• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS Unchained X Now Available in North America!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
I'm still unsure which union to join. I'm leaning toward Vulpes or Unicornus. Does the union have any impact on how you experience the game? Decisions! DX
Not really, no, your union will only affect rankings (you'll get the same prizes if you're active enough, anyway), which foreteller shows up in certain scenes, and which union Ephemera and Skuld will belong to. Just pick the one you think is coolest, yo
You can switch unions at any time, for a cost of 100 jewels and all of the lux you've earned for the week.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
For real though, not only is the probably the best mobile game I've played to date (and I'm saying that as an avid fan of the Infinity Blade games), but this is just a genuinely good game. Like, I'd play this on Vita or PS4 in a heartbeat. I remember when Chi first got announced in 2013 I was very weirded out, but watching walkthroughs of it on YouTube changed my opinion, and now playing Unchained for myself, this is a great addition to KH. I love it.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
I think a big win for this game is having the director for The World Ends with You working with Nomura. That game kicked all the ass. I never thought much of this game, but after playing about an hour of it, I'm really liking it. Hopefully it'll last me awhile in short bursts here and there.

ggbhtg

You know what would be great? If somebody could just post the Android files from that 700MB- 1GB download the game needs to do before actually starting gameplay. The KHI Twitter has already tweeted out the apk/installation file. It might help more savvy users work around all the failed downloads and lack of storage space by just copy-pasting the files themselves into where they must go. Heck, from all my failed troubleshooting, I now know the folder some or all of that data goes is "com.square_enix.android_googleplay.khuxww", located in "/data/data"....if anyone actually knows what that all means.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
I think a big win for this game is having the director for The World Ends with You working with Nomura. That game kicked all the ass. I never thought much of this game, but after playing about an hour of it, I'm really liking it. Hopefully it'll last me awhile in short bursts here and there.

More worthwhile distractions from your future replays of P4, lol.

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Have you made sure to connect your phone to your wifi? Because it shouldn't take that long.

Not under WiFi, under my paid internet service from Metro PCS. Should I connect to the wifi spot I am at?

Edit: Making better progress now I switched to the Burger King WiFi

Edit 2: Made it through, now part of the Vulpeus

Last edited:

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
More worthwhile distractions from your future replays of P4, lol.

I'm still going through P4 Arena at the moment, but I'm not sure when I'll fit this in haha.

Still haven't started, the two stages of Downloading have going on all night and I only just got 59% done of it. Thr first stage.

Yeah, my download stopped for a good five-ish minutes around that percentage too I think. I was on my iPad, but once it jumped it was a quick finish.

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
I don't think I've ever pre-registered for a mobile game before. Even though I haven't touched it yet (and it was a day-one download), I'm so excited it's here!

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Just finished making a banner for the KHInsider Facebook page. I'm not a graphic designer but I'm happy for a first attempt.

auLKMQg.png

And here's the separate picture of the X characters I had to make

DmTrXJH.png

Biowind

Okay I started to play the first day it came out last week and I have already reached the final mission for this update. Does anyone have a clue when the next one will come out?

On another note if anyone is reading this just to know if they should get the game or not. I would say that right now it is the best time if you are going to get it, as once the month is up there might be a small issue. As right now all AP for the missions are cut in half and once that is up you will level much much slower. Its great right now as I'm able to level up and get more AP by getting the Avatar Coins, and I'm not focused on unlocking every single thing in the costumes. Basically if you start playing now this is what you need to do in my opinion.

• Save Jews up to 3600 so you can get that one extra Metal each day.
  • Don't try and get every Metal unless thats your thing as right now it take 100 Jews to open 5 new slots.
  • Save your Avatar Coins for the easy costume slots near the start of the bored, aka AP, HP, and Cost.
  • When going against the new Egg enemies use Speed types that have HIGH attack rates. For example Stitch uses only 1 of the Drive points and at the third rank will attack 6 times, this is really good. As even if you have a type advantage you will only get 1 point taken off the Egg's.
  • If your having trouble beating a part I would suggest going to Filter and finding those uncomplete missions and going back to train with those, while also hunting for EXP Metal's. Then try again later, again right now this is a good time as those missions will help you Level and you won't have to worry about the waiting for your AP to recover.
  • When you come across a Raid Boss I would suggest seeing how close you are to Leveling, as these are perfect for leveling.
  • Finally don't' worry about how many missions are open right now as it will take you hours and hours and hours just to get to where I am. And even after that you will still have so much fun going back and beating the missions you haven't 100% completed yet.

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
Okay I started to play the first day it came out last week and I have already reached the final mission for this update. Does anyone have a clue when the next one will come out?

If it follows JPN's pattern, then either 25 or 50 quests will be added monthly. (JPN Ux has 500 story quests so far.)

Biowind

If it follows JPN's pattern, then either 25 or 50 quests will be added monthly. (JPN Ux has 500 story quests so far.)

Thanks for that quick answer. Dang I hope that's not the case, as you said they have a lot out right now, and they should be able to just change or fix what they need to, to release it. The only thing I could think they would need to change is some graphics, and adding or subtracting enemies. Though I guess its okay as I still need to complete some missons for 100%.

Since you have played both now, have they added new enimes or anything, and do they plan on releasing new worlds now? I saw somewhere that they might add a few new worlds now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back