• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

NA Re: Coded Website Updated

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AlbertJ

Awards
Im pretty sure that they had the English Re:coded at the NY Comic Con

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Oh, it was at comic con. Well, if there was a trailer with full voices, I hope the internet gets it soon

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
I remember reading about someone who played it at Comic Con and they said that Sora's voice sounded like the KH1 Sora. I dont know if thats true or not.
yeah i read that too. that's why i was curious to hear sora's voice in the trailer. guess we'll have to wait until the game actually comes out to find out.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
No it did not. All he could've said was "This is a lot better than other KH games" and just leave it at that, he didn't need to mention anything else, he just decided to randomly put hate on KH2. If you're gonna talk about hatin' KH2 do it in a topic ABOUT KH2.

...why wouldn't he? He played him in Re:COM so there's no turning back now.

tumblr_l6z1cc43Ac1qaybm3.gif

You seem to want to keep this on topic, but YOU are the one making it off topic. I compared it to KH2 because they are both KH games and KH2 is one of the worst. You wouldn't have gotten butthurt if I said another KH game.

This isn't the first time you got menstral when someone mentions KH2. Maybe you should pull whatever you have up your ass(possibly a copy of KH2) out.

I don't give a crap if other people hate the game.

*looks at all of your other posts in this thread*

Last edited:

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
tumblr_l6z1cc43Ac1qaybm3.gif

You seem to want to keep this on topic, but YOU are the one making it off topic. I compared it to KH2 because they are both KH games and KH2 is one of the worst. You wouldn't have gotten butthurt if I said another KH game.

This isn't the first time you got menstral when someone mentions KH2. Maybe you should pull whatever you have up your ass(possibly a copy of KH2) out.

Sorry, I'm going to go off topic. Joshua and Irregular Note deck = excuse me while I go play TWEWY like a badass.

Now I'm back on topic. Leave skyfoxx alone! No, wait. That wasn't right...Oh, here it is.

KH2 sucked.

Wait, that was still off topic. >_>

@skyfoxx, really? The person was saying they hated KH2 in comparison to re:coded. Definitely was still on topic. Any KH installment can be mentioned in these threads as long as it still pertains to the thread at hand. Which the person's opinion did.

Last edited:

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
Sorry, I'm going to go off topic. Joshua and Irregular Note deck = excuse me while I go play TWEWY like a badass.

Now I'm back on topic. Leave skyfoxx alone! No, wait. That wasn't right...Oh, here it is.

KH2 sucked.

Wait, that was still off topic. >_>

/even more off topic(olook im skyfoxx)

I never even used that deck rofl, I just like the faces.

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
Rrrrrent it, if you're on the fence, and then decide?

every Video game rental store has closed where I live, and even when they were open..I never knew you could rent DS games, I guess I'll just not buy it, graphics suck anyway.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
^Graphics do not a game make.

The one thing I'm a little annoyed about with that trailer is there is no English voices other then a few lines of Jimmy Cricket.
(Then again, they seem to do that alot. We haven't gotten an English Duodecim or Parasite Eve despite how PE is confirmed for the US and Duodecim has all the voices for the first trailer already cast)

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
^Graphics do not a game make.

I wasn't being serious. I'm one of the few people on here who enjoyed Days and still plays it often.

(back on topic)KH:recoded NA trailer site update was awesome, I stained my pants.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
Oh thanks. (I enjoyed it too. I would play it some more, but I lost my copy in the mail when I tried to send it to my brother) I just hear good graphics = good game alot. It bugs me.

I'm a little annoyed at how they are going back to old worlds, then again, this IS the journal so it makes sense.

Then again we have new worlds for 3D.

Why didn't the worlds page show the worlds in the trailer though?

(Hooray for the return of Traverse Town though)

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Oh thanks. (I enjoyed it too. I would play it some more, but I lost my copy in the mail when I tried to send it to my brother) I just hear good graphics = good game alot. It bugs me.

I'm a little annoyed at how they are going back to old worlds, then again, this IS the journal so it makes sense.

Then again we have new worlds for 3D.

Why didn't the worlds page show the worlds in the trailer though?

(Hooray for the return of Traverse Town though)

I thought I was the only one pumped that Traverse Town was makin a comeback. ^^ Love that world

CGNET

Well the website update is not appearing for me. It looks like they got rid of the updates.
As far as the whole KINGDOM HEARTS II thing, in my opinion, the best games from the KINGDOM HEARTS series has to be Kingdom Hearts II and Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep.

Also, I'm a little confused by everyone's reaction to the second Kingdom Hearts title. I thought Kingdom Hearts II had it all. I mean...sure it was a bit easy and the 1,000 heatless battle wasn't what we thought, but it wasn't all that bad....

Although I'm getting this title, it doesn't look all that great. It's just Kingdom Hearts 1 all over again. And for my last statement, I think overall the community is divided by fans that either just enjoy the gameplay or the sotryline. For me, the storyline is what brought me into the series. I thought it was the most powerful games that I felt pushed the limit a tad bit more than any other Disney game.

I could care less how easy the game is and etc.

Well anyway, that's just my opinion. Sorry for making it so long...

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
I'm thinking Nomura is making all these KH clones, since KH1 was the best, and he's trying to make up for the fail that was KH2 (which he probably thought would be extremely better than KH)

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
I wasn't being serious. I'm one of the few people on here who enjoyed Days and still plays it often. .
Well, if you liked Days then you would definitely like Re:Coded as it's much better, especially in the gameplay department.

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
Ever heard of gamefly lol

ever heard of budgeting?

I only treat myself to a video game once a year.

EDIT: Gamefly has DS games too?*goes to site* KH recoded is right there, maybe a GF account isn't so bad..

Well, if you liked Days then you would definitely like Re:Coded as it's much better, especially in the gameplay department.

yeah, I think I just might get it. I hate being a KH fanatic.

Last edited:

Darkrider S

OK after seeing the last few seconds of that trailer (where it showed the Org. XIII member (my vote goes to Xion)) made me really think about getting this game. I was thinking about not getting this game but now i'm on the fence

uhhh I think the Identity of the Org. XIII CLoaked PErson was already confirmed to be Riku... ( if this is a spoiler then sorry, I have no ides how to hide it..)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back