• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts:TheNew Orginazation

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Amata

Website
fmableach.ipbfree.com
Cadarxia had to laugh. This boy was even more naive than she had first thought, if he honestly thought that was going to work.

She simply crossed her arms and looked at him sardonically before summoning her weapon.

"Only if you can get past me, and I doubt that you have the skills to do that, boy."

Devil Saiyan

"Hey, don't forget you have backup, you showoff," Kurisu said mockingly. "Don't try to do it all yourself. These guys are both keybladers." Kurisu approached the cell door and revealed Luminus, his butterfly sword. "Sakiyo, we'll handle these two. Move Kairi somewhere else. We can't afford them knowing where she is."

<3

Call me Love, love.
'Fine then.' Sakiyo grabbed on to the screaming girl and made another dark portal. 'I guess your coming with me.' Sakiyo said as she stomped off into the portal. 'Next time I'm getting in on the action' she yelled as she faded into the darkness with Kairi.

Amata

Website
fmableach.ipbfree.com
Cadarxia looked at Kurisu disapprovingly for a moment before switching her gaze back to Sora and Riku.

"I'm not afraid of them or their key, thank you very much."

Without another word to Kurisu, she summoned a few Dusks to distract the boys while they made their move.

<3

Call me Love, love.
Sakiyo made her way to the meeting room with kairi pulling against her. Sakiyo pulled as hard as she could and then flung her a few feet forward. 'Don't mess with me' Sakiyo said making sure the message got across. 'The door is locked. They can't get in or you can't get out.' Sakiyo knelt down next to the girl. 'If i were you, being stuck in room with me all alone would scare me.' Sakiyo said. 'Scared now?' all Sakiyo could do was laugh. She stood back up and began to walk back and forward around the room. She finally got so bored she drew her sword out began swinging it around. 'How long does it take for them to get here?' said Sakiyo getting annoyed.

Devil Saiyan

"Cadarxia, you really don't want me to help, do you?" Kurisu asked. He was a little confused. "We can get the job done quicker this way. I'm sure Sakiyo's waiting for us. How bout I take Riku and you take Sora?" Kurisu stepped past one of the dusks and pointed his sword at Riku. "I'm sorry, but you are NOT getting to Kairi."

Amata

Website
fmableach.ipbfree.com
"Yeah, I suppose you're right. I know you won't have any trouble handling him."

Cadarxia blocked Riku's attack and pushed forward, causing him to stumble backwards. She swung in a wide, swooping motion with her Crescent Blade Spear, a small fan of darkness eminating from it.

"He's right you know, you have no chance of getting past us or the other members, so I think this would be the best time to run away with your tail inbetween your legs, hmm?"

bubbles

he got off the ground and went after her and hit her

--------------------------------------------------------

"nah" sora said "if you want to fight then you can take the first shot" he smiled

Amata

Website
fmableach.ipbfree.com
"Still determined, I see. Fine, then I guess it's time to stop playing nice."

She side stepped after his blow connected and once more swung her spear in a sideways arc, but this time the fan of darkness that resulted was overpowering.

"I'm sure the feel of darkness brings back sweet memories for you doesn't it, Riku?"

Before he had a chance to respond, she called some of the Dusks over and surrounded him.

"You can go back there now if you'd like."

Nami

usually not funny
Naxim watched the fighting happen before her and smirked.
"Ooohs. I want me some of this action... Hey shorty!" She called to Sora. "Got a brother?" With a wink she summoned her katanna blade, and smiled evily. " 'Cause I'd like an equal match with someone!♥" The nobody slid her hand down the flat side of her sword, proud of it's beautiful shine.

Naxim was certainly strange. She prefered to keep her jacket only buttoned to the bottom of her ribs, claiming it makes her more comfortable and able to move easier, and her boots have heels you'd swear you couldn't run in, but she seems fine running, jumping, landing, sneaking, skipping or just about anything else in them. Her jacket, aswell, holds a pinkish colored tint to it. She does stand out alot among other members, but aswell does her amazing fighting ability.

<3

Call me Love, love.
Sakiyo got very inpatient. 'I'm going to see how your frieds are doing. DONT get any ideas.' Sakiyo said. 'And remember the door is locked and i will know if you got out.' Sakiyo then summond a black portal and appeared behind Naxim. 'Someone else can look after her. I want in on the action.' Sakiyo said as she pulled her very long sword out of her sieth.

Devil Saiyan

"Oh, hey there, Sakiyo," Kurisu said, turning his back to Sora. "I guess you couldn't help yourself, huh? Fine, ya know what? I'll look after Kairi. I guess nobody wanted the boring job. Buuuut....somebody's gotta do it." Kurisu looked really disappointed as he re-holstered his butterfly sword and slipped his tonfas back in his pockets. He called up a portal and headed back to the HQ meeting room to see Kairi.
He walked up next to her. She backed away quickly. "Don't touch me!!!" she screamed. Kurisu said "Don't worry, we wouldn't want to hurt you........" She gave him an odd look. "You don't trust me do you??? Oh well....ya know, we're gonna be here a while, so we might as well talk or somethin'. How's life?" he asked as if nothing had ever happened and she had TOTALLY not been kidnapped.

Nami

usually not funny
[Oh you say hi to Saikyo but not me, whoes been there awhile. T_T]

<3

Call me Love, love.
'Thank you' Sakiyo said in a relieving tone. 'So Sora we meet again. We have got to start buying gifts for each other.' Sakiyo laughed and swung her sword in ready for battle. 'Hey Naxin. Where have you been?' Sakiyo ran towards Sora and started to swing her sword around.

Nami

usually not funny
[Sorry, Solian. I didn't mean you! I'm just craky. :p
so[ra's]+li[ttle]+an[gel]=So-li-an=Solian]

Naxim smiled strangely. "Sleeping!" She chirped. She watched as she watched Saikyo attack Sora ruthlessly. She wanted some action, but Riku and Sora were taken. She sighed and sheathed her sword again. "Lemme know how things turn out. I'll just watch..." She mumbled loudly.

<3

Call me Love, love.
[lol funny nick name. Thanxs :). Why are u cranky?]

Sora finally knocked Sakiyo down. Sakiyo was out of breathe but she got back up again and attacked back. 'Naxim. Either help me or Cadarxia. We need your artistic abillity in this.' Sakiyo said trying to cheer the bubberly young teen up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back