• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS Unchained X Now Available in North America!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Grizzly

Stopza
Awards
What level is everyone? I'm 11 going on 12 soon

Currently 10. I forgot where I got curative bulbs, and I need one more. The search is terrible lol. Otherwise, I'm loving the game. It's immensely fun. Was thinking about starting a party with my irl friends, but it would've been cool to be in a party with people from here. Whaaaaatever.

ggbhtg

Looks like there was a permission in the file that was unknown to my android (probably cause it was old). If you have this problem, download apk permissions and edit the apk file, and remove that extra permission. After should work perfectly fine.

Replying to this mainly to point out that this method worked. Thanks.
But boy, do I wish you got to that point earlier. I just wasted my morning recovering my phone from getting bricked (rendered unusable) because I thought I could just move the apk into the phone directly and change read/write permissions on the file itself, but that just caused my phone to get old the "turn on then immediately restart forever" error. So yeah, nobody do what I did. Do what Ruri did.

I can't get the game running because my phone default sends that 700MB of whatever onto my internal SD card instead of the one that actually has space for things, but hey, progress was made somewhere.

BufferAqua

Bronze Member
Awards
I'm getting kinda tired by these Donald beginner support medals from people.

Grizzly

Stopza
Awards
I'm getting kinda tired by these Donald beginner support medals from people.

Theyre EVERYWHERE. I got a Bambi medal and shared that one. If nothing appears that I want/need I'll just close out the quest before I start it to refresh the list and get better one.

I also wound up making making my own Vulpes party. I didn't know there was a limit of 30 members. But I'm totally down to play with members from here and irl in the same party.

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
@Sign Unfortunately BlueStacks doesn't seem to be working for me. I'll download it, try to run it, and it'll extract files for up to 46%. But then it just seems to stop running entirely and doesn't give me anymore prompts:(

I might just have to end up buying a phone for this, though I don't want to since this was supposed to be a free to play game:/

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Reinstalled KHUx for the last time. Was able to back it up with Facebook. Hopefully this means I have the full and working version of the game~ My GameID is in my signature. :]

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
Reinstalled KHUx for the last time. Was able to back it up with Facebook. Hopefully this means I have the full and working version of the game~ My GameID is in my signature. :]
Glad you were able to get the game working! Question, does the game automatically back up when you log into Facebook or do you have to do something in particular?

Alpha Sonix

Since I'm from Europe, I'm not really sure whether I want to join a party just yet since I might want to switch over to an EU account eventually, but from what I've played, I'm loving the battle system so far. Somehow, I've managed to amass about 10,113 strength and 9594 def with Mickey, Mushu and Vivi medals in the first few hours of playing and I'm not even sure if that's breaking the game or something. I'm sure it'll level out eventually though.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Since I'm from Europe, I'm not really sure whether I want to join a party just yet since I might want to switch over to an EU account eventually, but from what I've played, I'm loving the battle system so far. Somehow, I've managed to amass about 10,113 strength and 9594 def with Mickey, Mushu and Vivi medals in the first few hours of playing and I'm not even sure if that's breaking the game or something. I'm sure it'll level out eventually though.

I literally got a 5 star KH1 Sora medal on my first pull that wasn't part of the tutorial lol. I am super happy about that.

Scythozan

Haven't posted here in ages, but wanted to say this works on the Nox emulator for PC pretty well, if you don't have a device that can run it. Some audio glitches here and there, but for the most part, looks good. Can even fullscreen without borders or bars.

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
Apparently I'm just not meant to play this game. Because I finally finally finally got an emulator to download onto one of my laptops (one where the screen's actually kind of broken, tbh), but now Unchained Key won't install on it!

I even downloaded a second emulator for the thing, to see if that one was just being fussy, but it won't uninstall Unchained, either.

-sigh- I thought I'd finally found my answer, after wrestling with this all day, but apparently not:/

I might just have to see about getting a phone to play this...

Sorakh212

Awards
Now I can finally see what all the rage is about! Here's hoping it's not like the rest of freemium/mobile games and that it stands out.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Now I can finally see what all the rage is about! Here's hoping it's not like the rest of freemium/mobile games and that it stands out.

Unlike most, KHUx doesn't keep throwing it in your face to purchase their microtransactions. Only ad in the whole game I've come across so far is the one in the mid-center on the home page, but that was there in the very original Chi too, so nothing's changed.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

You can play the game pretty much non-stop without the need to buy anything. Later on maybe in quests 200+, it gets harder to get AP due to level caps or slow level gaining, but you can easily remedy that by going to older quests that take up less AP and gain levels that way. You still wouldn't need to buy anything.

Premium medals will certainly be the big draw to spending money if you aren't saving your jewels to try to pull for them, but there are plenty of people who have been playing the JP version with much success without having to spend a dime on the game.

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards
I'm still unsure which union to join. I'm leaning toward Vulpes or Unicornus. Does the union have any impact on how you experience the game? Decisions! DX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back