• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Megaman Battle Network: Total Crash

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
'Dammit', thought Dai as he looked towards the powered Crashman. 'He triggered the Forte Chip...this isn't going to be easy'. Though, last time, they'd been able to overpower Quint, a much more powerful navi, even with a Forte Chip...or rather, Dante had. 'Figure I might as well start treating him as a leader of sorts, see if I can learn anything from him.'

"Dante", he asked. "You got a plan?"

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
"I suppose," Dante said, a bit uncertain. "Unfortunately, Epsilon knows little about Crashman. He had fought Quint several times before, but only Crashman once and not even long enough to find a weak point." Dante stared at Crashman for a moment before continuing. "I guess the best thing to do right now would be to hit him quick and hit him hard."

Kingdomkeylight

KKL & Don't You Forget It
Awards
Glide dashed at Crashman as teh others were in thought as Crashman started to throw drill attacks at him glide was dodging the best he could "Longsword" said Glide as he clashed the blade with one of crashmans drills "Fool i will drill your grave" he said as he dodged the sword but crashman learned quick that it was only a distraction as Glide delevered a bomb parade on crashman in helicopter mode

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back