• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Megaman Battle Network: Total Crash

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sakurablossom07

After finishing her errands at the market, Fayte passed by the Chip Shop and saw that it was closed. She looked at her watch and saw that it was too early for the shop to close. Looking through the window, she saw everything where it should be but no one was inside. Fayte shrugged her shoulders and started skating towards the arcade. From the time she left and up until now, there were more net-ops and more intense battles.

"Hey Sakura, how about netbattling? We haven't battled in a while," Fayte suggested.
"Sure, why not. But why don't we watch some battles first," she said.

Fayte took Sakura's suggestion and slowly started skating around the arcade. There were big crowds in different battles, but there was one battle that looked like it just started. She skated over and began watching the two net-ops begin their battle.

Endless Warrior Sora

Return of the Kid
Awards
"All right, that's it, don't throw my Navi! Z-Sword in, download!" Kiske said, putting in a chip. Zero recieved a sword with a handle.

"All right, why don't you try eating this for an appetizer!" Zero shouted getting from the ground and slashed horizontally at Vampyrman.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
A horizontal slash was thrown at Vampyrman, and he instantaneously transformed into 4 bats that flickered all over the Square. He chose a normal NetNavi, and absorbed him, leaving behind his lifeless body.
"I've quenched my thirst. Now to slake my hunger! Ultra Sonic Wave!"

Endless Warrior Sora

Return of the Kid
Awards
Zero clenched his sword tightly.

"Think it's a Hacker?" Kiske said to Zero.
"No...way more unorthodox than a Hacker...." Zero answered. "Just whta are you?" Zero shouted to Vampyrman.

Angel

"I am....a Virtuoso. You bore me now. Bye, kekekekekkeke!"

Vampyrman swooped his cape, and teleported out of the Square.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Dai, out of the corner of his eye, momentarily switched his attention to the side of the arena, where a girl had to begun to watch the battle. He could see a few more people gathering around as well. 'An audience?', he mused. 'Meh, figures. Well, as long as they're here, we might as well put on a good show for them, I guess.'

He turned his attention back to the battle. Paladinman was a pretty realible navi when he had to be, in the sense he could fight very well even without Dai's presence. He'd always been that way. The youth smiled.

"Longsword battle chip in, download!", he said, sticking said battlechip into his PET. Paladinman's other arm transformed to accomodate the blade. This was getting fun.

EnigmaticAngel

"Zel, you know exactly what to do..." ordered Victor.
Zel easily dodged Paladinman's sword atttack and Zel lightly hit Paladinman's back which knocked him down.

"Master Victor, you think he's strong enough to join us?" asked Zel.
"We'll see... Paladinman's not even using his full strength" said Victor "C'mon Dante, show me your real power!"

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
ooc: I'm Dante, he's Dai...

Dante was so concentrated on the battle, he almost didn't notice the girl who had come up next to him. In fact, more had began to gather around. More than a dozen people seemed to have gathered to watch the two fight. Fortunatelly, Dante was close enough that he didn't need to worry about getting shoved by others.

"Seems to be quite the audience," Epsilon chuckled. "Kinda like moths to a flame."

Nothing is going to keep me from going up against the victor of this match, he thought. His hand clutched a few battlechips he had in his pocket. Every single chip he had was a gift from his mother, especially the custom ones modified to fit the first navi they were used on. Naturally, all of his custom chips focused on and around Epsilon.

Dante focused completely on the netbattle once again. From what he had been observing, Paladinman seemed to mainly revolve around swrods. Zel, on the other hand, was hard to figure out. So far, Dante only saw the navi's good evasiveness. It appeared as if both navis were toying with each other, neither outputting their complete power. Dante was hoping they would go all out soon, otherwise, this would get boring rather quickly.

sakurablossom07

As Fayte continued watching the battle, there were more people crowding around the arena to watch the battle. Although the battle was just beginning, she knew this was going to be an exciting battle. As she looked over, she noticed a boy who was standing next to her, who was also watching the battle. Fayte also noticed that he was holding onto his battlechips.

"I guess he's going to be the next net-battler," she thought to herself.

The people in the crowd were cheering on for different net-navis. In her point of view, both of the net-navis seemed strong.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
"I think it's time to take things up a notch", said Dai. "I don't know if you'd be able to survive if we gave it our all...but since you seem so intent on seeing us show you more of what we're capable of...Paladinman, you know what to do."

It took a bit for the navi to realize what Dai was implying, but soon he got the picture. It was an old strategy the two had come up with years before, and rarely did it fail to work.

Paladinman, rushed forward with his Paladin Blade as if to swipe him with it. Zel prepared himself to counterattack, but at the last moment, Paladinman jumped back, pointed his sword towards Zel and..."Paladin Beam!". A blast of energy radiated from the sword and hit Zel, pushing him back and knocking him down.

"And here you were thinking Paladinman was only capable of close-range combat, huh?", said Dai with a smirk. His father, being an intelligent man, felt that being purely close-range would be detrimental for Paladinman, so he programmed the navi with that particular long-range attack. While not as effective as, say, a buster gun, it nevertheless packed quite the punch, especially since to that day, the number of people expecting his navi to have such an offensive move weren't high.

Still, he didn't allow himself to become overconfident. Paladinman still wasn't giving it his all, that Paladin Beam had just been a fraction of what it was truly capable of (it would have been capable of even more were the two in top shape);he felt Zel and his operator still had tricks up their sleeves.

He took the time to glance at that Dante boy, the first spectator who had arrived. He was clutching his battlechips, an eager expression on his face. 'Appears he intends to take on the victor of this battle', he mused. 'I wonder what kind of navi he has....'

Last edited:

EnigmaticAngel

Zel got up and unleashed his cannon. "Justice Cannon!" yelled Zel and fired at Paladinman. It hit paladinman which knocked him off his feet into mid air. Zel rushed to Paladinman and started slashing rapidily at Paladinman.
Victor looked around and noticed that a crowd was gathering around the arena. Crap... i hate when there's a huge crowd, thought Victor to himself.

Zel backed off a bit and raised his hands, "Ray of the goddess" and a column of pure energy was shot from the sky and headed straight towards Paladinman.

Angel

Vampyrman was honestly dissappointed by his own efforts to terrorize the Square. Power...I need more power! he thought. With a swoop of his cape, he decided to make a stop at a Netbattle arena. There must be some Navis for lunch around here... He interrupted a Netbattle and promptly drained the Normal Navis that were battling. With an evil smirk on his face, he unleashed a swarm of bats to attack the other Netbattlers in the area. He laughed maniacally, and shouted so that even the humans could hear, "Come at me with all your strength!"

OOC: FYI, this is in the same area that Zel and Paladinman are fighting.

Angel

ooc: why do you have to interupt our battle...

OOC: Not yet. Just about every other battle around you.

i probably won't post again until your battle is resolved. until then, take notice of the swarm of bats while you battle.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
"Guardian battle chip, download! Recov80 chip in, download!", Dai exclaimed, sticking the chips into his PET in rapid succession. A statue materialized before Paladinman, absorbing the attack and causing a large explosion. In addition, a large part of the damage Paladinman had taken from Zel had now been nullified.

Taking advantage of the moment, Paladinman snuck up behind Zel, and struck him with the Paladin Blade, knocking him back. Paladinman then began to circle Zel. "Paladin Wave!", he exclaimed, before crescent waves of energy all hit Zel full force.

"Knock him into the air!", Dai exclaimed. Doing as he was told, Paladinman hit Zel with the Paladin Beam, causing him to go flying. "Now get over there and stick it to him!"

Paladinman jumped mightily, and soared through the air, until he was above Zel. He then proceeded to stick his weapon straight into him in a downwards motion, causing both of them to plummet into the ground.

The two hit the earth with a mighty quake. Paladinman quickly took out his sword from Zel's body and proceeded to jump back, preparing for Zel's next move. "Come on, get up now. I know you're not done yet", said Paladinman in a taunting manner.

It was then that he realized all the strange bats flying around the area...something was up.

Last edited:

EnigmaticAngel

Zel got up and said to Paladinman "Hm.. your not that bad at all but Master Victor, these bats... please do something about them" Victor got out the "Holy Grounds" battle chip "Holy Grounds Battle chip, DOWNLOAD!" and there was light coming from the ground which formed a big circle. Then a dome of yellow light appeared. "Paladinman... we are now safe from this virus bats... lets finish this!" said Zel. Zel sped behind Paladinman grabbed his neck and through him into the air. Zel then unleashed his Justice Cannon and fired a very powerful shot at Paladinman.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back