• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

NA Re: Coded Website Updated

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
Well the website update is not appearing for me. It looks like they got rid of the updates.
As far as the whole KINGDOM HEARTS II thing, in my opinion, the best games from the KINGDOM HEARTS series has to be Kingdom Hearts II and Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep.

Also, I'm a little confused by everyone's reaction to the second Kingdom Hearts title. I thought Kingdom Hearts II had it all. I mean...sure it was a bit easy and the 1,000 heatless battle wasn't what we thought, but it wasn't all that bad....

Although I'm getting this title, it doesn't look all that great. It's just Kingdom Hearts 1 all over again. And for my last statement, I think overall the community is divided by fans that either just enjoy the gameplay or the sotryline. For me, the storyline is what brought me into the series. I thought it was the most powerful games that I felt pushed the limit a tad bit more than any other Disney game.

I could care less how easy the game is and etc.

Well anyway, that's just my opinion. Sorry for making it so long...

No problemo, it is your opinion and I respect that.

What I have a problem with is people ignoring the flaws it has and making it out to be better than it is. I'm actually going to make a thread about this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back