• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Megaman Battle Network: Total Crash

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
The voice of the netnavi rang out through the arcade, causing most of the people to run toward the doors in a panic. Dante had to cover his ears from the screams and shouts of the people quickly exiting the arcade. Had he not pulled out his PET, he would have never reliezed Epsilon was trying to talk to him.

"Dante!" Epsilon shouted over the now dulling roar of the crowd. "I believe we have a Forte Navi on our hands. Quickly, jack me into the battle arena in which the attacks began."

Dante nodded and ran to the larger arena in which the screams originated. The battlechips that he held in his hand were ready in their upright position.

"Alright, let's take out this pest. Jack in, Epsilon!"

Dante saw Epsilon appear on the battlefield and went straight into action. Of his filled hand, Dante pulled out two battlechips. One had a picture of Epsilon with a light blue energy flail hanging from his right hand and the other was a picture of two small pawn like statues that looked similiar to Epsilon.

"Force metal Flail battlechip in, download! Peons battlechip in, download!"

A few seconds after Epsilon had landed, the buster on his right hand appeared and a long, light blue energy flial erupted from within it. About a second later, two small, robotic figures materilized next to Epsilon, each armed with a small arm-mounted machine gun.

"Come on out," Epslion said, scanning the battle area. "Vampyrman."

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Paladinman proceeded to block the attack with his Paladin Shield. "Not bad", he said "It's not just anyone who can take out 9% of the shield in one blow...". Dai was somewhat impressed with the navi's performance. A regular navi would have been defeated with that onslaught, yet Zel had survived and was eager for more.

Paladinman rushed at him with the Paladin Blade and jumped back once again. Zel assumed he was planning to blast him, and so fired his Justice Cannon at him.

"Sword battlechip, WideSwrd battlechip, Longswrd battlechip in, download", exclaimed Dai, putting the chips in quick succession. He didn't think they'd need to use a Program Advance, but apparently it had turned out otherwise.

Paladinman slashed with the LifeSword, destroying the blast from the Justice Cannon, and hitting Zel, and sending him toppling backwards once again.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
"Kekekekeke, Epsilon! Never thought I'd see you here! Kekekeke! Clone!" Hundreds of the bats invading the area formed into about a dozen clones of Vampyrman. That shield over there...I'll take it down after I'm done with Epsilon, kekekekeke. Vampyrman and his clones rushed at Epsilon at all different directions, ready to swipe with his claws.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
"What a sad move," Epsilon said, picking up the end of the flail and holding it in his other hand. "I was hoping something better from 'Forte's Finest'."

Epsilon threw the flail upward and began swinging it horizontally over his head. With each rotation, the flail seemed to extend slightly longer and longer. Epsilon simply waited at his spot, swinging the flail, as Vampyrman and his clones approached.

Once they were close enough, the Peons released an unexpected barrage of shells toward the Vampyrman group. One by one, the clones fell from the sky, crashing into the floor before Epsilon. Eventually, all the clones were deleted.

"Area Steal battlechip in, download!"

With that, Epsilon disappeared from his spot, just missing the swooping Vampyrman. Epsilon then reappeared before Vampyrman, the swinging flail now three times as long as it once was. After one more final loop, Epsilon grabbed the bottom of the flail with his other hand and brought it down at Vampyrman.

EnigmaticAngel

Paladinman's program advance sent Zel back. "Haha, this skill of yours, is nothing but an itch to me. You may be sending me back, but to be truthful, these attacks dont hurt. My armor is just too strong!" mocked Zel at Paladinman. "Zel, stop being cocky..." Victor Ordered. "I'm sorry my navi mocked yours" said Zel to Dai.

"Lets do a program adv. Zel, Alpha Holy Arrow in Download! Beta Holy Arrow in Download! Gamma Holy Arrow in Download!" said Zel as he downloaded the 3 battle chips. Zel formed a huge bow of light and pulled back on the string. It created a really powerful arrow consisting of tons of energy. Zel fired the lightning fast arrow which hit Paladinman damamging him pretty badly. "Zel! We're not here to delete navis! Dont tend to use a lot of power!" said Victor "Hey Zel, there seems to be a navi from Forte's Army..."

Angel

Vampyrman watched as Epsilon struck down each of his clones, and then as he charged for his real self. As Epsilon charged, Vampyrman dissipated and summoned more virus bats to swarm around Epsilon. Vampyrman was waiting to unleash his ultimate attack.

OOC: As soon as Vampyrman has served his purpose in the arcade, I'll have him find and "convince" a NetOp to join him. Meanwhile, I guess i'll start thinking of his angelic counterpart.

That stuff OK with you OmniChaos?

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
"Recov120 battle chip in, download!", exclaimed Dai, sticking the chip into his PET. Paladinman's condition improved significantly...but he was still far from fully recovered. Furthermore, he only had one more Recov90 chip left...

"Wait...Forte Navi, you say?", said Paladinman and Dai simultaneously. Paladinman looked to the side. He saw the virus bats circling a navi. They were a bit far away, so he couldn't see them very well. He had, admittedly, noticed them before, but he had been far too immersed in the battle to give it much thought.

"If that's really a Forte Navi...then, I'm sorry, but the battle ends here. If you want to consider yourself the victor, feel free to do so. We'll have a rematch some other time. Paladinman, go in there to help that navi."

Paladinman rushed towards the endangered navi, leaving Zel behind.

OOC: I'm assuming Epsilon and Vampyrman are in the same arena as the battle we're having. If not, I'll edit this post accordingly later.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
ooc: Yeah, it's fine...

"More bats?" Dante spat, pulling out two battlechips. "Life Aura battlechip in, download! Superforce Tower battlechip in, download!"

Epsilon's body was surrounded by a yellow flame aura, forcing the bats to pull back. The energy flial connected to his right hand retracted, returning it to normal. Epsilon placed both of his hands to the ground and let out a dark shout.

"Superforce Tower!"

The ground below Epsilon erupted into a tall, light blue energy tower and instead of moving toward an enemy, stood still. Within seconds, the tower began to expand, growing large and larger, quickly engulfing both the bats and Vampyrman.

The center of the massive tower began to open up, Epsilon standing still, watching. He drew deeps breaths as the roaring tower walls slowly got further and further away. The attack always seemed to caused him to breathe hard, this time was no difference. He stood completely still, waiting to see the outcome.

sakurablossom07

The battle was interrupted when a net-navi had released bats at the net-ops and was attacking the different net-navis in the arcade. Many of the other net-ops had ran out of the arcade to get away from the bats. Fayte took this chance and decided to jack Sakura in. Taking out her PET she pointed it towards a computer.

"Sakura. Jack in. Power up," Fayte yelled.

As soon as Sakura was in, she saw clones of Vampyrman all around the system. She also saw another net-navi that seemed to be fighting it. Fayte looked at the net-op and noticed that it was the guy that was standing next to her during the battle.

"Sakura, why don't we help him get rid of the viruses," Fayte suggested.
"Ready when you are," Sakura said.
"Long Sword, Wide Sword, double download," Fayte said, inserting both chips into her PET.

Both swords appeared in Sakura's hands and took this chance to wipe out the viruses within the system.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Paladinman could now finally see the navi with some clarity. He was a large, intimidating fellow, with black and red armor. Two large masses of wires stuck out from his back. There appeared to be six protrusions sprouting from his face.

There was another navi, he saw, helping the other get rid of the bats. An attractive, female navi, with a light blue outfit, long ebony hair, and blue wings. 'What's up with all these navis having wings nowadays?', mused Dai humorously.

Paladinman was now aware of what the enemy really was. There were multiple, identical navis transforming themselves into bats in order to terrorize the area. 'Clones', thought Dai. Typical.

"WideSwrd battlechip in, download!", said Dai, inserting the chip into his PET. The weapon instantly materialized in Paladinman's other arm, and he proceeded to wipe out the threat in the system.

Last edited:

Endless Warrior Sora

Return of the Kid
Awards
Zero went to the arcade and saw bats flying around.

"Uh...Kisuke?" He called out to his net op.

"Yeah, I"m on it. Everywhere I go it's trouble...." Kisuke murmered. Z-Sword was suddenly in Zero's hand as he skillfully hacked away at the bats.

Angel

OOC: New char to arrive soon...

IC: After Epsilon started the fight, 3 other NetNavis joined it. Epsilon soon released a tower of light, and Vampyrman knew what to do from here. "DarkArmor!" Soon, he was enveloped in darkness, shielding him from the power light. Vampyrman decided now to unleash his a devestating counterattack. "Sound Blast!" The virus bats went crazy as ultrasonic waves filled the arena.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Paladinman began to flinch in pain. The ultrasonic waves the Forte Navi was unleashing weren't pleasant to the senses at all, and he wasn't in a good condition to begin with. It seemed there was only one way out of this.

"Dai, be prepared to jack me out at any second.", said Paladinman. Dai's eyes widened. He couldn't possibly be wanting to...

"You're not in a good state. I don't think it's a good idea." "Do we have any other choice at the moment?", asked Paladinman.

Dai frowned. They didn't. Not at all. He nodded.

Paladinman pushed the two other navis out of the way, muttering an apology to both as he did it. He faced the virus bats, and struck his sword into the ground. Nothing appeared to have occured at first, but bit by bit, a large, elaborate seal emcopassed them, trapping both inside.

The bats let out cries of agony and began to vanish. Soon, the dark navi was the only one left, cringing in agony, kneeling on the floor.

Angel

As the Navi with a sword struck the ground and created a seal, the virus bats dissipated and left Vampyrman cringing on the ground. "That...power..is....not....enough!" Vampyrman was at critical status, but was ready to make his exit at any time. Soon, he began to use his wings to levitate, and soon soared high above the Navis, ready to rest and recuperate.

OOC: First appearance of Kari and Angelman!! 0.o

IC: Kari had been briefed on the situation at the arcade.A vampiric Forte Navi had struck, and at least 4 other Navis were fighting him. She looked over the scarce details in this recent case, and rubbed her forehead.A voice erupted from her PET. "Is something wrong, Miss Kari?"
"No Angelman. Just..be careful. This is the first Forte Navi the NetPolice have seen in a while." Her NetPolice limo pulled up in front of the arcade, and inside, she could see the NetOps that must've been battling the Navi. She carefully took aim with her PET, and quietly muttered, "Angelman, jack in, power up." Angelman had landed in the NetBattle machine, and he carefully observed that one Navi had his sword in the ground, forming an elaborate seal. Looking directly above him, he saw a Navi with wings, apparently resting. He asked a question to the Navis on the ground, "Is that the hostile?"

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Paladinman turned to face the voice calling out to him. A new navi had appeared, presumably to fight off the threat. "Yesss....he isss...also, Dai...he got away...I won't...let it end like that...I have just enough energy to get him down...after that, jack me out."

Dai was very worried about his companion. He looked like he could fade away at any second. However, he recognized the importance of defeating the evil navi...and Paladinman was strong. He'd make it.

Paladinman took his sword from the ground, and with a mighty effort, concentrated all his remanining strentgh into a Paladin Beam, shooting it straight at Vampyrman. This took the Forte Navi by surprise, as he did not imagine that Paladinman had enough strentgh to muster such an attack. He was hit with the full blast of it, and plummeted to the ground.

Though the attack was much weaker than it normally would have been, and hadn't damaged the navi much, if at all, it had served its purpose: the dark one was now on the ground, and with another navi joining, the others would make quick work of him.

Paladinman turned to face the other navis. "You three", he said weakly, "Get him." "You did a fantastic job, old friend", said Dai, immediately jacking his navi out.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
All of the screens in Dentech city began to flicker before they went to snow. Dante, his attention pulled form the current battle, looked at all of the snowy screens of the arcade games. Something was up, something more important than Vampyrman. Before he could wonder what it was, he got his answer.

The snowy screens began to clear as the face of a dark looking navi became clearer. It was Bass. Though Dante knew the navi couldn't actually see them, the fact that his face was everywhere was extreamly unerving, not to mention the fact that he was Bass, the strongest Navi who wanted to destroy the world. He let out a long breath and began to speak.

"Humans of Dentech city. Today is your judgement day. Your city shall be overthrown and conqured by the Forte Army today and now. Though I would rather enjoy you all suffering, I promise a quick death. As I speak, Dimensional Area Generators are preparing to start. I'm saying this because as soon as I finish this sentence, they will already be activated."

As warned, sevral Dimensional Area Generators popped up from the ground, out of buildings, almost anywhere. Soon after, the walls of the Dimensional Area began tor rise until the dome forcefeild was complete. Cries of horror let out as viruses began to materialize within the Deminsonal Area.

"Don't struggle and this will go by faster. Though I would love to be there myself, I have more important matters to attend to. But do not be disappointed, one of my Generals will keep you entertained. Have fun and play nice."

With that, the screens returned to snow and soon back to how they originally where. Beside the screems echoing outside, the arcade was completely quiet and still.

A Dimentional Area. It was just like how it was at Netopia. Dante was filled with dread and his will began to drag. It was almost like someone had replaced him with a scared and alone child. Dante fell to his knees and grabbed his head. His face stared at the ground in horror, as if it where a monster. Tears began to stroll down his cheeks as memories began to rush back to him. He would have cracked, if it weren't for a large, firm hand placed on his shoulder.

Dante looked up to see Epsilon tower over him. He placed his other hand on Dante's other shoulder and pulled upward. The sudden flick not only got Dante to his feet, but also yanked Dante back into reality.

"Snap out of it," Epsilon said in a dark, yet calming voice. "Soldiers don't have time to cry. And as long as I am with you, I will make sure you don't. Understand?"

Dante nodded and cleared his voice. He got to his feet, standing up next to Epsilon. The navi was easily three feet taller than Dante and twice as wide. Without his cloak, Epsilon showed off his strong built and frame. Epsilon turned and faced the other NetOps in the room, his stare almost digging straight into their very souls.

"Listen up everyone," Epsilon said, folding his arms. "By now, I am sure you Navis will be joining us shortly. But more importantly, there is a threat currently greater than Vampyrman. Though he is one of the highest ranking Navis, he is acting on his own accord right now. The General Navi Bass mentioned, will currently be stronger than Vampyrman due to the fact that Bass gave him a Fortechip for this mission, as he does with every mission. The Fortechip is a stronger modification to the Darkchip that does not include it's internal coruption program that leads to deletion. Vampyrman will seem like nothing compared to a General Navi armed with a Fortechip."

Angel

Vampyrman heard his master speak to the humans, and then a Navi make a challenge with him. Kekekeke, now's my chance to escape!With another swoop, Vampyrman had dissappeared, and was back on the Internet, regenerating to join the efforts in the Dimensional Area.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OOC:Before I write Kari's part, can she have a Cross Fusion chip?

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Dai cursed. He had no idea this would happen. The Forte Army was in the city, trying to take it for themselves. Here was his big chance to fight back...but Paladinman was in no condition to battle. Furthermore, his sacrifice had been for nothing. Amidst the chaos, Vampyrman had gotten away.

What was he to do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back