• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts:TheNew Orginazation

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

<3

Call me Love, love.
Sakiyo was late. So she took her time to walk up the starcase and go inside the room. She interuptly slamed open the doors and took the other seat next to Roxas. 'Don't...ask' Sakiyo had the biggest forwn on her face. 'UGGGGHHH.' Sakiyo slamed her head into her hands and placed her elbows on the table. Not again....Not now! She quitly said to herself. It was doing it again. The pain. The agorney. She had no idea why but its beging to worsen.

<3

Call me Love, love.
Sakiyo turned her forwning face towards Amanda. 'Well think about....We shouldn't have to come to meetings that no one turns up to. It's stupid that we have to wait.' Sakiyo quickly grabbed her head again but this time with one hand.

<3

Call me Love, love.
'Oh really? Was it as important as last meeting. How high the price is for Sea Salt Ice-Cream. Then this must just be very much more important.' Sakiyo said in a rather sarcastic tone. She still kept her head in her hands.

bubbles

Roxas was getting angry "acually this is about which worlds we should send the heartless to first" he said. "Why don't you just pick one?" Amanda asked."BECAUSE I WANT EVERYONE'S APPROVAL AND THEN THAT WILL BE THE WORLD WE TAKE OVER FIRST!" he screamed."Whatever" Amanda said.

<3

Call me Love, love.
'God. And people say i'm moody.'Sakiyo stated. 'Roxas... just like Amanda said, we will take over what ever world you pick.' She started to talk in a sweet polite vice but this all turned around. Sakiyo jumped out of her chair to start yet another argument between the two hot heads. 'SO HURRY UP AND PICK ONE ALREADY!'

Last edited:

<3

Call me Love, love.
'WELL CLEARLY NO ONE IS TURNING UP.' Last week when this happened it ended up that all of the organisation members had to hold them both down from killing each other.

[im going to change something in my template kk?]

Nami

usually not funny
Naxim skipped along the castle's corridors to the meeting room. Roxas was going to be pissed, but she didn't care. She didn't have a heart, afterall, and she couldn't feel guilt. The happy-go-lucky young girl with a cute cat headband pushed open the doors and waved cheerfully.
"Heya, Amandax! Heya Saykio! heya, boss-man!♥" She chirped, taking a seat at the third seat of the table.

<3

Call me Love, love.
'CAN'T YOU SEE WHERE BUSY HERE' Sakiyo turned around and started yelling at Naxim. 'AND DO YOU THINK...FOR ONCE IN YOUR LIFE YOU COULD ACT LIKE A NORMAL PERSON???

[kewl]

<3

Call me Love, love.
Sakiyo looked at Amanda and then looked at Roxas 'So now can you tell us where?'

<3

Call me Love, love.
'Okay then. When are we leaving?' Said Sakiyo while she pulled her sword out of her seith on her back.

Nami

usually not funny
[Uhm... It's a meeting... Every member is entitled to be here. =/ ]

<3

Call me Love, love.
[Yeah. Because Sakiyo is in one of her peed off moods. lol she can kick but.]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back