• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS Unchained X Now Available in North America!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
I'm downloading it right now!!!

And it goes without saying that it will link not only to KINGDOM HEARTS III, but also to what lies beyond.
Calling it now, the Foretellers are the next villains.

Awards
My download finally finished but it's stuck on the screen that says complete. Should I try to reopen the app? Or will I have to start the download all over again?

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
I can't even get past this so-called "save error." Does anyone know how to fix this? Seems to be a common problem, by the looks of the reviews...

RyokuzaLe

i found it just have to keep scrolling in the main menu of the google play store til you find the preregister now section.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I got to say that this game is addictive! I've been playing on and off from 5 this morning. As a long time SWFC fan I really like the medals. Is there anyway to trade medals in game or not really?

There is no medal trade system, sadly. It would be nice if there was. It'd add a completely new element to the game if they did.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
It seems I will need to take the decision of reinstalling the game, and restart my progress for the second time. Since this game has been oficially released, I'll try to link it with my fave book account and create a backup. :<

Xickin

Traitor of KHInsider.com
Awards
Website
nicholasdoyle6.wixsite.com
1. Does this game save automatically? Because I can't find the save button and I haven't seen any automatic save notifications.
2. How do I join a party?
3. My characters name is Xickn...CLEVER!!!
4. My greeting is "KHInsider.com" free advertising

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
1. Does this game save automatically? Because I can't find the save button and I haven't seen any automatic save notifications.

There are no auto save notifications. It just saves. The only time it doesn't save is when you are in the middle of a quest.

2. How do I join a party?

Menu > Other > Party

From there you have multiple options. You can make a party, find a party or manage requests from/to parties.

3. My characters name is Xickn...CLEVER!!!
4. My greeting is "KHInsider.com" free advertising

Awesome!

pyrostark

Why is it saying that my oneplus one doesn't support it? Is it because I bought in India

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
I am absolutely LOVING this game. It's so good.

In other news, in the Facebook comments section of the Unchained Chi launch trailer video, most of the comments were people saying how stupid the game was and whining about KH3, so I took the time to thank Square for giving us the chance to play Chi. Someone then responded to me thanking Square and accused me of being part of the reason that KH3 is taking so long, and then told me to spend all of my money in Unchained Chi so that Square can "make the game everybody but you wants".

Why is the casual KH fanbase so full of spite and entitlement? I just don't understand.

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
Anyone know any emulators, besides Andy, that I can used to play Unchained on my computer? Apparently Andy takes too many megabytes for my PC (like, I guess it takes 5 to install and I don't even have 1?), which is weird because I haven't even downloaded anything onto this computer!

But whatever, I guess.

So, yeah: if anyone has a link to another safe android emulator, that maybe takes less room, I'll love you for life:D

BufferAqua

Bronze Member
Awards

In other news, in the Facebook comments section of the Unchained Chi launch trailer video, most of the comments were people saying how stupid the game was and whining about KH3, so I took the time to thank Square for giving us the chance to play Chi. Someone then responded to me thanking Square and accused me of being part of the reason that KH3 is taking so long, and then told me to spend all of my money in Unchained Chi so that Square can "make the game everybody but you wants".

Why is the casual KH fanbase so full of spite and entitlement? I just don't understand.
Most likely people who only played KH1 and 2.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Anyone know any emulators, besides Andy, that I can used to play Unchained on my computer? Apparently Andy takes too many megabytes for my PC (like, I guess it takes 5 to install and I don't even have 1?), which is weird because I haven't even downloaded anything onto this computer!

But whatever, I guess.

So, yeah: if anyone has a link to another safe android emulator, that maybe takes less room, I'll love you for life:D

Bluestacks is pretty good.

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net

Because they are blaming everyone for not giving them KH3 and not all these games that and this is from a comment I dealt with on a UNX video 'mess' and blaming Nomura because they spent ten years waiting for 3

Looks like I won't be able to play until tomorrow so gonna let the game download in the background n

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back