• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► New KINGDOM HEARTS 3 info from SE Cafe Osaka Preview Night

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sorakh212

Awards
Ahh so this is the new info/post that people have been so confused or losing their shit about. The whole Lauriam thing. I know things sometimes tend to get lost in translation or sometimes people mishear or misinterpret things but this seemed pretty straightforward to me. That's a surprising amount of information from this event though. I don't much care about the height stuff, seems rather superfluous if you ask me, but there are several tidbits or key points of info I really liked.
The whole Ven in Union Cross being the real Ven doesn't surprise me one bit, knowing Sora's birthday is kind of cool, and learning about some of the new outfits was kinda neat. I can't wait to see what those look like.
As for the next trailer I bet we'll get one at that Playstation Event in December I think it was. Hopefully we won't have to wait until E3 of next year though because man that would be brutal! Hell having a final release date would be nice or even better.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
Ahh so this is the new info/post that people have been so confused or losing their shit about. The whole Lauriam thing. I know things sometimes tend to get lost in translation or sometimes people mishear or misinterpret things but this seemed pretty straightforward to me. That's a surprising amount of information from this event though. I don't much care about the height stuff, seems rather superfluous if you ask me, but there are several tidbits or key points of info I really liked.
The whole Ven in Union Cross being the real Ven doesn't surprise me one bit, knowing Sora's birthday is kind of cool, and learning about some of the new outfits was kinda neat. I can't wait to see what those look like.
As for the next trailer I bet we'll get one at that Playstation Event in December I think it was. Hopefully we won't have to wait until E3 of next year though because man that would be brutal! Hell having a final release date would be nice or even better.

The next time won't be until February at d23 Japan then at e3 neee the offical date will s

Last edited:

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
Am I the only one who expected Sora to be shorter?

I mean, come on.
tumblr_om235lqmJu1tdu6odo1_1280.jpg

Xigbar: "Me? I'm almost as tall as Xehanort." *camera zooms on legs*

With all the forced connections in this series, is characters sharing the same birthdays really that far-fetched? XD

I had measure sora agasint yuffie I actually thought he be about 5'4
but hes only a inch taller then yuffie afterall

Soldier

Awards
I had measure sora agasint yuffie I actually thought he be about 5'4
but hes only a inch taller then yuffie afterall
Only 5'4? jeez he's smaller than me (i'm 5'9) i'd expect him to be somewhere within the 5 foot mark, but that's still relatively tiny.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
I think he's shorter than 5'4".lol He's probably closer to 5'3" at the least he's 5'2." The dimensions still don't quite work out, though because Xemnas is about 5'10", yet he has Sora by almost a foot. There is something wrong with the scaling. Either the adults are generally huge, like from 6'2" - 7'0", or the kids are midgets with the exception of Riku who's closer to average size.

ImVentus

Awards
What? I thought Xemnas was 6'0 or more. Xemnas is most likely 180 cm +, probably same for Terra. Aqua is most likely 5'7 and Ven well he's closer to Sora. But I expected Sora to be at least a little taller in KH3.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back