• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Megaman Battle Network: Total Crash

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
Kari was appalled by the citizens' willingness to throw their lives away. "I'll have to politely refuse, at least for now. I must report back to NetPolice HQ." She had managed to gather some information on Bass' fighting style and techniques.
--------------------------------------------------
Ted woke up to see the people from the fight with base huddled and talking about gathering to defeat them. He noticed a black PET on the ground with a CrossFusion chipp inside and felt an urge to pocket it. He declined the offer to join up with the other persons, and ran away until he reached the park. Pulling out the PET, he noticed that Vampyrman was inside, and he felt the feeling that he must obey him.

Endless Warrior Sora

Return of the Kid
Awards
Kiskue turned to the girl who refused. He smiled at her.

"Aw, why? C'mon, not much of a Bass fighting squad without the girl who heleped fight him in the first place." He said to her, looking at her PET. "Besisdes, you seem the smarter out of all of us here, without your tactics we could probably all die anyway." He said, he was still grinning, he wondered if she would take it as serious or as a joke.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
"A position to fight Bass?", Dai asked. T'was what a man had offered him. It sounded rather appealing to him, after the way he'd been living the past few weeks.

Not only would he be aided by other netbattlers (he wasn't much of a group worker, and would have rather worked alone, but even he knew taking on the Forte Army by himself would be more ignorance than courage), he'd likely have a steady form of income as well, meaning he could leave decently once again.

"I accept", he said with conviction.

Kingdomkeylight

KKL & Don't You Forget It
Awards
Charlie and Gyroman listen to the yeses and the no "Well good well know that we know which are okay and stuff so i have one question why say yes what are your reasons" Gyroman asked everyone

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
"My reasons...?", he asked. Dai opened his mouth to speak, then closed it. Why exactly did he want to fight Bass anyway? What did he care?

Maybe...it was because he was tired. Tired of the chaos. Tired of the destruction. Tired of people living in fear and of nobody having to courage to fight for themselves and rebel against Bass' tyranny. He wanted it to stop...his parents, the people he cared about most, lived like that. He...wanted them to be able to live in peace once more.

He replied: "If I don't try to do something, who will? I refuse to just sit around and await Bass' complete rule over the entire world. Even if I die, at least I tried."

Endless Warrior Sora

Return of the Kid
Awards
" My resaons....the reasons I would put my life on the life to fight an almost invincible enemy is solely because....I...I don't want him to destroy things anymore. I don't want anymore people dying, and I want to be remembered. I"m not the best netbattler, in fact, I"m probably the worst, and if I can beat him, then no one will make fun of me anymore, no one will die anymore. I can't stand to see him destroys people's lives like that. So I"m going to take him out." Kisuke said.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
"Revenge," Dante said in a low, cold tone. The cheerfulness that once engulfed his voice was no longer there, but was replaced by the cold-hearted voice of a person without a soul.

Dante's eyes slowly opened, the sparkle that once filled them replaced by nothing except darkness. His eyes first hit Dai, then Kisuke, then all the others and finally came to a rest on Charlie. Dante pushed himself up and rose to his feet as if he had been fine the whole time. He gave off a dark aura as he began to speak once again.

"I want... Bass to feel what I felt..." Dante closed his eyes and lowered his head. "I want him to feel pain and dispair. To see everything he cared for ripped away from him in a single moment. To see him fall to the bottom of life and to roll up and cry." Dante opened his eyes and threw his head back, countinuing on with a shout. "I want to see Bass suffer at my hands as I did at his! I want to see him beg for it to end and not to have it granted!"

Dante let his now cold eyes rest on Charlie, staring him straight in the eyes. He drew in a soft breath and let it out through his nose. "That is my reason."

Endless Warrior Sora

Return of the Kid
Awards
Kisuke felt the whole room darken. Not see, felt. That''s how powerful his emotions ran. He tried thinking of ways to brighten the room, and say something to help Dante, but his mind drew blank. And whatever he did get, it would probably would make things worse. He slouched slightly in his chair and blet a light sigh escape him.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Dai's eyes widened. That kid Dante sure sounded as if he'd suffered quite a bit. Far more than he and his parents had, anyway.

He felt a dark, looming presence from him. Rarely was it that he felt this way. He said nothing. There really wasn't anything to say. It'd probably worsen the situation, at any rate.

He kept himself seated, quiet, thinking...reflecting on it, he was now sure that Megaman was indeed inside Bass. He just had to try harder to reach him. He did not feel like sharing the information at that moment. He'd tell them about it later.

EnigmaticAngel

"Guys, dont think that Bass still has megaman's 'good side'. During the fight with Bass, me and Zel analyzed Bass and we found almost no trace of Megaman's data in him. Bass's data is overwriting Megaman's data and as the more time passes by, the more Megaman's data is being erased. Zel and I think that about 8% left of Megaman's data is still in Bass. But it's such a very low chance that Bass will be controlled by Megaman, even if he does it'll be such a short time Megaman will be in control" said Victor as he looked at the other kids. "To our conclusion, we have about 2-3 weeks left before Bass overwrites all of Megaman's data. Bass will be able to use 100% of Megaman's power if he does overwrites the 8% but now, he can only use about 20% of Megaman's power. So guys, i would like you guys to tell me if you will join me in fighting Bass, like i said, together we will definetely defeat him and save the world!"

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Dai cursed mentally. That was definitely not good. The short time Megaman would be able to come out wasn't a problem (he'd never thought it would be long in the first place), but if he was able to erase the little left of Megaman in him, all hope was lost.

"Regardless of how little there's left of Megaman", he said. "Do you honestly think Bass can be defeated otherwise? It's his only weakness. And I'll find a way so that it stays such. No matter how determined you all are, Bass' power is nearly beyond our comprehension. And honestly, you can't possibly hope to defeat him in two to three weeks. That's not enough time to build up a proper ressistance and form a strategy of attack. We have to do this one thing at a time."

Dai rose from his chair. "I'm going to go for a while. I'll be back in a day, two, maybe three. I don't know if it'll be worth your while to wait, so if you all simply must go to do something, go ahead. I won't think any less of any of you. If you can wait, I might have a solution to our problem."

He left the police station.

EnigmaticAngel

Victor shouted to Dai "But wait! I have a way that can stop the process of overwriting Megaman's data. It'll be a very risky thing to do, but it's worth a shot! If your interested, come tomorrow. If not, then your own your own"

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Dai paused. "Say what?", he said. Maybe his other alternative wouldn't be necessary after all...

"...I'll be here. Or well, I'll try. I still have something to take care of. That way, even if your way fails, we'll still have one last chance. I'll see you tomorrow, hopefully. If not...I wish you all luck."

He went on his way. It wasn't that late. Maybe around 7:00 PM. And humorously, his parents weren't all that far away. If he hurried, he could make it.

EnigmaticAngel

Victor turned to the other kids, "Hey its getting late, if you guys are interested in teaming up with me and defeating Bass, please come again tomorrow." said Victor. He turned around and left the Police Office. "Master Victor, do you really think teaming up with the other net-ops will defeat Bass?" asked Zel.
"I dont know Victor, they'll decide to come or not tomorrow. We only need the dedicated to defeat Bass" said Victor "But what i know is, with the kids with the dedication and passion in our side, we will be able to defeat him"
"Very well master, i just dont want young lives in grave danger" said Zel with concern "Just like last time..."
"Zel! Didn't i tell you, not to speak of that matter?" said Victor with anger "Never speak of it again!"
"My apologies" said Victor

Victor arrived at his house and opened the door. He walked upstairs and into his room. He looked at the clock and it said 7:30 pm. He was exhausted. "Hey Zel, im gonna go to sleep, why wont you power up tonight" said Victor. Zel agreed and Victor lied down on his bed slowly drifting away into his sleep.

Kingdomkeylight

KKL & Don't You Forget It
Awards
Charlie could tell that Dante had been through a lot "Good your all in" later Charlie talked to Dante " there wrong megamans more than mere data it will take longer for bass to absorb him so we staright are first mission tomorrow liberating ACBC town" Charlie watched as they left to get ready for the first job "Charlie i worry about that Dante" said gyroman "Dont worry he will be fine"

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Dawn. Dai was, to put it simply, quite tired. But he wasn't unhappy. Quite on the contrary: he had been victorious in his quest.

It had been a bit difficult, but he'd managed to pull through. He was nearing the police station now...he could see it in the distance.

He began to ran. Fast as he could. It didn't take him very long to reach it. When he did, he collapsed.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Dai opened his eyes. He didn't know how long he'd been sleeping, though if it was any indication he was still a little tired. He was in the police station now, surrounded by people who looked at him, concerned, and now glad he'd woken up.

Dai felt a bit akward: he did not think they would care so much about his well-being. Putting the sentiment aside, he spoke.

"Well, I did what I needed to do. Did I make it in time?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back