• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► New KINGDOM HEARTS 3 info from SE Cafe Osaka Preview Night

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

yuyayuzu

Awards
  • Union Cross's Ven is the real Ven
I think this can be intrepeted two ways. One is union's cross ven is bbs ven other is bbs ven is fake depending on the original text.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
  • Union Cross's Ven is the real Ven
I think this can be intrepeted two ways. One is union's cross ven is bbs ven other is bbs ven is fake depending on the original text.

It's saying that Ven from BBS is the same Ven from UX

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
Sora's height is 160cm
Omggggg he’s a sweet shortieeeee,
tenor.gif
I think my heart needs to calm down
he's 10 cm shorter than me, <3 <3 <3
That means!! Vanitas is a shortie too! A very muscular shortie lol my headcanon is finally real xD
tenor.gif

I am very very pleased ; w ;

Sora’s birthday, March 28! Ah finally, that means he’s an Aries! I thought he’d be a Sagittarius, but this is also a good coincidental match xD given that it all depended on the screen debut date

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Sora's height is 160cm
tenor.gif
That means!! Vanitas is a shortie too! A very muscular shortie lol my headcanon is finally real xD
tenor.gif

Sora’s birthday, March 28! Ah finally, that means he’s an Aries! I thought he’d be a Sagittarius, but this is also a good coincidental match xD given that it all depended on the screen debut date
not neccesarily, they share a face but not a build and most likely not height either

Caxinuld

Awards
Sora is tiny as hell. I Union Cross's Ven is real, then what's the explanation for BBS Ven? Was he a mass hallucination by millions of people? Was he a child born from Kingdom Hearts to kickstart destiny and get Xehanort to begin the Dark Seeker Saga. Considering that we've got the resources and gameplay for Riku, he's probably going to be playable again. It could be Aqua or even Lea, but it would be appreciated to give Kairi some play time and maybe, just maybe, experience character development.

qbaysan

Awards
Eh, did people really not see it coming that the X[chi] business won't be resolved in KH3? I thought it was really obvious that X[chi] was a setup for the next saga.

Also, I don't mind if that's the real Ven. I'm in for the wild ride on whatever Nomura's explanation is. Really excited for both KH3 and post-KH3 series.

Not Ienzo

Website
www.fanfiction.net
Lol I'm 6'0 so if Sora was a real person I'd pat his spiky head like there was no tomorrow. XD

Sora's height is 160cm
tenor.gif
tenor.gif

I think that him and VenVen would have the same height so maybe Vani could still be a shortie. ;u;

Sora is tiny as hell. I Union Cross's Ven is real, then what's the explanation for BBS Ven? Was he a mass hallucination by millions of people? Was he a child born from Kingdom Hearts to kickstart destiny and get Xehanort to begin the Dark Seeker Saga. Considering that we've got the resources and gameplay for Riku, he's probably going to be playable again. It could be Aqua or even Lea, but it would be appreciated to give Kairi some play time and maybe, just maybe, experience character development.

I guess Ven somehow ends up in the future, and Xehanort then finds him. Then again who knows?

Last edited:

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
What I’m wondering about is the following — let’s say we play as Aqua in the RoD in mid-game. What happens once she is rescued? If we go back to that world (post-game, which means the act of going there shouldn’t be a problem within the canon), will we be controlling her again? Is she going to be the fixed character for that world? Or will we just control Sora?
that why i think kairi and we going to rescure aqua in the relam of darkness because something happens to riku and mikey in the relam of darkness so yensid sends kairi to find them

DraceEmpressa

Awards
Another information Nomura said:

"Lauriam is an original character of chi and not Marluxia"

Yeah, sure. Let's buy that.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
yeah i dont get that eihter he either trying to throw us off or he is telling the truth

DraceEmpressa

Awards
????? Wait what ?

Pardon my mistake. The wording is actually isn't that clear: What Nomura says is that Lauriam is not Marluxia and is an "original". The meaning of original here is still vague.

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
That would be... interesting. Either it's merely a "Lauriam is Marluxia's Somebody and not directly the Nobody" for those who still might think it's stright up Marluxia with a fake name or something, or Nomura has placed the biggest red herring ever (althought it's not much of a red herring if you give it away)

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
I'm gonna take it as he meant that Lauriam is Marluxia's original self and not the Nobody.

But honestly, knowing Nomura, I wouldn't put it past him to make Lauriam a clone of Marly or even be the Master of Masters in disguise.

ImVentus

Awards
@Sora's height is 160cm
That was rather surprising, I actually started to believe that KH3 Sora would be at least 170!

@As for Xehanort, they can't give an exact height but perhaps more than 180cm
That was my guess actually, Xemnas should at least be 180cm.

@They have decided on heights for the other characters, but are unsure if they want to announce it
Oh I wonder what that might be.

@Like other Disney characters, you can consider Sora's birthday to be the day of his screen debut (March 28)
That's really nice in the month of march:smile:

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
10 bucks says this "world" is going to be "The Dark World" ala 0.2 and the playable character is going to be Aqua since they have all the resources and gameplay for her already and the 0.2 stuff was supposed to be part of KH3 to begin with. Of course the more cynical part of me thinks it's just going to be Riku or Lea. The super hopeful part of me hopes it's Kairi but I'm not holding my breath on that.

Pretty sure if it was Aqua then 0.2 Birth by Sleep wouldn't have been a thing. Aqua's story on that side episode seemed pretty conclusive as it is, and with the way that Nomura worded the sentence, it seems that the new playable character is being featured in a new world.

Speaking of Riku, I'd love a Final Mix edition where we play from his perspective. He's travelling with Mickey after all.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
So wait Laurium isn't the human form of our Marluxia? He is an entirely seperate character?

Is it possible that CoM's Marluxia's human form is Chi's Lauriam's descendent?

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
The most I can see is another Roxas-Ventus: they look identical because of a third party bond or something.

But this is a big "if", I still think Lauriam is just Marluxia's Somebody.

Not Ienzo

Website
www.fanfiction.net
I really hope that Lauriam is just the somebody and not a clone or descendant or something. o~o We don't need more Marluxias' running around when we already have two (his somebody and Nobody).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back