• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Famitsu Scan + Ending Info!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crazy Mario

The One, The Only, Jumpman!
YES, my hope for more Fantasia scenarios has paid off, WHOOOOOOHOOOOOOO! And is that a Chernabog wing I see on the right side of the first page, YES, I always felt that he should get a proper fight (or at least appear) in his home world!

The scan has just confirmed these segments: The Sorcerer's Apprentice, Pastoral, The Nutcracker Suite, and hints at Night on Bald Mountain by Chernabog's supposed wing tip on the right side. All we need is Dance of the Hours, Rite of Spring, and Tocata and Fugue and were set! (Although, I could do without the last because that wasn't actually a set cartoon sequence and was really just random mountains, oceans, and a sunset)

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
I need this second page. Chernabog.

So, like, what's up with Mickey being in more than one world at one time? Are we time traveling now?

Bobjam

Awards
I thinking just off a whim, seeing as we now have pretty solid confirmation of Chernabog's appearance (hopefully). Maybe this game explains how possible its remnants of the Fantasia world that made up the End of The World in KhI. Always wondered if that was the case, because of Chern's appearance and other various visual things. Either way Symphony of Sorcery looks freaking awesome!

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
It is pretty cool that every time I refresh my page there has been another post, but this is pretty great news. Good to know, not good for trying not to think of DDD.

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
This is amazing. The top scence will be in CGI. :) So we are getting a bundle!!!!!!
Now I'm really gonna get this game. This is great news. Thanks!

Also I can't believe the first ending Nomura had was trashed.

Crazy Mario

So, I'm going to guess that Symphony of Sorcery ISN'T a mini-game world since we have pictures of areas Sora and Riku are more than capable of traveling through. PLEASE, LET THIS BE TRUE!

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
So, I'm going to guess that Symphony of Sorcery ISN'T a mini-game world since we have pictures of areas Sora and Riku are more than capable of traveling through. PLEASE, LET THIS BE TRUE!

Could still be, 100 Acre Woods had some areas too. (I got this idea earlier for each song setting as a mini-game and upon clearing them with a particular score you get Chernie as an optional boss)

I need this second page. Chernabog.

So, like, what's up with Mickey being in more than one world at one time? Are we time traveling now?

What part of "Realm of Sleep" don't you understand? :3

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
The part where the worlds aren't set in real time.

It's realm of sleep, shit doesn't have to make sense like that.

Could still be, 100 Acre Woods had some areas too. (I got this idea earlier for each song setting as a mini-game and upon clearing them with a particular score you get Chernie as an optional boss)

Crazy Mario

It's realm of sleep, shit doesn't have to make sense like that.

I know, I said that I HOPE it isn't. I wouldn't mind as the music's epic and I'd love some remixes, but I'd much enjoy a fully-playable version more.

dragonsclaw

Gosh darn I was late D:

Well I'm 100% sure it's legit. Learning Jap paid off :3

The realm of Sleep...

Hopefully this will connect the Chambers. I feel like KH3D is basically BBS vol 2 :/

RoyaltyDecayed

"Though it is short, like the Re:Coded secret movie, it will connect to the next shocking developments in the series, so please look forward to it."

so does this mean there are going to be more then just one kh games coming out before 3???? COME ON!!! :mad:

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Yeah I'm not confident that KH3D will be the last game before KH3, as Nomura once stated in an interview last year, I believe. I mean if the 1st Production Department are already working in Versus, which at this rate is unlikely to come out til 2013 imo, as well as the FFX HD remake for Vita/PS3, that's going to mean that KH3 won't come until closer, if not ON KH2's 10th anniversary. So with that I expect at least one other game, perhaps BbSv2, and probably some other silly milking idea like... Kingdom Karts, utilising the Rumble Racing features from Birth by Sleep, but better.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
"Though it is short, like the Re:Coded secret movie, it will connect to the next shocking developments in the series, so please look forward to it."

so does this mean there are going to be more then just one kh games coming out before 3???? COME ON!!! :mad:
I dont understand why he coulndt just say Kh3, another side game or bridge game is not the way to go. Too bad though i like the 15 min cinematic episode we had in birth by sleep. I do hope that if it gonna be shor thats in CGI

Amazing

Re: KH3D's ending is shocking, also there's a secret movie.

Eh, I'll take shocking over depressing any day. ^^

Curious who it concerns though. The forces of evil or forces of good. Or is it both?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back