• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts:TheNew Orginazation

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

<3

Call me Love, love.
Sakiyo mannaged to walk behind Kurisu and Kairi. 'Tachnickly its not ours. It's Roxa's. Remember your OLD friend.' Sakiyo said rubbing it in. 'I'm getting a chicken sandwich. Kurisu, Kairi, What do you want?' Sakiyo grabbed a sandwich off the snadwich table and opened. She took a bit out of the snadwich and felt like she was in haven.

<3

Call me Love, love.
'No. I meant a sandwich. There tasty fresh.' Sakiyo said in a smile. She always smiled when she got a taste of those sandwichs everyday.

[Its abit depressing that she gets happy over a sandwich lol]

<3

Call me Love, love.
'Well i am offering one.' Sakiyo said with a confussed look. 'But unfortunatly you can't hold it. We can't trust with a sandwich. Hey Kurisu. Remember the old sandwich accident in '94 to the old org mem 5? Sandwich's are deadly. And we expreienced that in '94.' Sakiyo said. She almost laughed.

<3

Call me Love, love.
Sakiyo yelled in pain. 'Do you really want to fight with me yiu little trewp?' Sakiyo frowned and sat down.

<3

Call me Love, love.
'Well ask nicly then. And see what happens. You might get one.' Sakiyo said. She was beging to get peed off about her attitude.

<3

Call me Love, love.
Sakiyo went and got Kairi a boloney sandwich. 'The only one your getting. If you dont like it live with it.' Sakiyo said as she shuved the sandwich in her face.

<3

Call me Love, love.
'Oh for god sakes. Were not even hurting her. She has even got a sandwich.' Sakiyo said.

<3

Call me Love, love.
'Make me.' Sakiyo said with a smerk. She pulled her sword out of sieth and pushed Kairi to the other side of the room. 'Lets go.'

Sora05

(((I'd love to join if that okay))))

name:Loen
is he/she on the orginazation: Nope
(only for org. members) title: (like the cloaked schemar)
personality:Grim but loving. Will do anything for the light.
appearence: Looks like Sora but with black hair with part of it covering one of his eyes. His clothes are that of Sora's wisdom form.
anything else: His weapon is Oblivion keyblade and Keyblade image by ndubya2001 on Photobucket He can use the powers of both light and darkness for he spent 2 years within darkness fighting it.

<3

Call me Love, love.
'now that your over there and away from any exits.' Sakiyo walked a few feet infront of the pair. 'Fight for her freedom.' Sakiyo laughed.

Sora05

((Much thanks))

Loen was laying on the beach in his world when a portal of darkness appeared next to him. "Oh boy this day will be just great." He said as he walked into the portal and summoned his two keyblades. He appeared in a room with a boy about his age fighting a girl with a long sword and another girl in a corner with a sandwhich. "What the hell?" he asked once he took in the scene.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back