• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Megaman Battle Network: Total Crash

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Endless Warrior Sora

Return of the Kid
Awards
Kisuke grunted under his breath. That Navi escaped again. And on top of that the Forte Army was closing in. The Navi that had saved thier lives was almost killed. Zero looked regretful in Kisuke's eyes.

"Hey, are you okay?" Kisuke asked his partner and companion.

"I should've helped that Navi. On top of that, I let that Vampyrman guy get away. Again." Megaman Zero uttered, sullen.

"Hey, it's okay, we have to find him though. Ummm...who's that girl Navi?" Kisuke said as an alarm ran through his PET.

"Kisuke! Demensional Areas are opening up around town!" Zero said.

"What?! I thought those were gone!"

"Guess not! The Forte army is attacking Den City! We gotta get out there! Jack me out!" Zero cried as Kisuke hastily jacked him out. He ran under his be and found a dusty old Battle Chip. He took it from under his bed, examined it and blew off the dust. The exact chip he wanted. He ran out of his room and outside as the Forte Army walked the streets shooting at houses and people fearing for theier lives. Kisuke dodged some shots and then realized. He ran back into his house and in the kitchen his mom looked at him with worry. He exhaled. She wasn't hurt.

"Mom, Stay here okay?"

"Be careful. I know what you have to do." She said and smiled. Even at a frightful time like this, she still smiled. Kisuke hugged his mom.

"I'll be back. I promise." He said as he ran outsid. He had to hurry. He spun his PET and grabbed hold of it horizontally. In his other hand, his right hand. He held the battle chip he took from under his bed with his index and middle fingers. He brought the two objects together as he put the Chip in his PET.

"Cross Fusion Now!" Zero and Kisuke said simultaneously as the PET shone and lifted into the air in front of Kisuke. Kisuke gained Zero's armor and wepons.

"Alright! I thought it wouldn't work because it's old!" Zero said.
"Yeah! All right!" Kisuke siad as he lifted his left hand as it turned into the Z-Buster.

"Let's start some rebellion!" Kisuke said jumping in the air dodging some shot's as he pointed his buster down and rapid fired on some of the group.

"I almost forgot about that girl Navi...I hope her and her operator's okay." Zero said.

"Yeah, me too." Kisuke said, landing.

sakurablossom07

After the announcement of the Forte Navis' plan of taking over Dentech City was announced, Fayte noticed that the Vampyrman navi had jacked out. Suddenly, Dimensional Areas appeared in the city, allowing Forte Navis and viruses to attack the city. Quickly jacking Sakura out, Fayte ran out towards the city and saw people running to places that they thought were safe. The Forte Navis had already began their attack along with viruses.

"Fayte, we have to use the Cross Fusion chip," Sakura suggested.
"You're right. We have to get rid of all these navis and viruses. Are you ready Sakura?" she asked.
"Ready when you are," she answered.
"Cross Fusion battlechip in! Download! Begin Cross Fusion!" Fayte and Sakura yelled at the same time.

Soon, Fayte changed into the armor Sakura had. She decided to use the wings and attack the navis from above. Flying as high as she could, she saw that most of the people had escaped from here. But, the navis and viruses kept coming, due to the Dimensional Area. A bow and arrow appeared within Fayte's hands, allowing her to attack the enemy.

"Blue Arrows!" she said, shooting the arrow towards the enemy.

The arrow had divided into several arrows, attacking a group of viruses. Fayte decided to continue using this attack for as long as she can.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
OOC: guess i can, then.

IC: Kari had heard about the Dimensional Areas all over town. She jacked out Angelman, and immediately opened her purse and whipped out 4 chips. Angel Armor, Angel Sword, LifeAura, Battlechips in, download! She ran outside of the car, looking for a way into the Dimensional Area before her. She saw a building above it. She went inside and climbed the stairs all the way to the roof. Holding the Cross Fusion chip and her PET tightly, she jumped off. As she made impact with the Area, she thrust the Cross Fusion chip in. She and Angelman shouted "Cross Fusion!", and she was surrounded by a glowing white light as Angelman's wings and bow were given to her. She immediately raised the bow and deleted several Metools.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
"Dante," Epsilon said, his voice calm. "I am going back to the PET. Prepare the five chips you see fit and get ready to cross fuse." Epsilon disappeared and his groan was heard from the PET.

Dante flipped through his battlechips, eventually pulling out five. Three of them had a picture of a black lance with light blue energy rising from it. The fourth was a picture of two Peon soldiers holding swords. The final chip was a shadow of Epsilon's upper body with +500 on top of it.

"Force Lance battlechips in, Peon Blade battlechip in, Force Heal 500 battlechip in."

Dante pulled out a Cross Fusion chip and began to put it in, when he noticed Dai. Dante walked over and stared at him, then at his PET. "Here," he said, digging into his pocket. He pulled out a blank battlechip with a small red dot in the center and a what appeared to be an outline of the number 500. "Take this. It is a custom Heal 500 battlechip that will completely heal your navi." Dante placed the chip into Dai's hand and walked back to where he was standing.

"Emergency Situation! Activate Cross Fusion!" Dante and Epsilon shouted in unison. Dante was engulfed in a dark light as Epsilon began combining with him. The flash broke with a sucsessful fused Dante and Epsilon. His body was covered in Epsilon's black and red armor. Six tubular extrudsions shot from his black helm. Wires erupted from Dante's back, falling downward like Epsilon's. Finally, Epsilon's symbol, which what appeared to be a red hawk symbol on a black background, fused to Dante's chest.

"Alright everyone," Dante said, looking over to the others. "It is up to us to drive back the Forte Army. We are Dentech City's only hope!"

EnigmaticAngel

"Zel Jack out!" Victor said and he ran out of the arcade. Zel saw dimensional area appearing. Zel immediately took out 5 chips, Heavenly Blade, Full Recovery, Saint's Buster Cannon, Speed Boost X, and Celestial Arrow X. Zel inserted the 5 chips into his PET and took out his Cross Fusion Chip. "Zel! Lets Cross Fuse now!" said Victor as he downloaded the chip. Victor's body began to shine as Zel's data began to engulf Victor. Zel's armor then began to assemble on Victor's body and soon Zel and Victor were synced. Zel then unleashed his Heavenly Blade and then rushed at the viruses that was invading Dentech City. "Zel! We must protect Dentech City and destroy Forte's Army! This is what we were born to do!" cried Victor.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Dai's eyes widened. Such an act surprised him. He was expecting to be left behind, having to hide, angsting over the situation and hoping for the best. Now, however, was not the time to thank him. When they drove out the Forte army, he'd do it. He inserted the chip into his PET. Paladinman was immediately healed of all damage.

He dug out a Cross Fusion chip from his pocket, which up till now hadn't been used. Into the PET the chip went.

Light emanated from Dai's body as he and his navi became one. The light gave out after a second or two, and the union was complete. Dai's body was now covered with Paladinman's black and silver armor, and he was seeing through his visor. Despite the situation, Dai was nevertheless able to appreciate how neat things looked behind it.

Cracking his knuckles, he materialized the Paladin Sword into his right arm. "Time to dance", both said simultaneously, as they rushed towards then proceeded to dash at the viruses. This was it. With this battle, his quest to defeat the Forte Army had truly begun.

Endless Warrior Sora

Return of the Kid
Awards
Kisuke/Zero backflipped and rapid fired on the viruses around him. He jumped in the air and charged. In his periphreal vision he could see a girl Navi floating and shooting what seemed to be arrows at the viruses. Kisuke released as a beam of energy hailed down upn the viruses. Kisuke landed as he realized more Navi's were joining the fight. He smiled. Forte was going down.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Dante lept into battle, his first Force Lance, which looked more like an axe than a lance, in hand. The closest enemy Dante located was a Swordy, who was currently trying to break into a home. Dante threw the lance foward, impaling and deleting the virus. Dante ripped the lance from the wooden door and looked for a next target.

To his surprise, Dante's next target seemed to have found him. Barely dodging some type of bouncing object, he looked up to see what it was. A small green navi that looked shockingly similiar to Megaman stood next to a strange pogostick/jackhammer weapon.

"Long time, no see, Epsilon," the navi joked, waving to Dante. After a moment of two of silence, the navi spoke again. "Aww, come on, Epsilon. You didn't forget your old pal Quint, did ya?"

"Trust me, Quint," Epsilon spat. "I am far from your 'pal'!" Dante, pulling out the second Force Lance, took a battle stance. "Epsilon, who is this guy?" Dante asked. Epsilon groaned. "His name is Quint, one of Bass' generals. He is the one leading the attack. His jackhammer/pogostick like weapon, if I recall, is called Sakugarne. Let's just delete him before he has a chance to use the Fortechip."

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
OoC: No, there are only five Generals: Quint, Enker, Ballade, Geminiman, and Waveman... Also, for now on, let's try to keep OoC to the sign up/OoC thread...

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Dai had just cut away a group of Mettaurs and Bunnies (and rather effortlessly at that), when he noticed that the navi/OP duo that had given him the custom recovery chip, was now engaged in battle with a navi he hadn't seen before. He raised an eyebrow. His weapon was very odd. A pogostick, it seemed.

"What should we do? I'm betting that's the general. He's the one leading this invasion. If he falls, everything else is in the bag.", said Dai. "Well", replied Paladinman, a calm tone in his voice,"I think it would be best for us to help from a distance. I don't really think we're in the league of a Forte general...yet. If it becomes necessary, though, we'll fight."

Dai wasn't pleased with the response, but acknowledged his navi was probably right. He was sure Epsilon or whatever his name was would put up a much better fight than they would, and if they tried to help they'd probably get in his way.

He searched for a place to hide behind. He noticed a house which now lay in shambles from virus attacks. 'That'll provide excellent cover', thought Dai. He snuck into it. There were no viruses inside, which was fortunate, because on the chance of said creatures being there, they'd have to fight them off, and risk being noticed.

He crouched down behind the remains of a wall. He held out his Paladin Blade, and fired a blast right at the Forte Navi, before proceeding to duck out of sight.

Endless Warrior Sora

Return of the Kid
Awards
Zero spotted a green Navi who was battling another Navi. He really didn't know which Navi was good and which was bad. Mostly because he hadn't seen neither of them before. But this army was big and he knnew this wasn't even a third of Forte's real army. Help would be the best descision here.

"All right Zero, Z-Sword in, download!" Called Kisuke as a hndled sword appeared. Kisuke cut through rows off Mettaurs and Spikys until he got to the two Navi's.

"Hey guys let's work together to take these thiings out." He knew this approach was a bit hasty but he had no time.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
Kari spotted the civilians engaged in battle. One was so bold as to attempt the General. "Angel Sword in, download!" The bow and arrows transformed into a blade emitting a bright light. Kari ran through to the General, masterfully swinging the sword through many viruses as she went. She approached Epsilon and the green General and shouted to Epsilon. "Let me handle this!"

Endless Warrior Sora

Return of the Kid
Awards
Kisuke was confused as to why everyone was attacking the green Navi. He shot more viruses that posed threats.

"What's going on? What's up with the green Navi? Why is he public enemy number 1?" Kisuke and Zero said.

sakurablossom07

Fayte continued attack the viruses that were trying to attack her. A lot of her energy were starting drain due to flying. Soon, her wings gave in as she fell to the ground. Getting up, she formed another arrow within her hands, shooting it in many directions, destroying many of the viruses.

"Fayte, your energy level is getting lower and lower. You have to rest," Sakura told her.
"I'll be fine Sakura. Besides, I can't let everyone else do the work just because I'm tired," Fayte said, trying her best attack.
"But you're too weak. You won't be able to even shoot the arrows," she kept on warning her.
"I'm fine. Just a little worn out, but still strong enough to fight them. I have to at least continue destroying these viruses while they fight the general of the Forte Army," she told her.

Fayte knew that her energy level was dropping quickly and would soon collapse. Looking around, she decided to go to a building and try to save her energy somehow. She found a destroyed building and decided to attack there. She was now looking through a window from the third floor and started attacking the viruses.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
"Not on your life," Dante said, glancing over to the person who had just come up to him. "Time for the Program Advance." With the third Force Lance, the three combined into a large, dark lance that was twice their height. Dante threw the lance up and caught it so that it was horizontal. He pulled his arm back, aiming at Quint. With force, Dante threw the massive lance toward Quint.

Quint let out a soft laugh, opening his left palm. A small black ship with Bass' insignia materialized, floating just above his palm. "Activate Fortechip!" Quint shouted, closing his hand around the chip. His body was engulfed with a black flame. The flame then was absorbed into Quint's body.

With a dark laugh, Quint's right arm transformed into a buster. He aimed at the incoming Program Advance lance and let loose a powerful shot. The shot pierced through the Program Advance, deleting it. The blast continued on, almost seeming unphased, forcing Dante to leap out of the way.

"No way!" Dante shouted in disbelief. "How could a single shot delete a Progam Advance?" Dante jumped back, dodging another blast from Quint's buster. "It's as I said," Epsilon said. "A Fortechip's power is increadble. It's easily equal to ten to even twenty Darkchips. I guess you can call it Bass' pride and joy." Dante let out a groan. "Then how are we supposed to defeat him?" After a few moments of silence, Epsilon replied. "I know of a way..."

sakurablossom07

Fayte sat down but stopped her attack on the viruses. Looking out the window, she saw a navi performing a Program Advance and saw the other navi using a chip, which created a dark flame around the navi. From this, she assumed that the navi who used the chip was with the Forte Army. She continued watching the two navis and saw other navis around that battle. Fayte tried to get up, but collapsed.

"Fayte, you're too weak right now. I think we should stop this right now," Sakura suggested.
"It's okay. Besides, I think the other navis might have a chance at beating that navi," she said.

Fayte gathered the rest of the energy she had within her and formed an arrow within her hands. She pointed the arrow towards the navi, who was with the Forte Army.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back