• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mod Problems

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
i had a mod insult me and then insult my friends because "we havent played final fantasy 1-6/dont talk about final fantasy 1-6." what the hell? i made NO insult to him, his post, his opinions, nothing. so i didnt deserve it and the mod continued to boast how he approved of his rudeness and felt it was justly deserved. like, the topic was so blah he just HAD to be a prick for no reason.

im done with this. this shouldnt have started and he shouldnt have said anything. idk if mods are stressed out or whatever, but man up and dont deal it on someone else. grow up a notch. no one needs to be rude to someone who doesnt deserve it.

dont worry, youll get what you earned!! =)

1. Link plz.

2. Generalization is bad. We've got more than just one mod.

Dexel

Beyond hope
i had a mod insult me and then insult my friends because "we havent played final fantasy 1-6/dont talk about final fantasy 1-6." what the hell? i made NO insult to him, his post, his opinions, nothing. so i didnt deserve it and the mod continued to boast how he approved of his rudeness and felt it was justly deserved. like, the topic was so blah he just HAD to be a prick for no reason.

im done with this. this shouldnt have started and he shouldnt have said anything. idk if mods are stressed out or whatever, but man up and dont deal it on someone else. grow up a notch. no one needs to be rude to someone who doesnt deserve it.

Like posted before, link needed ( as proof ) and don't make generalizations ( or stereotypes ).

Did you even read the rules yet? Besides, the only reason they're probably asses is because that's just how they are, not because they're a mod.

What, do you expect them to act all happy-go-lucky like Barney everytime after hours of work?

Dexel

Beyond hope
i swear to god if someone compares this forum to a school again

This forum is a school, the Mods are the teachers, we are the students. And they're just teaching their daily lesson.

( Bwahahahahaha. )

Last edited:

Dexel

Beyond hope
Bahahahahaha! You call that an insult!?

Man, your kind is just too touchy.

Man, wait till you see Neo and D in the RPG. ( No offense meant, guys. )

TMM just likes to be a prick. That's him.

He gets a kick out of it, it seems, so to speak.

Besides, the mods aren't all that bad. ( I, myself, am one on a different site. )

Trust me, they break their backs with how much they have to do in comparison to us.

Last edited:

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
i swear to god if someone compares this forum to a school again
Oh hey Ty :v I'm stuck on Stage 6 of DXC, can't beat that boss rush. halp lol/

Grow some balls you *****.

KairiStar1

Bahahahahaha! You call that an insult!?

Man, your kind is just too touchy.

Man, wait till you see Neo and D in the RPG. ( No offense meant, guys. )

TMM just likes to be a prick. That's him.

He gets a kick out of it, it seems, so to speak.

Besides, the mods aren't all that bad. ( I, myself, am one on a different site. )

Trust me, they break their backs with how much they have to do in comparison to us.

its funny how this 11 year old is more polite about the situation than others. way to go you. and yes, Im probably being too sensitive about it. But better try to end this than have him blast someone else later on. why cant people just be nice? is it that hard?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back