• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts:TheNew Orginazation

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Amata

Website
fmableach.ipbfree.com
Cadarxia smiled a little before once more jabbing at Riku with a plume of pure darkness.

"Yeah, you should join the fun." She called out, never taking her eyes off the tiring Riku. This battle would be over soon, with so many of them here, they could quite easily put an end to this nuisance once and for all.

Devil Saiyan

"Are you SERIOUS?!?!!? How can you expect me to just have a casual conversation with you?" asked Kairi angrily.
"Whoa, ,whoa, calm down!! I mean....we're not that bad. We just......well, we just want to have a heart. Is there anything wrong with that? And we think you can help us. So, I'm gonna ask you again. How are ya?"
Kairi blushed a little bit, "you want my help? oh....and yeah, well I guess maybe........but you guys have to promise to not hurt Sora and Riku
Kurisu was obviously annoyed that she never answered his question. "I"m sorry, girl, but it's not up to me. I'm not the boss"

Nami

usually not funny
Naxim smirked, than began to pull on her sword. Why not join in the push? She stared at the shine on her black sword and sighed. Though she had no heart, she had a sence of decencey, and two on one didn't seem right. But than again, it wasn't everyday you can fight a keybearer. A cocky grin spread across her lipglossed lips as she pulled her sword back out.
"Okay. Bring it on, Shorty!" She called to Sora, dashing silently towards him and pressing her sword against his.

<3

Call me Love, love.
[Where's bubbles?. We have been using the main charcters that she is meant to be using and she hasnt been on in a while?]

'I'm going to check on Kurisu. Have fun' Sakiyo said as she summond a dark portal. Sakiyo appeared in the meeting room. 'How are things? Kurisu.' Sakiyo walked towards the pair. 'Have had enough of fighting. Plus you know me, I hate fighting with other people.'

Devil Saiyan

"Yeah, it's a real pain, but sometimes, it's just gotta happen. So, anyway, yeah, I'm just hangin' out with Kairi," said Kurisu
"Hanging out?" asked Kairi. "You call this hanging out? You kidnapped me!"
"Um, yeah?" replied Kurisu

<3

Call me Love, love.
[lols. yeah she has been gone a while]

'Kairi, fell lucky we don't also give prissoners the freedom that your getting right now.' Sakiyo said. 'So i heared you got the hots for Sora. Has that been treatin' ya?' Sakiyo said to the cunfused girl. Sakiyo sat down next to her like they were the best of friends.

Devil Saiyan

Kurisu was getting a little bored. "I joined the organization because I'm a skilled warrior, NOT a babysitter. The others had better get the job done soon...." He heard Kairi's stomach growl. He turned at looked at her. She seemed a little embarassed.
"Come with me, Kairi, let's go get some food."

bubbles

kairi looked at them both and frowned

-----------------------------------------------

riku looked around at the dusk it did bring back memories and his keyblade dropped to the ground "riku don't do it!" sora yelled to him

Devil Saiyan

On the way to the break room (of course we have a break room), Kairi tried to run away from Kurisu. He quickly dashed in front of her and grabbed her by the arm. "I hope you realize you're not dealing with ordinary people here. It won't be so easy to get away," Kurisu warned her.

Devil Saiyan

"Well, we've formed this organization to accomplish one goal. We remember what it's like to have a heart; to have real feelings. But we want to experience the real thing. We think that you can help us get a heart." Kurisu said, looking straight into her eyes. "It's all I want. I want to exist."

Amata

Website
fmableach.ipbfree.com
Cadarxia smiled. If this one returned to the darkness, that would be a great hassle out of the Organization's way.

"Yes, I thought you would miss the sweet, life giving darkness."

She raised her arm and summoned a portal directly behind Riku.

"Go on, step through and return to the realm to which you belong."

bubbles

kairi was confuzed "i don't know this is your orginazation!" she yelled

---------------------------------------------

riku about walked in but sora tackled him and the portal dissappeared amanda was watching the whole fight and then she thought of something "don't you think we could use him?" she asked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back