• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Lollipop Chainsaw - "Girls in Kenya have big butts."

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
Re: Lollipop Chainsaw

suda51 is always worth it

then again I waited until both NMH games were like 20 bucks before I bought them so I have no room to speak

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards

it's not like he said 3 days he said 3 hours. 60 bucks for a game, over that fast is not worth it

No he didn't he said 3 hours ago, we have no idea what time they started playing.

This game

Is so

ridiculous

Also, if you play a game nonstop, you'll get it done quicker. Your friends shouldn't be stupid and gobble it up so quickly.

Yeah, I kind of feel like they probably did the bare minimum too.

According to a few YouTube people the game isn't that good. They were dissapointed and thought it would be better

What do you mean by "Youtube people" like people who do lots of good Let's Plays of games or at least have good taste in games? Or just random people on Youtube? Cuz if it's the second I really don't care :p

Hillboy

MIA
Awards

What do you mean by "Youtube people" like people who do lots of good Let's Plays of games or at least have good taste in games? Or just random people on Youtube? Cuz if it's the second I really don't care :p

People in the comments and a few people who have channels. No one big though

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards

I just ordered the game on Amazon. I hope the amount of fun I had with Shadows of the Damned, although I most likely will.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards

He said early this morning meaning that's almost 15-25 hours of game play which is still pretty short

You also have to account for his time zone.

But regardless, that's not short. People only say that amount is short because they've been spoiled by RPGs.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards

People in the comments and a few people who have channels. No one big though

Well the comments ones I would usually ignore, but I guess the channels ones are another thing. I suppose it all would boil down to what kind of games they enjoy though really.

He said early this morning meaning that's almost 15-25 hours of game play which is still pretty short

That's a pretty decent length to be honest, it's not an RPG. I would be more than satisfied if it took that long to get through the main story content. I am sure there are some side things to do as well, so that would add even more to it.

Awards
Re: Lollipop Chainsaw - "My favorite president is Warren G. Harding!"

Juliet has a higher GPA than Nick?

Shenanigans XD

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards

They got the game at 9 AM and were done with it by 3 PM. That's about 6 hours. No matter how you look at it, that's way too short.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
GameStop was ridiculous with pre-order bonuses. I got all of the alternate costumes, an inflatable chainsaw, and a key-chain of Nick's head.

Hillboy

MIA
Awards

They got the game at 9 AM and were done with it by 3 PM. That's about 6 hours. No matter how you look at it, that's way too short.

With that said, I think I'm gonna hold off buying the game until I see some reviews

GameStop was ridiculous with pre-order bonuses. I got all of the alternate costumes, an inflatable chainsaw, and a key-chain of Nick's head.

Lmao, that's crazy

.Oji

赤いテキスト
"I'm going to fist my ass with your head"

Quality dialogue right there.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
"DIE DIE DIE! TASTE MY MOHAWK YOU BITCH"

The writers really went all out for this one

Status
Not open for further replies.