• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Famitsu Scan + Ending Info!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Well, in CoM Axel was his favorite from the first batch of them, as well as the staff. Then KH2 came around and he probably picked up a new favorite. I think his favorite character depends on what game, but you can tell he really likes Axel/Lea. Well...Reno, really.

Yeah, that's true.
Nomura has every reason to like Axel, hell I like Axel, but I was just glad to see him pick a more obscure character as his favorite.
It's just that sometimes I see these answers as, like, political, where the developer picks a fan favorite just for the sake of picking a fan favorite ("MY FAVORITE IS AXEL WHO DOESN'T LIKE AXEL RESPECT MY OPINIONS").

Nate

Friendly sarcasm. You may want to begin with the Jump Festa trailer that just came out last month. It'll help quite a lot in keeping you in the loop about what's being discussed around this section of the forum. :3

I've actually seen that trailer. Both long and short. Just stopped reading about KH3D a bit after that.

meh, :]

Nate

Interesting. Lea appears in the trailer, so I wonder why you wouldn't know that he's coming back?
I read the forums the day it came out.
After reading for a while, I was thinking it was a flash back or something.
._.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
My sarcasm senses are tingling.

I just brought it up 'cause I haven't been catching up on KH3D news in a while.

This will help you catch up on stuff
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Youniquee

Awards
Why do I always miss the good stuff? -sigh- damn time zone.

Anyway...wow at the amount of information we got. I wonder what Nomura's ending was originally. Maybe one of the characters temporary dying and Disney didn't want that? Hmm. I hope their isn't a character death though. Riku cannot die. okay. if he dies, even temporary...I will just...*cough* Anyway, I'm looking forward to the rest of interview~ Nomura better not troll us too much .__.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Thanks to zaregoto_od3, we just learned an interesting tidbit:

Aeleus, Ienzo and Lea have returned (as we already know) with memories of their time as Nobodies.

Last edited:

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
Thanks to zaregoto_od3, we just learned an interesting tidbit:

Aeleus, Ienzo and Lea have returned (as we already know) with memories of their time as Nobodies.

Yes for confrimation, now i want to see if they run into any ff chracter while they are there

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
I read the forums the day it came out.
After reading for a while, I was thinking it was a flash back or something.
._.
Oh, I see. You got caught up in that diversion. Well, now you know. He's back for real, yo. :3

Maybe one of the characters temporary dying and Disney didn't want that?
I don't understand why Disney would have a problem with one of the original characters being killed off. Disney has tons of death in its movies (Mufasa, anyone?). Chances are, we will see Frollo die in La Cite des Cloches. Xion "died" at the end of Days and, likewise, Repliku died in CoM (along with half a dozen Organization members) without much apparent noise from the Disney side.

Contrary to initial impressions that it had been "rejected", going by the interview, it sounds more as though the original ending simply wasn't functioning within the story to the satisfaction of Nomura and his team, so they scrapped it. In the same way that BBS seemed to have taken a very different tract from where it was headed when we first received information about it, I think DDD has developed in variance from what Nomura had initially anticipated and the script has been modified to account for that.

Sweet, everyone on the forum who ever theorized about this was correct. Small victories. :'D

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
Sweet, everyone on the forum who ever theorized about this was correct. Small victories. :'D

The victory's bigger than you realise, it means we won't have to deal with even more amnesia. :3

Also: yaay for more fantasia.

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
The victory's bigger than you realise, it means we won't have to deal with even more amnesia. :3
Well, not from these three, anyway. On the other hand, the fact that they specified that these characters will be returning with their memories intact may imply that others will not, provided they make an appearance at all. We're not out of the woods yet on that one.

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
Well, not from these three, anyway. On the other hand, the fact that they specified that these characters will be returning with their memories intact may imply that others will not, provided they make an appearance at all. We're not out of the woods yet on that one.

Hush now, let me dream...

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Well we only have half that Famitsu scan in addition to the interview pages at this stage, so there might be.

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~
Yaaaaay, i slept through the whole thing... -_-

Thank you very much for the scans and the translations. So normal ending and secret ending + formal announcement soon.

Normal ending will be kinda strange from what we used too and secret will be short and connect to the next game.

I'm gonna call it now and say that it connects to BBSv2. Otherwise Nomura-san would say that it connects to KH3.

No point in not revealing it in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back