theory?

Well sort of.

Radar

Bronze Member
So you guys think there is gonna be a whole other series focused on another charecter after kh3 ends? Im confused. I think it should be the mystery game, then kh3, and thats it. Over. But maybe he can pull of another series with a different charecter, i dont know.

loke13

The way he worded it makes me think its not gonna be "KH" But connected to it in some way.

T

The Spoiler

omg.jpg

Radon

mofo
Oh so you want a Riku-replica then.

And Terra wasn't?

The way he worded it makes me think its not gonna be "KH" But connected to it in some way.

I remember that he said before BBS was announced that it would be a new 'series' and we can all say that wasn't. I'm guessing that it has something to do with translating as there may not be a word for what he is using and series is the closest to it.

Also
Young MX or Mickey in the 9 year gap.

Lissar

Ultra-sleek Librarian
Actually, he says "series" in English for that part of the interview. It's the exact same word he uses when saying "Kingdom Hearts series". No difference in meaning. That doesn't mean, of course, that he does mean it's going to be a completely new series that doesn't have the KH name. At this point, it doesn't mean much of anything because it's so vague.

loke13

And Terra wasn't?

I remember that he said before BBS was announced that it would be a new 'series' and we can all say that wasn't. I'm guessing that it has something to do with translating as there may not be a word for what he is using and series is the closest to it.

Also
Young MX or Mickey in the 9 year gap.

I would like Mickey more than Xehanort since we already know he's.......you know.

However Mickey's journey in the nine year gap is still a mystery. He also seems to have known who Leon and the gang were before KH1 so its possible he met them in traverse town? And also his time in the ROD.

Actually, he says "series" in English for that part of the interview. It's the exact same word he uses when saying "Kingdom Hearts series". No difference in meaning. That doesn't mean, of course, that he does mean it's going to be a completely new series that doesn't have the KH name. At this point, it doesn't mean much of anything because it's so vague.

Damn you Nomura and your overly cryptic interviews.

Radon

mofo

Oh thanks for clearing that up, still my moneys on that it will just be a new game with a new character. Didn't he also say it would link the whole series together?

wwinterj

One Kingdom Hearts game a year sounds great.

As for the mystery game I wouldn't mind it been a full game about Riku and in the relm of Darkness. It could be on PS3, 360 and maybe even WII. I would like a dark tone to the series and this could fit right in.

I hope with adding news things to Birty by Sleep it won't take longer for them to bring it out in the UK. However it seems it will.

Some good news and a little bad I think.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Perhaps multi-platformed... Though considering it'll probably be out next year, I'm still wondering if it'll be on a home console...

Zeeks11

If they start making 1 KH a year, I just hope they don't start sucking terribly. I don't know if I would like a KH EVERY year though..kind of like building up anticipation and stuff. I would want one sooner than the timeframe we have now though..maybe every two years or something.

tomasmccann

Awards
I hope the main character wil be an entirely different person, some one we don't know, and the party will be some other pair of classic disney characters... I don't know, like woody and buzz or something... I said "OR SOMETHING" so don't flame me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back