• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Megaman Battle Network: Total Crash

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

EnigmaticAngel

"Yes, you made it in time. Everyone seems to be here! Here have this drink, it should wake you up" said Victor as he handed him a hot drink
"Ok, before i explain the first mission, is everyone ready?" he asked.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
"You woke up!" Dante shouted, a smile on his face. Dante grabbed Dai and quickly pulled him to his feet. "I am so glad you are okay. You had us all worried."

Dante turned to Victor as he heard him speak. Dante made a half serious and half taunting salute pose. "I'm ready!"

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
As he took the drink he was offered and sipped some of it (it wasn't bad at all), Dai was, again, surprised at their concern for him.

As a person that had grown to be a lone wolf, taught by the world that people weren't to be relied on, it was only natural.

Recomposing himself, he asked smoothly: "So then...what is this plan of which you spoke of ?"

EnigmaticAngel

"The plan... there is a slim chance that this plan might work... but we'll give it a try. If you guys got other plans, then might as well hear them too. My plan is that, when the next time Bass strikes, I'll use the Heaven's Chains battle chip which will bind any enemy. This attack can't be defended no matter what and can't be escaped either. This attack doesn't do any damage but it'll keep Bass in place. With only a few seconds, one of us will be really close to him and will inject this Virus i created which will slow down the process of deleting Megaman's Data. It'll be so slow that 1% will take about 10 months since the Virus will overwrite Megaman's data and will make it really hard to read. This is the plan.. i have." Victor said to the other Net-ops "If you guys have plans, lets hear em!"

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
"It won't work," Epsilon said from his PET. Dante pulled a small chip out from his pocket and placed it into the PET. A small hologram of Epsilon appeared, large enough for eveyone to see. "If you even try to put a virus into Bass, he'll simply absorb it and take it's power for his own. Listen, if Bass hasn't completely deleted Megaman by now, then it is obvious Megaman's will is strong enough to stay alive. But just barely." Epsilon folded his arms and dropped his head. "Or best bet, is to liberate areas of the net that have been taken by Bass. The only reason Bass is holding Megaman at bay and is not in a control tug-a-war with him, is because he is absorbing power from the net areas he controls. The more area of net, the stronger he is. The less area he controls, the weaker his hold on Megaman becomes."

"So," Dante said, staying up with Epsilon. "You think we should start taking back pieces of the net Bass controls to weaken him? I think it is also safe to assume Bass will try to take areas of the net that are allied with us."

Kingdomkeylight

KKL & Don't You Forget It
Awards
"thats true but theres a proplem to going into the areas bass has control of" said Charlie as he walked in "If you sned in are navis to those areas thatbass hold they will be poisoned a nd would not make it far the only way to stop this affects a little hard but if you go to a area in cross fusion we would be okay" said charlie as he got the look how do you plan to send a human into the net "to awnser the look on your face is simple Dante come here please" dante came "put this chip in your pet please" the moment Dante did it he disappeared after a second everyone looked at the monetor to see Dante in the net world standing next to Epsilion "that takes care of it but still theres a side effect during crossfus if your netnavis is deleted in the net so are you" said charlie "if you are willing to do it we can start freeing areas this way said charlie as Dante came back to the real world

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
"So then, life or death risk?", Dai asked rethorically, vaguely amused. Nothing he wasn't ready for.

"I'm game. I agree with Epsilon. The less areas Bass has under his control, the weaker he becomes."

That, and Cross Fusion was always fun.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Epsilon closed his eyes. "I forbid it. I will not allow Dante's life to be put in harm. I am sorry, but you'll just have to find anoth-"

"Epsilon," Dante said, cutting his navi off in mid sentence. "Please, I want to do this. The risk is no different from Cross Fusion. We are the only ones who can stand up against Bass and his army. If things start to get bad, you can log us out if you wish, but I will fight."

Epsilon let out a sigh. "Fine," he said, giving into Dante. "We accept and will led our power to you for this cause."

Kingdomkeylight

Awards
Charlie smiled "Good we well start with megamans home town that will defenently be a set back for Bass he wont expect it so when your all readyfor you who wont to be in the first mission join me at the headquarters we got a short cut that way" said charlie as he left the room "This isnt going to end well Charlie" said gyroman "I know but we have to try" said charlie as he waited to see who would help

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
"I will," Dante said, mainly to himself rather to anyone in general.

"Are you sure?" Epsilon asked as Dante pulled the chip from the PET, ending the hologram.

"Yes," Dante said. "This will be our first mission and we do not know what we will be up against, so it is best that that we go prepared, just in case. Besides, don't you want to kick some Forte Army butt?"

Epsilon chuckled. "Very well then. Let's join Charlie in the other room."

Dante nodded, leaving the room and joining Charlie.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
"Well, I don't know about the rest of you, but this cute little thing called helping to save the world is calling me. She's very persuasive, I just can't say no."

With that humorous call out, Dai followed the two into the room.

Kingdomkeylight

Awards
Charlie watched as Dai and Dante entered "Good heres the ships that will send you to there world but this time when you enter you will auto transform into cross fusion so be ready" said Charlie as he entered the net landing as Glide "Lets do this"

ooc: i forgot the forte guys name so someone needs to call one into this area

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
"Epsilon," Dante said, taking the chip from Charlie. "Do you think Quint will be guarding this area?" He looked at the chip for a sec, waiting for Epsilon's reply.

"It is unlikely," Epsilon said, folding his arms. "Bass would not set one of his generals in such a unimportant place. To Bass, this area's nothing but energy. So, I would assume it is safe to say that the navi we will be facing will be a lesser Forte Army member. Though, it's still possible the navi'll have a Fotrechip, so we had best not let our guards down."

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Dai took the chip without a word.

Last time, they hadn't been all that useful. Not in the least. They'd failed to reach out to Megaman, and if Bass hadn't had other things to worry about, it would all have been lost.

They'd have to try harder this time, to make more of a difference. But they also had to be careful. Even if the Navi in charge of the area was weaker than the last one, he or she might still have a Forte Chip...

Kingdomkeylight

Awards
glide looked at the area it had truly turned into a monstro ugly area "Well lets get started team" said glide slicing through the viruses that had appeare

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Slice, slice, slice. Deleting viruses, it never lost its luster, thought Dai, making quick work of the Mets, Swordies, and other miscellaneous abominations.

This is what I'm meant to do, he believed. Sitting around while the world around him went to ruin, never changing for the good, did not suit him in the least.

As apathetic as he might seem to be, on some subconscious level he knew he needed to save these people, who couldn't save themselves.

'Hmmm', he mused. 'This is much easier than I imagined it would be...a little...too easy.'

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
"My, my," a voice chuckled, not visible to Dante's eyes. "So, we have people coming to attack? That's just fine with me. I was getting rather bored."

A small drill-like object appeared, flying at a small group of viruses. The object hit the center of the group, exploading into several blasts. With the area now clear, a navi materialized. He wore red armor with a green sphere in the center of his chest. The top of his helmet was similiar to a glass visor, but extended outward. In place of his hands, he had a drill similiar to that of the one thrown.

"The name's Crashman," the navi said, pointing toward the three. "And we're gonna have a blast."

Kingdomkeylight

Awards
Glide looked at Crashman after a second of thought "Hello Crashman but we came to crash your control on this area so either leave or be deleted" said Glide as they waited it was oveos the awnser was no "Well then so who wants to take him down if neither of you want to dlete him i will" siad Glide as he waited for a reply

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
"Bold words, little man," Crashman spat. "But I'm about to crash your little group. Try this on for size!"

The two drill-like bombs on his arms retracted inward, quickly being replaced by two white hands. He held out his right hand, palm upward and at chest level. A small black chip with Bass' crest embeded on it materialized from a small black flame just above his hand, making slight floating movements.

Crashman closed his right hand, grabbing the Fortechip and squeezing tight. Small black flames erupted from the cracks between his fingers as his body was soon engulfed by those flames completely. A few seconds later, the black flame settled onto Crashman's body before it became absorbed into his body.

"Come at me!" he shouted, a crazed look in his eyes. "I'll blast you into microscopic pieces!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back