• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

NA Re: Coded Website Updated

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkrider S

Better than KH2? o.o Sure the Commands are but.. it depends.. if the boss's aren;t too easy then i'd say yes.. but if their Easier than BBS then Hell no! ><

Ven63087

OK after seeing the last few seconds of that trailer (where it showed the Org. XIII member (my vote goes to Xion)) made me really think about getting this game. I was thinking about not getting this game but now i'm on the fence

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
OK after seeing the last few seconds of that trailer (where it showed the Org. XIII member (my vote goes to Xion)) made me really think about getting this game. I was thinking about not getting this game but now i'm on the fence
Rrrrrent it, if you're on the fence, and then decide?

fraidy

i don't know if any one noticed this but in the trailer at around 17 18 seconds you can see other words besides thank namine and the secret message

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
This game is one of the best KH games yet. So yeah, buy it.

(Better than KH2. Not imo.)

You know, I'm really getting sick of you mentioning KH2 when there is no need >_>
I don't care if you don't like KH2, but stop mentioning it when this has absolutely nothing to do with KH2!

...anyway, as far as the trailer goes... I don't understand it. Why is it that only Jiminy's first monologue is heard but no other voices? Not even the rest of the Jiminy lines where Jiminy is talking to Mickey is heard. I thought voice recording was done way earlier this year...

EDIT: Wait a minute... This is the E3 trailer! What, it took them over 5 months to finally get it uploaded?

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
I don't care if you don't like KH2, but stop mentioning it when this has absolutely nothing to do with KH2!
If he's comparing how good Re:Coded is to past games in the series, then, it absolutely does have something to do with KH2...

...anyway, as far as the trailer goes... I don't understand it. Why is it that only Jiminy's first monologue is heard but no other voices? Not even the rest of the Jiminy lines where Jiminy is talking to Mickey is heard. I thought voice recording was done way earlier this year...
It's the E3 trailer, and they obviously hadn't matched the audio to the video yet.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
You know, I'm really getting sick of you mentioning KH2 when there is no need >_>

Stop getting butthurt.

I compared it to ALL KH2 games saying it was one of the best, but I singled out KH2 because besides days probably it is easily the worst, but most popular.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
I compared it to ALL KH2 games saying it was one of the best, but I singled out KH2 because besides days probably it is easily the worst, but most popular.

You know, I have no clue what you just said there. "ALL the KH2 games"? I wasn't aware there was more than one KH2 :/
And... you singled out KH2 because Days was the worst and Days was more popular... what?

If he's comparing how good Re:Coded is to past games in the series, then, it absolutely does have something to do with KH2...

It honestly doesn't >_>
He could've just said "Oh, it's one of the greatest KH games" and just leave it at that. There was NO reason for him to mention KH2 AT ALL.

I swear, I feel like people just randomly say "OMG KH2 sucks" just so they can be a troll.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
You know, I have no clue what you just said there. "ALL the KH2 games"? I wasn't aware there was more than one KH2 :/
And... you singled out KH2 because Days was the worst and Days was more popular... what?

It honestly doesn't >_>
He could've just said "Oh, it's one of the greatest KH games" and just leave it at that. There was NO reason for him to mention KH2 AT ALL.

I swear, I feel like people just randomly say "OMG KH2 sucks" just so they can be a troll.
or perhaps they think it actually sucks and want to let others know that this game isn't as bad?
I know you like KH2 and have some weird loyalty to it, but, you don't need to get upset just because other people don't.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
i don't know if any one noticed this but in the trailer at around 17 18 seconds you can see other words besides thank namine and the secret message

Me thinks they re-used the same scene of the pages flipping. So basically, they just cut and pasted the "Thank Namine" page and a few others and re-used that. Thats what the message says

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
or perhaps they think it actually sucks and want to let others know that this game isn't as bad?
I know you like KH2 and have some weird loyalty to it, but, you don't need to get upset just because other people don't.

I don't give a crap if other people hate the game. Everyone's opinions is different. But when you shout out an opinion that has nothing to do with the subject, it is just plain annoying.

It's like going to a topic about "Epic Mickey" and then talk about how crappy High school Musical is. Yes, they're both Disney, but really there's no point beyond that to even mention High School Musical in the first place.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
I don't give a crap if other people hate the game.
It certainly comes off that way.

Everyone's opinions is different. But when you shout out an opinion that has nothing to do with the subject, it is just plain annoying.
The difference is that it DID have to do with the subject because he was comparing it to past games in the series.

It's like going to a topic about "Epic Mickey" and then talk about how crappy High school Musical is. Yes, they're both Disney, but really there's no point beyond that to even mention High School Musical in the first place.
Actually, it's nothing like that at all.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
dissapointed that we could only hear jiminey's voice. i wanted to see if HJO was voicing young Sora still

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
dissapointed that we could only hear jiminey's voice. i wanted to see if HJO was voicing young Sora still

He probably is which'll mean that young sora will have a deep voice and the awkwardness of the voice will disrupt the gaming experience a little :/

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
The difference is that it DID have to do with the subject because he was comparing it to past games in the series.

No it did not. All he could've said was "This is a lot better than other KH games" and just leave it at that, he didn't need to mention anything else, he just decided to randomly put hate on KH2. If you're gonna talk about hatin' KH2 do it in a topic ABOUT KH2.

i wanted to see if HJO was voicing young Sora still

...why wouldn't he? He played him in Re:COM so there's no turning back now.

AlbertJ

Awards
I remember reading about someone who played it at Comic Con and they said that Sora's voice sounded like the KH1 Sora. I dont know if thats true or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back