• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Megaman Battle Network: Total Crash

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingdomkeylight

KKL & Don't You Forget It
Awards
ooc: why didnt tell this story got active well i will try my best to figure out thing

Gyroman watch the battle at a safe distance thinking who would and when he should jump in but stood there and waited.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Dai and Paladinman noticed that there was a figure approaching the Forte general, no doubt intending to strike him...it was Zel. Those two were quite brave, to be sure...and very, very reckless. Now, both knew Zel and his operator were far from incompetent, but surely, they were no match for an opponent of that caliber.

It was looking more and more likely that the pair would have to directly intervene. Dai hoped for the best. As of late, he hadn't been very lucky.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
Kari saw another one of the civilians sneaking behing the Forte General. Seizing her chance, she rose into the air, and dove down, sword in hand, determined not to miss.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vampyrman was done healing. Quint was already handling the humans that defeated him earlier. He was ready to support his attack. With another swoop of his cape, Vampyrman was in the Dimensional Area, hovering above all the madness below. Hoping to draw attention, Vampyrman released his signature bats into the area.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Bats. The bats were present again. Which logically meant that Vampyrman had returned.'Dammit', Dai thought. The Forte general was plenty to deal with as it was. He'd surely get in the way of the others...unless someone did something about it.

Dai jumped to the top of the crumbled house. He could see a figure high in the sky, above the chaos...he noticed that there happened to be a building close to the dark navi. He jumped from the broken rooftop to another, and then to another, making his way towards the towering edifice.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
"It's risky," Dante said, taking in deep breaths of air. With Vampyrman's unexpected arrival, Dante had enough time to slip from sight while Quint was busy looking at Vampyrman. "But, at the moment, it's the best we've got!"

"It ends now!" Dante shouted, jumping back out before Quint. "Omega Force!" Dante held his hands out in front of him, his palms only a few inches apart. Energy began to pulse from his palms, chest, and from beneath the weights on his shoulders. Dante threw his arms out to his sides, the weights rocketing off in the direction they were pointing.

Dante felt power. He and Epsilon where far stronger than they were a few seconds ago. Their senses, their very train of thought, was amplified. They felt the viruses around them, slowly moving about the town. He felt the humans who had crossfused with their navis around him. The power flowing from the crossed fused humans tickled Dante and Epsilon's senses. They heard each flap from each bat, as they began to swarm throughout the Dimensional Area. Then, they felt it. An overflow of energy. Dark energy. Quint.

"Take this!" Dante and Epsilon shouted in unison, holding their left palm toward Quint. "Metacrush!" A stream of yellow energy shot out from the blue energy pool in his palm, entangling Quint. The energy had bounded around his arms, keeping him from firing his blaster. The energy stream from Epsilon's left palm to Quint began to retract back into the pool, pulling Quint with it.

Once Quint was right next to them, the energy stream disappeared. But, to Quint's dismay, he could not move. The energy stream had temporarily paralyzed his data. Taking this small moment to finish up their two stepped attack, Dante and Epsilon turned around, facing their back to Quint. The ground beneath them violently shook for a few seconds before a huge blast erupted form Dante and Epsilon's back. The blast sent Quint flying into and through a nearby building.

Dante and Epsilon fell to their knees, taking in deep breaths of air. Epsilon and his armor, along with the power and awareness from Omega Force, disappeared and reappeared into a small PET, that laid on the ground before Dante. The cover opened and the Cross Fusion chip popped out.

Dante, barely able to move, grabbed his PET and looked up at the others. He waited. Waited to see if the navi still lived.

Last edited:

Kingdomkeylight

Awards
unknown by Vampyrman, Glideman was slowly making his move above him "Hey Bat boy remember me BOMB BEROSH" Glideman in helicopter mode droped a dozen bombs on the Bat Navi

"Good hit Glide" said Charlie looking at the screen "Now get ready Glide that attacks not powerful enough to take a navi out in one hit" and as the smoke cleared Glideman was in Human mode and lookedt at his opponets eyes.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Paladinman stopped, and watched from afar as a lone navi attempted to take out the dark one.

He then continued to make his way towards the two. He did not know how strong that navi was, but he wanted to be nearby in case Vampyrman overpowered him; he'd no doubt be so confident after defeating him he'd be able to get him for sure.

Last edited:

Kingdomkeylight

Awards
Vampyrman was not surprised thats he was attacked but was surprised by who did it in his anoying screech Vampyrman went staight at him with his claw attack "Reflect1 chip download" Glideman then used Vampyrmans claw attacks energy and sent it back at them "Sorry bat boy but i am the master at flight battles" said Glideman as he dodged another claw attack "Download Hicannon" Glideman shot it but its missed as Vampyrman flew the other direction then looking for his opponet Vampyr man looked up but after a second yelled in dismay "Bomb Drop" another assult of miny bombs hit Vampryman "Download Sword, Wide sword and Long sword to create" said Charlie "A Life sword" Said Glideman finishing the sentence why'll slicing right through Vampyrman "I will be back and when i do you shall regret striking me fool" Vampyrman said in his screechy voice why'll loging out of the area

Angel

Vampyrman was not surprised thats he was attacked but was surprised by who did it in his anoying screech Vampyrman went staight at him with his claw attack "Reflect1 chip download" Glideman then used Vampyrmans claw attacks energy and sent it back at them "Sorry bat boy but i am the master at flight battles" said Glideman as he dodged another claw attack "Download Hicannon" Glideman shot it but its missed as Vampyrman flew the other direction then looking for his opponet Vampyr man looked up but after a second yelled in dismay "Bomb Drop" another assult of miny bombs hit Vampryman "Download Sword, Wide sword and Long sword to create" said Charlie "A Life sword" Said Glideman finishing the sentence why'll slicing right through Vampyrman "I will be back and when i do you shall regret striking me fool" Vampyrman said in his screechy voice why'll loging out of the area

OOC: sorry, but to me, that's powerplaying...i haven't even posted yet, silly! i'll put one up later today.

IC: Ted held on to the table in his apartment as the building shook due to the creation of a Dimensional Area. The building shook again a couple minutes when a Navi crashed into it a couple of apartments over. Seconds after that, Ted started having a migraine caused by the arrival of many bats. Escaping to the lobby, he ran outside to find the street in total chaos, with a lone figure at the top of his building at the center of it all.

Last edited:

Angel

ooc: if you really feel that way i could edit it I guess it does sound alittle powerplay but thats your choose and sorry again

OOC: i'll let you get away with a small hit.

IC: Vampyrman staggered after the bold Navi's attempt at his life, but quickly brushed it off and let loose another sound burst, cracking the remains of the building he was on top of. This gave him peace to continue watching Quint's fight, waiting for him to fail.

Endless Warrior Sora

Return of the Kid
Awards
Zero was confused. No one was answering him and people were getting blasted. And now bats were...BATS?! Great, that crrepy vampire guy is back. But darn it all, Dante was out of the picture. Zero rushed to Dante.
"Hey guy, are you alright?" Him and Kisuke said as they were watching form where he was looking.

Kingdomkeylight

Awards
ooc: okay that works to just so everyone know glide is a stronger version of Gyroman

Glide watch the bat destroy the building in one blast and stood to see what would happen next

Angel

Ted wandered out into the plaza dazed from the shaking apartments to see a bunch of Navis fighting in a Dimenssional Area, with bats fluttering around.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Kari's sword struck 2 inches from Quint's head. After growling in frustration, she turned her back to see Vampyrman. She immediately raised up and landed in front of him, sword ready.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Vampyrman noticed a civilian walking out of the building he had crushed, and decided that he was a good enough host. An angel landed down to confront him as another rushed at him, slicing a sword. Vampyrman just summoned thick clouds of bats to protect him from each swing, and when the Navi was done, he zoomed at the lone child. A PET materialized in front of Ted, and a CrossFusion chip materialized out of darkness and was pushed in as Vampyrman made contact with Ted, causing the CrossFusion.

EnigmaticAngel

Zel looked at Vampryman crossing fusing with Ted. "Zel... you think they'll last long? you can't even cross fusion sucessfully without any sync between the navi and the human... Haha... this is going to be vampryman's fall!" said Victor "Zel, we must defeat him no matter what... even if we have to sacrifice the civilian! We have to defeat Forte's army at all costs!"

Zel raised his hands into the air and a beam of light fell down from the heavens striking Vampryman. "this should stun him for a few good seconds" said Victor. He unleashed his sword again and went to strike Vampryman.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
EDIT: OoC: *facepalm* Omg... I cannot believe I did that... In case anyone was wondering, **** was a placeholder for Victor, since I could not remember his name at that moment... I forgot to change it...

"No," Epsilon said, materializing before Victor, blocking their attack. "No more civilian loses, there has been too many as there is. Since the Dimentional Area is still present, it is safe to assume Quint is still operating."

As those last words escaped Epsilon's lips, the rubble from the building Quint crashed into began to stift. A hand poked out from the stone rubble. The entire body of the green navi soon followed. Though not deleted, Quint suffered heavy damages and his right arm, from the elbow down, was gone. The green navi drew in deep, wheezing breaths as he limped his way toward the others, has left hand pointed at them. "Delete... I will... De... lete... you... all..."

Before the Forte General could reach the navis, another navi appeared in front of him. The surrounding area became very cold. "Quint, though I like your style, you just never know when to give up," Bass said, glancing over at Quint. "Log out, now."

Like an trained dog, Quint logged out of the Dimentional Area. "I admit,"Bass said, glancing over everyone. "I did not expect you to be able to take out Quint." Bass' eyes caught Epsilon, who held the passed out Dante in his hands. "That explains it," Bass said in a surprised, but mocking tone. "Epsilon is here." After that, Bass grew silent and did not speak a word. He waited. He waited to see if these people would raise their weapons to him.

Last edited:

Angel

Ted's lack of sync with Vampyrman drew him temporarily insane. He could not handle the pain caused by it. He felt an urgent desire to strike down the people before him, and an instictual respect for the cloaked figure before them. He stood still, unable to move away.

----------------------------------------------

Kari stared at Bass, unable to move as she stared in fear at her worst enemy.

Kingdomkeylight

Awards
Glideman looked at Bass as he landed down a few feet away from Epsilon Glide was still in cross vusion with Charlie but did not know how long it would last "So Bass your the one that killed Lan and absorbed Megaman tell me hows that so called famous power doing for you any glithces from Megaman" Glide said he wanted to strike Bass but didnt want to harm megaman so he just stood there awaiting for a awnser

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
OOC: Sorry I've not been here. Moving and all. I don't have internet at home, but I'll try to get on as much as possible.

Dai froze up. Quint had been defeated...but Bass had arrived. The Maestro. The source of all the suffering and chaos in the present world, and the very reason he had set out on his journey.

Both Paldinman and Dai were quite a ways from him. They slowly approached the scene, though what exactly they'd be able to do, they did not know. If a Forte General had been that strong, he could only imagine how much more powerful the Maestro himself would be...

As they got nearer, they began to hear..."So Bass! You're the one that killed Lan and absorbed Megaman...tell me: how's that so called famous power doing for you? Any glitches from Megaman ?", someone shouted out.

...glitches...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back