• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► New KINGDOM HEARTS 3 info from SE Cafe Osaka Preview Night

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards
Nomura art collection... I didn't even consider that but now I need it to happen! Release an artbook please! That would be amazing. He has always been an inspiration to me, and was my biggest idol when I was starting drawing as a kid. Sora 160cm? Well, I guess everyone else is a giant, Xaldin probably like 250cm xD

MaxialstarOA

Just to make sure about this part: "[FONT=&quot]Although it has been confirmed that D23 was the place to present new information for KH3, it is undecided where the next one will be revealed"
[/FONT]

Does this mean KH3 might show up before that D23 in February of 2018?

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
broh i’m taller than sora hell yeah

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I am 1cm taller than Sora. Holy shit

Just to make sure about this part: "[FONT="]Although it has been confirmed that D23 was the place to present new information for KH3, it is undecided where the next one will be revealed"
[/FONT]

Does this mean KH3 might show up before that D23 in February of 2018?

Just saying that they are unsure of when the next information drop will be.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
The question is do those 160cm include his spikes because that is cheating.

I wasn't even one uping anyone

I never heard anyone talk about his shoes so seriously since I saw comments last year

Just try to stop bringing up comments on Youtube or other message boards in irrelevant topics.

DanChaos1

Awards
Website
bit.ly
Union Cross Ventus is the real Ventus? Boy does that confuse me on the timeline. I know that each world's flow of time is different, but unless this isn't the first time Ventus has been in a coma-like state, they are gonna have some serious 'splaining to do. It would explain Xehanort's initial interest in Ventus I guess.

KairiDrive

Awards
There is absolutely no way Sora is that short.
How tall was he in KH1? 4'5?

I like to believe by KH3 he's standing at 5'8. B')

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
There is absolutely no way Sora is that short.
How tall was he in KH1? 4'5?

I like to believe by KH3 he's standing at 5'8. B')

Yeah, Sora was 4’ something during KH1. People did size comparisons between him and Leon who is 5’8/5’10 depending on if you believe the NA guide or Ultimania of VIII.

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
Well, I'll take my 25-26 cm more than Sora, then (I'm also older at this point, but I was kinda this height at his age, so... bad luck short stuff)

Muke

whatever
Awards
Sora is 160?? I'm 174, lol. Huh. expected him to be somewhat taller than me

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
While I'm happy he revealed Sora's birthday, I wish he clarified if he is sixteen by the time of KH3 or not XD.

Muke

whatever
Awards
While I'm happy he revealed Sora's birthday, I wish he clarified if he is sixteen by the time of KH3 or not XD.
Terra and Aqua's entries in DDD say it's been 12 years since BBS, which means Sora would be 16 by now

Hirokey123

Awards
What do you want to bet that the only things relevant to KH3 from Chi are going to be Xehanort's keyblade, the book of prophecies, and the black box? Would give a bit of clarity on why those are pretty much the only things that Backcover focused on. My guess is Marluxia and Ventus's stuff in regards to the dandelions is meant to be setting up for a new story post KH3.

Soren

Awards
I find it freakin' hilarious that so many people are surprised at how short Sora is. He debuted as being a full head below Yuffie in KH1 (Yuffie is 5'2"), and in KH2 he barely caught her thanks to his spiky head. Anyone who paid attention to these things knows that Sora is short as all heck. Did you guys really not notice? :tongue:

Having said all that, it really sucks that they haven't decided on a date yet for when to give us another reveal; but if it means that they will have more time to focus on building the game, then I'm all for delayed info.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I find it freakin' hilarious that so many people are surprised at how short Sora is. He debuted as being a full head below Yuffie in KH1 (Yuffie is 5'2"), and in KH2 he barely caught her thanks to his spiky head. Anyone who paid attention to these things knows that Sora is short as all heck. Did you guys really not notice? :tongue:

There's a far cry between observing how short a person is in a fictional world and finding out how tall they'd be in the real world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back