• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Famitsu Scan + Ending Info!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards
Yep. It's already mid-January. Hard to believe 3D's Japanese release date is right around the corner ^^

I'm getting excited but I'm also starting to dread it because once the game is released, I'm probably going to steer clear from the KH section until I get the localized version.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Manipulates time, like how luxord could?

I'm assuming you haven't battled MF, then... At times, he managed to both stop and reverse time temporarily while in battle, the latter of which retrieves some of his HP as if your hits on him never occurred.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
I'm getting excited but I'm also starting to dread it because once the game is released, I'm probably going to steer clear from the KH section until I get the localized version.

Well were hoping localization wont be too long a wait.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

I hope people learn how to use spoiler tags ;-;

Otherwise, I don't think anyone would mind if we adopt that one rule we had after Days' or BBS' release and insta-banning anyone who posts a spoiler untagged for 1-3 days.

Well were hoping localization wont be too long a wait.

Localization has been taking place simultaneously. Shouldn't be that bad I think ^^a

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
I'm assuming you haven't battled MF, then... At times, he managed to both stop and reverse time temporarily while in battle, the latter of which retrieves some of his HP as if your hits on him never occurred.

Ha! i havent even beaten dark vanitas yet. But it sounds like he really can bend time to whoe whim instead of being talking gambling stopwatch.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Ha! i havent even beaten dark vanitas yet. But it sounds like he really can bend time to whoe whim instead of being talking gambling stopwatch.

HEY. That talking gambling stopwatch is British, stylish and has a glossy demeanor. Don't be hatin' `3`
/nomura's reasons for liking Luxord

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
No, definately no, lol.

Wonder the what is the next title may be?

The next game title? Birth By Sleep Volume II. ;3

HEY. That talking gambling stopwatch is British, stylish and has a glossy demeanor. Don't be hatin' `3`
/nomura's reasons for liking Luxord

Trivia to the rest of you all: Nomura's all time favorite Org member is Luxord~

Nate

I got kinda exited once I looked at the Axel diagram.

It seems to show that he starts out as Lea, then becomes a heartless and nobody, then becomes Lea again.

Hopefully this means he's coming back.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
What really irritates me is that he said this a few years ago and then in a post-Days interview he changed it to Axel. Jumped on the bandwagon that he made.

Well, in CoM Axel was his favorite from the first batch of them, as well as the staff. Then KH2 came around and he probably picked up a new favorite. I think his favorite character depends on what game, but you can tell he really likes Axel/Lea. Well...Reno, really.

I got kinda exited once I looked at the Axel diagram.

It seems to show that he starts out as Lea, then becomes a heartless and nobody, then becomes Lea again.

Hopefully this means he's coming back.

Yes, it does.

I could tell you that this has been somewhat expected since the KH2 novels years ago, but they are considered second/third tier canon...so I won't.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
What really irritates me is that he said this a few years ago and then in a post-Days interview he changed it to Axel. Jumped on the bandwagon that he made.

But Luxord is still vastly superior `3`

Where has the Luxord love from Nomura gone? :<

Honestly, his design is my favorite among the Organization XIII. Plus he reminds me of Gambit from the X-Men because of the cards and that makes him waaay cooler.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Honestly, his design is my favorite among the Organization XIII. Plus he reminds me of Gambit from the X-Men because of the cards and that makes him waaay cooler.

He's my favorite as well ;~;

We need to have some sort of Luxord Appreciation Day or something.

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
My sarcasm senses are tingling.

I just brought it up 'cause I haven't been catching up on KH3D news in a while.
Friendly sarcasm. You may want to begin with the Jump Festa trailer that just came out last month. It'll help quite a lot in keeping you in the loop about what's being discussed around this section of the forum. :3

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards

Holy crap, I never thought of that. Maybe that's why I like him so much... Gambit was the best

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back