• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts:TheNew Orginazation

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

bubbles

"We take her heart" Roxas said and he made three heartless appear and they attacked Kairi.

--------------------------------------------------

Kairi fell to the ground but Riku and Sora pulled out their keyblades' they ran after her and started to fight the Heartless.

------------------------------------------------

"ATTACK THEM" Roxas yelled to his fellow members.

<3

Call me Love, love.
Sakiyo ran towards Sora with her sword still on her side. 'HEY. Where still here you know' Sakiyo yelled to sora.

<3

Call me Love, love.
'CHICK.....DID YOU JUST CALL ME A CHICK!!!!' Sakiyo yelled. She hated being called girly names like that.
She continued to just stand there untill he was close enough to attack.

<3

Call me Love, love.
'ARRGGGG!' Sakiyo yelled. She was really getting peed off. She jumped back up and crabbed her sword with both hands. 'I'll kill you!' Sakiyo had had enough. She ran back towards him and started to swing her sword.

[She is a very aggrisvive girl lol]

Devil Saiyan

Kurisu walked slowly towards Kairi. He smiled and asked "So, you wanna come hang out with us?"
He then turned to Roxas, who was giving him an odd look. "It could be useful to keep her around. We might need to use her later," Kurisu explained

bubbles

"yes...maybe" Roxas said "well you can take her then i'm going to make more heartless.

--------------------------------------

Riku was still fighting the Heartlesss there were too many and then he heard they were going to take her so he blocked her "you're not getting kairi" he said.

------------------------------------

sora blocked her attacks but she was so fast he missed one and was hit.

Amata

Website
fmableach.ipbfree.com
I'd like to submit a character please...

Name: Arcadia
Organisation Name: Cadarxia
Is he/she on the orginazation: Yes
(Only for org. members) Title: The Darkened Assassin
Element: Darkness
Personality: She mostly keeps to herself, not wanting to get involved in a too close friendship and be reminded of the emotions she no longer feels. Although this is a defense mechanism, because of her behaviour she is often perceived to be very cold. She is very confident in her abilities both intellectually and physically, and despite her reluctance to involve herself with people, she will work with others on missions without complaint.
Appearence: http://fc07.deviantart.com/images3/i/2004/096/c/2/Angel_Of_Darkness_4.jpg
Anything else: Her weapon is the Crescent Blade Spear (http://images.secure2u.com/32805/Proc/Full/1867535.jpg). The heavy attacks come from the curved blade, and the smaller but more precise attacks come from the point.

Amata

Website
fmableach.ipbfree.com
((Thanks very much, I guess I should read the rest of the thread now lol.))

EDIT: ((Okay, here goes.))

Cadarxia had completely missed the meeting. She ran into the room just in time to see Roxas and the rest stepping through a darkness portal.

"Today of all days..." She muttered to herself, as she stood there, not knowing what to do.Finally she nodded and managed to run through the portal before it closed. She emerged from the darkness on a sun soaked island swarming with Heartless. She saw her fellow Organisation members battling it out with the three that had caused the old Organisation so much trouble.

Cadarxia once more stepped into the darkness and this time appeared behind Kairi, who Sora was currently trying to protect.
Without wasting any time, she quickly grabbed her arm.

"So sorry, but you have to come with me."

Last edited:

<3

Call me Love, love.
Sakiyo was in one of her moods and deicided to just watch. She managged to find a nice spot in the sun to just watch the battle go out. In spur of the moment she also dicieded that some dusks were also needed in the fight and sommunded them. 'Do you need any help?' Sakiyo laughed at her own comment and just sat there. Roxas then turned around and gave her a dirty look and then turned back to the battle. "Okay, okay im going' Sakiyo then summoned a dark portal and appeared where Cadarxia was. "Your late!' She said with a rather big grin. Sakiyo then grabbed Kairi's other arm and started to pull.

Amata

Website
fmableach.ipbfree.com
Cadarxia laughed a little before looking up at the struggling Sora and Riku, who were desperately trying to rescue their fair maiden. It was clearly a losing battle, but those boys were more stubborn than anyone else she knew. Sora looked up at her, and as he did, Cadarxia once more summoned a darkness portal and stepped through it, still holding Kairi by the arm.

((I hope that's alright, I'm not sure if that goes against what you guys had in mind for the plot.))

<3

Call me Love, love.
When Sakiyo noticed the dark portal she quickly let go and stood infront of the desprete maiden. She then pulled her sord out once more and helt it with both hands. Incass either one of the stoubon boys decieded to be a hero. 'Hey! Roxas. She's out of here' She giggled.

bubbles

roxas stopped fighting then held out his hand to make a portal amanda went threw it first then roxas stepped in and sora and riku came in right behind him.it was too late he was going to push them out but the portal already closed.

Devil Saiyan

Kurisu spun around just in time to see amanda being followed through the portal by sora and riku. The portal closed right in front of him just as he tried to step though. "crap," he muttered to himself. "We have to stop sora and riku before they find anything at headquarters" Kurisu created his own portal, leading to the basement of HQ. "I'll be waiting for them there," he said. "Sakiyo, come with me"

Amata

Website
fmableach.ipbfree.com
Cadarxia came out of the other side of the portal and began walking swiftly to a cell across from her. This room was barely used, they usually did not have much use for keeping people alive, but for Kairi there was obviously an exception.

Just as she closed the door and locked it, Riku and Sora came charging through the darkness portal, their weapons poised.

Even if I had a heart, I don't think I would be surprised that these morons followed me here.

She turned and faced them, smiling mockingly.

"You two just love barging in where you aren't welcome, don't you?"

Nami

usually not funny
Naxim blinked open her eyes and realised she must have dozed off in her room. She scratched her head.
"Man... This doesn't really condradict that 'lazy member' crap people say to me..." She grunted and sat up. She was fully clothes, and she never even went under her covers, so she probably just napped for a little while. She suddenly heard an echoing yell sound from the cell.
"Give... Kairi!"" It boomed, but not clearly. She yawned and opened her door, calming walking threw the castle and down the stairs. She made it to the last step before noticing that Sora and Riku- two keybearers of Destiny Islands- were just infront of her, facing Cadarxia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back