• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mod Problems

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rain

I breathe music.
Awards
Website
inferno.khinsider.com
I was there when the incident with you and Mega Man happened.You got out of line with them and honestly you didnt care if you would get the consequences for your actions.It happens and life goes on whether you like it or not.Also.....Didnt this happen like 3-4 months ago?why are you posting this now?

matrix8140

Fist of The North Star(Freedom)
oOohhh Mod is God just wit an M
Think of it like that
U can't report a God can u unless ur Kratos (then you can kill them)

Raeneth

Has a custom user title
Awards
I lol'd at this thread. Complaining about unfair treatment in the Inferno? Come now, seriously?

Clans were becoming spam filled threads. We run the risk as moderators as looking like idiots if we allow spam to invade our respective sections. In order to cut down on it, we had to get strict. I'm sorry, but they're rules of KHI, not just the Inferno section.

Your signature was probably edited because it contained a large picture or something that violated the rules. Changing names in the Inferno is something we do for fun, or because it's basically the only thing we can do to players besides reset them. If you get your name changed and it's not just for innocent fun, then you were probably being an asshat.

Amazing thought: Moderators aren't out to get you.

Awards
I lol'd at this thread. Complaining about unfair treatment in the Inferno? Come now, seriously?

Clans were becoming spam filled threads. We run the risk as moderators as looking like idiots if we allow spam to invade our respective sections. In order to cut down on it, we had to get strict. I'm sorry, but they're rules of KHI, not just the Inferno section.

Your signature was probably edited because it contained a large picture or something that violated the rules. Changing names in the Inferno is something we do for fun, or because it's basically the only thing we can do to players besides reset them. If you get your name changed and it's not just for innocent fun, then you were probably being an asshat.

Amazing thought: Moderators aren't out to get you.

( Deep down, I concur with this... But... )

NEO, SEWIOUSLY, IT WASN' ME.

DID YOU SEE MY POST? COPY-X. IT WAS HIM.

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
300px-CopyX1.jpg

Oh, you bastard.

Back on topic, so I guess it was just a misunderstanding here, then. Get over it and listen to the mods next time carefully, they are often right on issues like these.

Igshar

?The Jack of all Trades?
Awards
... while ago MegaManX kept changing my RPG ...

I lol'd since he's using the Inferno name of the mod. Thus, even if he was trying to get said moderator in trouble, he isn't even able to give the Forum name, so no punishment could be issued. :\

PS. QQ, darkness dude.

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net
As many times as we've iterated the rules to our players, there are always a few who want to disregard them. In these situations, disciplinary action is taken, but don't come whining to us because we're doing our jobs. Feel free to actually read the rules, and then you don't have to baw your little head off when you are actually punished for breaking them.

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
If you guys havent noticed, dont the mods seem kinda strict. Well i also mean they are like picking on some people. My clan is threated to be disbanded if we spam, unlike the other clans. I have had my signiture changed so that it says "p.s im gay." A while ago MegaManX kept changing my RPG name so many times that i eventually stayed off for about a month. So im looking for stories like these to report, and i really dont care if this gets me banned, cuz i know im doing the right thing by reporting all of this. In fact, it would be another example of this stuff cuz a FREEDOM OF SPEECH, i can say what i want. this cant get me banned.

You know, D Athier...no I mean "Copy-X" actually had the right to get you banned. The forums rules couldnt be clearer on spam. It's just that while you see mods as strict, they're actually helping you. The reason, they change things is to keep you out of trouble. They could easily see a member post against the rules, and ban that member right then, deleting their post. But they change it to help out. Then they tell you what you did wrong and choose to give you another chance, and you see this as a warning. Everyone has mod problems sometime or another, but look from their perspective and they're actually helping out big time here. They dont abuse mod powers except for...no nevermind.

Q

Banned
hahaha, that's great

and you actually care what people say to you on the Internet? =/ I've been banned multiple times and I honestly don't give a shit. It's the Internet.

^ getting banned for what I said up there, though, would be lulz

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Basicly what Morningstar said, no one cares.

Almost all the mods here are wasted drunk on power.

And, like most wasted drunks, you just have to make sure to stay the hell outta their way, or they'll start clawing on your shirt and telling you stories about your mother and various exotic animals.

Jesus christ, what is this? Where does this come from? Since when is there OMG DRUNK ON POWER JESUS CHRIST MUST BAN ALL MEMBERS? Where does this idea that the Staff is like this come from?

I mean, what the hell kind of power do we have that you would think we somehow get overcome by our massive INTERNET POWER OH GEEZ GUYS? We can delete posts that are spam, close threads that are spam, and move threads that are spam. You know what 99% of the Banned Member List is? Spammers. World of Warcraft advertisement bots. MMO gold farmers.

So, what the hell?

Last edited:

CtR

I agree =\

I mean, somedays I find it hard to contain myself D:

I have this power on a KH site, it is like the entire world is in my hands D:

*bans everyone and takes over the site*

xD in all seriousness, I have known far worse sites. I would like to know who these drunk-on-power-crazy-abusive staff are xD they sound intersting.

Eveyone hates mods :3 that is, until they need one xD

Dragonstar1715

Website
dragonstar1715.deviantart.com
I don't hate mods honestly, I think that they are there to help, except of course for those who choose to throw thier power around (not pointing fingers at anyone). I haven't seen a mod yet who has done such a thing, nor do I hope to ever see one.

And I've never had my name changed on the RPG so that's a relief. I suppose its like the saying "Can't live with them, can't live without them" kinda thing.

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
Even the mods that are asshats are at least funny about it.

So it doesn't really matter.

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.
THEY'RE COMING TO TAKE ME AWAY, HEE HEE HO HO HA HA, TO THE FUNNY FARM

straitjacket_new1.jpg

Remember when you ran away
And I got on my knees
And begged you not to leave
Because I'd go beserk

Well you left me anyhow
And then the days got worse and worse
And now you see I've gone
Completely out of my mind

And they're coming to take me away ha-haaa
They're coming to take me away ho ho hee hee ha haaa
To the funny farm
Where life is beautiful all the time
And I'll be happy to see those nice young men
In their clean white coats
And they're coming to take me away ha haaa

You thought it was a joke
And so you laughed
You laughed when I said
That losing you would make me flip my lid

Right? You know you laughed
I heard you laugh. You laughed
You laughed and laughed and then you left
But now you know I'm utterly mad

They're coming to take me away ho ho hee hee ha haaa
To the happy home with trees and flowers and chirping birds
And basket weavers who sit and smile and twiddle their thumbs and toes

I cooked your food
I cleaned your house
And this is how you pay me back
For all my kind unselfish, loving deeds
Ha! Well you just wait
They'll find you yet and when they do
They'll put you in the A.S.P.C.A.
You mangy mutt

They're coming to take me away ha haaa ho ho hee hee
To the funny farm where life is beautiful all the time
And I'll be happy to see those nice young men
In their clean white coats

And they're coming to take me away
To the happy home with trees and flowers and chirping birds
And basket weavers who sit and smile and twiddle their thumbs and toes
And they're coming to take me away ha haaa!

........^^;

Anyways, in all seriousness aside, it really is pointless to complain about Mods. Most do what they do for justifiable reasons. They just like to be sadistic asses when they go about doing their jobs. You know, for the little kicks in life.

Mythological Omega

the arsenal of megadeth
If you guys havent noticed, dont the mods seem kinda strict.
No, really?
Well i also mean they are like picking on some people. My clan is threated to be disbanded if we spam, unlike the other clans.
Clearing the forums of spam is their job, smart one. Keep trying.
I have had my signiture changed so that it says "p.s im gay."
Doubt it.
FREEDOM OF SPEECH

There is no America on the Internet.

Kazuma

For the Real not the Fake
Website
kazu52.deviantart.com
Jesus christ, what is this? Where does this come from? Since when is there OMG DRUNK ON POWER JESUS CHRIST MUST BAN ALL MEMBERS? Where does this idea that the Staff is like this come from?

I mean, what the hell kind of power do we have that you would think we somehow get overcome by our massive INTERNET POWER OH GEEZ GUYS? We can delete posts that are spam, close threads that are spam, and move threads that are spam. You know what 99% of the Banned Member List is? Spammers. World of Warcraft advertisement bots. MMO gold farmers.

So, what the hell?
WTF is a MMO gold farmer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back