• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Megaman Battle Network: Total Crash

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
A soft, dark laugh escaped Bass' limps as he stared at Glide. "Glitches? What ever do you mean?" Bass asked, pushing his cloak back, revealing his whole body. "My body is in perfect check."

Bass threw a pair of Hell's Rolling rings, which snaked in an out of the group, missing each person. The rings eventually ran into a large building, slicing it into thirds.

Bass dropped his hands, letting his cloak once again cover his body. "As you can see, my body is in perfect condition."

sakurablossom07

((Ahh~ I've missed so much >.<))

Fayte withdrew her sword as she saw that the Forte Army General was defeated. She knew that the green navi was close to being deleted, until another navi had appeared before him, giving him the chance to log out. Looking closely, Fayte knew who that navi was; Bass. She saw that other navis were starting to surround the area. She flew down from the building towards the group.

"Fayte, be careful, don't get too close to Bass. He seems stronger than ever," Sakura warned.
"Don't worry. I just want to get close enough so that I can hear them talk," she told her.

Suddenly, she heard someone talk about killing Lan and absorbing Megaman and about having glitches from it. She saw Bass's form and saw that it was perfect, just like he had stated. Then, an attack was released from him, cutting down buildings not too far from them. Fayte wasn't sure how they were going to defeat Bass with this much power within him.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Something clicked in Dai's brain. The bit about glitches...he recalled, recalled hearing rumors of a supposed secret weakness of Bass'...that absorbing Megaman hadn't gone as he'd planned...that Megaman was still alive somehow, within him.

He had no way of knowing if this was true...but it was better than nothing. He doubted Bass would just leave and try again another day now that he was here.

...but how would he exploit this weakness, if it was indeed true...?

He got an idea. "Hey Megaman! How's it feel like living inside Bass? Why aren't you doing anything? Take charge!", he shouted out. Talk about a gamble. If Megaman didn't rise within and confirm the suspicion...he was done for. And so was everyone else.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
"He cannot hear you, boy!" Bass shouted. His glance caught Dai's eyes and he smiled. He raised his hand, palm facing Dai. As he prepared to fire, a navi appeared behind him. "Lord Bass," the navi shouted, a look of horror on his face. "It's the Undernet! Ser-" Bass lifted his hand, cutting the navi off. "It would seem your lifes have been spared, for today." Bass said, letting his hand drop to his side. "It would seem more important matters has arisen. Play nice now."

With that, Bass and the navi behind him logged out. Soon after, the Dimentional Area began to fall as well, the viruses going with it. Soon, it was gone. Everything was once agian back to how it was. Dante, exhausted from the previous fight, laid on the ground, asleep.

Endless Warrior Sora

Return of the Kid
Awards
OOC: I seem to be getting ignored quite a lot lately....:confused:

IC: Zero once again heard no response. Quint jacked out and Zero decided to destroy the remaining bats in the area. He looked and saw Bass or Forte as he is also called.

"So you're the almighty Bass huh? I'll...I'll make you pay for what you've done!" He said but Bass then logged out. Zero sighed as he headed for the next threat in the area. Vampyrman.

EnigmaticAngel

OOC: yeah sora... i know how you feel. -.- me trying to attack vampryman... and he just ignores my post. O.O

Victor saw the dimentional area disappearing and Zel's data began to disappear. The Viruses were gone and so was Bass, the evil navi Victor wants to defeat. Victor then called out all the other Net-ops to him... "Hey Zel, we should team up with these Net-ops, then we would have a greater chance of defeating Forte's army!" said Victor.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
OOC:
Vampyrman noticed a civilian walking out of the building he had crushed, and decided that he was a good enough host. An angel landed down to confront him as another rushed at him, slicing a sword. Vampyrman just summoned thick clouds of bats to protect him from each swing, and when the Navi was done, he zoomed at the lone child. A PET materialized in front of Ted, and a CrossFusion chip materialized out of darkness and was pushed in as Vampyrman made contact with Ted, causing the CrossFusion.

^^^not really ignoring you is it? ;)

IC: As the Dimensional Area dissolved when Bass left, Angelman's armor melted away from Kari's body. She felt relieved that Bass was gone, and that the civilian's were safe. One of them suggested that they all band together, herself included. "I'm sorry sir. It's preferable for the NetPolice that minimal civilians are involved with Bass. He's far too dangerous."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Dimensional Area was lowered, and Vampyrman was lifted from Ted's body. The dark PET was present again, and the CrossFusion chip popped out, and Ted fainted as he saw the others that fought off Bass.

Last edited:

Kingdomkeylight

KKL & Don't You Forget It
Awards
Charlie was looking at the othe net-ops thinking if its was okay to let these kids join "Actually the net police do need some better Navis to help all of you seemed to have crossfusion done and seem to have great skills so i say we should let them join" said Charlie to the one that said no "And i believe there we should take al the help we can get espcially from this kid whos fainted" charlie picked up the kid as a copter came to the area "?If you want to help get into the helicopter this kid needs to get rest the people in this area will gert help from the rescue teams" he said as a medical team got the kid charlie picked up his pet and laided it on the owner

Endless Warrior Sora

Return of the Kid
Awards
Zero's armor melted away as his PET floated through the air and into his hands.
"Rest Zero. That takes a lot out of you." Kiske said.
"You too...quit calling me Zero." Zero said. Kiske heard the police officer and waited for the others to respond.

sakurablossom07

As soon as the Dimensional Area disappeared, Sakura's armor came off from Fayte's body and returned back to its PET with the Cross Fusion Chip ejecting from the PET. When that happened, Fayte realized how tired she was, collapsing onto the floor. Looking around, she saw everyone else's armor disappearing and appearing into their own PET. She saw one of the net-ops faint because of all the energy drained from the battle. As a helicopter and the rescue team arrived, the net-ops helped the boy onto the helicopter.

"Fayte, I think we should follow them so that maybe we can help them somehow," Sakura suggested.

Fayte decided to take Sakura's word and got onto the helicopter. She noticed how tired everyone was from that battle.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Dai let put a long sigh. The Cross Fusion had since worn off, and Paldadinman was back in his PET. He had just nearly escaped death. Talk about luck. But he wasn't happy. He couldn't be. He'd...failed. If Megaman was in there somewhere, he hadn't been able to reach him.

Was it false then? Was Megaman gone forever? Was Bass invincible...? Was challenging him a pointless endeavor? But...for a second or two, before Bass' denial to his shoutout, he could have sworn he saw a swirl of green in Bass' eyes...was it just his imagination? He had no way of knowing...

Kingdomkeylight

Awards
Charlie looked at the others then asked "So how does Crossfusion well to ya enjoy it alittle" charlie said smiling he had used it a few time and it made him feel more powerful "And this must be epsilons net-op finally waking up" he said as he say the kids eyes open

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Dante's eyes began to blink as he awoke with a start. As he attempted to sit up, his body struggled against him, forcing him back down. His head ached and throbed, the loud beating of his heart pulsating through his head. Dante let out a sigh and groaned.

"Rise and shine, sleeping beauty," Epsilon joked, folding his arms. "What happened?" Dante moaned, looking at his surroundings the best his current placement would allow him.

Kingdomkeylight

Awards
Charlie was the first to speak "Well kid you are now at the net-police headquarters and are being offered a posiotion to help us fight Bass" charlie waited for a reply out of all of them this kid could be the key to basses defeat

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Letting out another groan, Dante once again attempted to pull himself up, this time overpowering his body. He hunched foward, a soft moan escaped his lips. He placed his left hand upon his left leg and pushed down, causing his upper body to become slightly straighter.

Still in a half dazzed sleep, Dante replied, "What? Position to fight Bass? Eh... Sure, why not?"

With that, Dante's body gave out and he fell back into his first position. Dante let out another groan, whispering something so that only Epsilon could hear. He shut his eyes and quickly fell back to sleep.

"Guys, I would think it would be best if we gave Dante some time to sleep," Epsilon said, folding his arms. "Also, I think it would be nice if all of us navis met on the net, so that we may meet each other." Without waiting for a reply, Epsilon logged himself onto the net.

Kingdomkeylight

Awards
Gyroman entered the net looking at the one called Epsilon "Well your pretty strong well i am Gyroman nice to meet you "He said as he transformed out of Helicoptor form

Endless Warrior Sora

Return of the Kid
Awards
OOC: Ohhh transformers ^^^^^^^

IC: Kisuke made his way to where everyone else was and heard the question that the officer every so often repeated again and again. Since everyone else seemed like they we're up for it.....

"Sure , I"ll jon." He replied not waiting for anyone to ask him.

Endless Warrior Sora

Return of the Kid
Awards
OOC: Ohhh transformers ^^^^^^^

IC: Kisuke made his way to where everyone else was and heard the question that the officer every so often repeated again and again. Since everyone else seemed like they we're up for it.....

"Sure , I"ll jon." He replied not waiting for anyone to ask him.

sakurablossom07

Fayte agreed with the idea and decided to jack in Sakura onto the net. Sakura had arrived within the net soon and saw other navis who were introducing themselves to each other.

"Hey guys, I'm Sakura. Nice to meet you guys," she greeted, with a smile.
"You guys seemed really strong when you Cross-Fused with your net-ops," Sakura said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back